Avitars

I've noticed that over time the avitars in these forums are getting better and better.

Much better than what was around for the last avitar based hiking stick give away.

I've been away too long... not only do I forget what avatars most of the people I "knew" used - but now they've probably changed 'em to something else anyway, so now I'll never remember who is who. :D

I think KA will allow me one post in the general forum to welcome Rubbertoe back. I recall someone was once confused at the original Rubbertoe avatar.

B)

Yeah, unfortunately my original avatar seemed to have been confused with "another body part" that shouldn't be shown in a family forum such as this. Funny thing is, when I logged back in to the regular site and checked out my profile... *BAM* My original "single-toed" avatar there, nearly as tall as my monitor's screen! B) I can see now why some people were scared.

I'll have to lurk through some posts a while and see what's up... I notice you don't have your finger gesture anymore... umm... the "pondering" or "gun" or "L" or whatever you wanna call it. And so far I haven't seen any buckets of doot. :D

No, REALLY, I did.

Sn :D  B) gans

Snoogans, that avatar is you dude.

I like it as a sig better. What do you think? I think it's just too much to use as both.

I never really liked the new smilies. I liked my old forum sig but this is wayyyyy better.

SNOOGAV.jpg

BTW - I owe Dino's a solid for this. THANKS again Dino Hunters.

Edited by Snoogans
No, REALLY, I did.

Sn :D  B) gans

Snoogans, that avatar is you dude.

I like it as a sig better. What do you think? I think it's just too much to use as both.

I never really liked the new smilies. I liked my old forum sig but this is wayyyyy better.

SNOOGAV.jpg

BTW - I owe Dino's a solid for this. THANKS again Dino Hunters.

Either way works. But I agree with ya both is too much. You know, you had a lot of fun changing up your sig as your mood suited you. I'd stick with the new image as the avatar and stay with changing up your sig as your mood suited you.

Guess it's time to update mine, too.

I've asked for help in the Avatar thread as I'm just no good with Photoshop and the like -

I always enjoyed your portrayal of Gollum. How about you add a GPS to the pic? Afterall, wasn't he once on the search for his missing precious?

I want to see the dancing banana!!!  :ph34r:

Actually, I've still got those gifs on my web space. I wasn't sure if the old forum messages would still be around for anyone to read, but if they were I wanted to make sure that I didn't muck up my sig by removing any images.

When I stopped in to lurk a couple of months ago, I think I read something about images not being allowed in the sigs anymore. I'll search and see if I can't find some more information. For now, here are the two flavors of banana that I had... the one with the geocoin I made myself. :D

Banana

GeoBanana

And for those that haven't seen it... It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Actually, I've still got those gifs on my web space. I wasn't sure if the old forum messages would still be around for anyone to read, but if they were I wanted to make sure that I didn't muck up my sig by removing any images.

Just FYI Snoogans and others.

The images I post are hosted on my personal space. They may or may not exist there at any given time in the future.

Please dowload these images and provide your own hosting for sig purposes and or avatars.

My provider may eventually ask me about all the traffic.

Thanks.

Hey Mtn-Man, love the modification to your avatar!  LOL!

Thanks joefrog! :ph34r:

edb415e0-102e-419d-a156-33891e2bb5c2.jpg Uncle Puppymonster! :D

Yours is another that I have complimented in the past. That one was one of those first real good creative ones. Shoot, mine is normally just a picture of my dog! It is fun to play with it though, like the Santa hat at Christmas (pic was posted in AS last night).

... a lot of fun changing up your sig as your mood suited you...

Blue Snoogans

SNOOG2.jpg

Really happy Snoogans

SNOOG3.jpg

Licking lips Snoogans

SNOOG4.jpg

Mad Snoogans

SNOOG5.jpg

Dizzy Snoogans

SNOOG6.jpg

Devlish Snoogans

SNOOG7.jpg

OH! wow......

SO, SOOOOOO freakin COOL!!!!!

Thanks verrrrrry much? I'm gonna hafta name a cache after you or sumthin. :laughing: I've been plannin' on doing something on a dinosaur theme too. <_<

SNOOGAV.jpg

doesn't mad snoogans look more confused than mad?  :(

maybe - here's another shot at mad....

SNOOG8.jpg

help !! I can't stop myself......

Angelic Snoogans

SNOOG9.jpg

Crying Snoogans

SNOOG10.jpg

OH WOW!!! Thanks again. <My best T. Tiger voice> Those are GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

SNOOG9.jpg