Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
lumbricus

Instagram and Pinterest - Show your accounts

Hi,

I think it would be great if Geocachers post links to their Pinterest and Instagram accounts (relevant to the Groundspeak universe) that we can discover our pictures.

Lumbricus on Instagram

My Pinterest account is more about the World of Waymarking:

Lumbricus on Pinterest

Here is nice Pinterest board about Signal: :antenna:

Signal on Pinterest

I'm really excited to see all your great pictures!

lumbricus

Hi,

I think it would be great if Geocachers post links to their Pinterest and Instagram accounts (relevant to the Groundspeak universe) that we can discover our pictures.

Lumbricus on Instagram

My Pinterest account is more about the World of Waymarking:

Lumbricus on Pinterest

Here is nice Pinterest board about Signal: :antenna:

Signal on Pinterest

I'm really excited to see all your great pictures!

lumbricus

Sherry073 on Instagram.

Am I hopelessly out of date for using Flickr?

No :laughing: Flickr is also great. Thanks, really great pictures!

This is the only site I haven't switched my username to "Stormitecture". That is what my business/username is for almost EVERYTHING anywhere on the interwebs.

I post quite a lot of pictures of my Geocaching adventures. Most of them do not have actual Geocaches in the picture, but just the scenery and views while walking/hiking to a cache.

Instagram : riislemmer

Hi All,

Just noticed photography forum and started reading with interest. I use Instagram ... A LOT. You can find me (and my pictures) under bedjot.

Edited by Jo.Cap

@michellepluseight on Instagram. I've started putting that on the pics I upload to the log, too. Most of my geocaching pics are my kids smiling and holding up the log. :P

Edited by michellepluseight

my geocaching pics are sort of helter skelter on the internet, but I have an Insta at xxmariahbeckmanxx, and a caching board on Pinterest. ;) There are so many great caching accounts. If you don't look for inspiration online, you're missing out. ;)

Don't have any of those things, as my website's been up in one version or another since 1998, and it's easier to just keep adding to it than move someplace else. Visitors are always welcome. :anibad:

I really haven't used my instagram for geocaching, but its a great idea, and I will definitely be using it more in the future.

cinnamongirl1313 - Instagram

cinnamongirl131 - Pinterest

Edited by pixiestix13

Is there a limit to the number of posted photos? Subscription fees? I stopped posting photos on Flickr due to that and numerous other annoyances.

S_Kakos on Instagram. New to geocaching, so there isn't a lot of those pics up yet. Some of hiking, exploring, and traveling though! I love getting outdoors!

I decided to set up a personal Instagram caching account. Now I can share my experiences without spamming muggle friends on my main!

My username's tkos_caching. I'll follow back any good caching accounts.

Edited by The King of Spades

My instagram is also paralyzedanomaly,

Have only just started to use it with geocaching but plan on using it a lot more due to all the sights you end up seeing on the geocaching adventures!

Nikih89

Mainly Geocaching around staffordshire & north manchester. Recently added a selfie stick to our geocaching goodie bag!

Am I hopelessly out of date for using Flickr?

We still post to flickr a lot, but Instagram is more for our social escapades, and I include the hashtag #geohunter when we are caching.

All of our pertinent Social Media is at Instagram and Flickr