GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Seems like nobody really wants to trade for a Compass Rose...I'm not against trading a couple of mine for ONE of the CRs in Black Nickel or Gold... Anyone feeling the early Holiday spirit?

I sent you an email. I thought you had a trade for this already or I would have emailed you sooner... like before I mailed your other coin, lol.

Seeking:

Endless Knot in Gun/"Rising Sun"

07 Compass Rose

Trade:

2005 PDX (non-trackable)

Magellan "Spinner", unactivated

Gold Hyde Midwest Geobash Coin, unactivated

West Virginia, Black Nickel, unactivated

Chattahoochee Valley Cachers silver, unactivated

Possibly part with:

Explore Minnesota LE and Reg

CacheMN LE and Reg

Seems like nobody really wants to trade for a Compass Rose...I'm not against trading a couple of mine for ONE of the CRs in Black Nickel or Gold... Anyone feeling the early Holiday spirit?

email sent

Looking for the "Starry Night" coin :wub:

My list is on geocoincollection.com.

edit to add: also will trade for or buy any geocaching pins that I don't have (I don't have many pins to trade, but I'm sure we could work something out) :D

Also have an Alaska silver that I would trade for one of the following:

Buck Snort

GBA Deathmarch

Kealia/Hula Bum

Seeking:

Endless Knot in Gun/"Rising Sun"

07 Compass Rose

Trade:

2005 PDX (non-trackable)

Magellan "Spinner", unactivated

Gold Hyde Midwest Geobash Coin, unactivated

West Virginia, Black Nickel, unactivated

Chattahoochee Valley Cachers silver, unactivated

Possibly part with:

Explore Minnesota LE and Reg

CacheMN LE

Trade "pending"/made. Thanks for all the responses! Still looking for an Endless Knot...do these really exist?

Seeking:

Thanks for the Cache (from Geoswag) AC, AB and AS I know they are still available and cheap, but I would rather trade off duplicates.

Caching Bug

Ladybug (silver or gold)

the new flower coin

My traders are below (also have most from 2005 if interested in particular coin)

Thanks!

Seeking:

Thanks for the Cache (from Geoswag) AC, AB and AS I know they are still available and cheap, but I would rather trade off duplicates.

Caching Bug

Ladybug (silver or gold)

the new flower coin

My traders are below (also have most from 2005 if interested in particular coin)

Thanks!

What?? Avroair FINALLY has a list!?! Well I'll be!!! :wub:

Looking for the "Starry Night" coin really want this one for a Christmas gift :surprise:

My list is on geocoincollection.com.

edit to add: also will trade for or buy any geocaching pins that I don't have (I don't have many pins to trade, but I'm sure we could work something out) :ph34r:

Also have an Alaska silver that I would trade for one of the following:

Buck Snort

GBA Deathmarch

Kealia/Hula Bum

Looks like I missed out on the Trick or Treat coin...anyone have an extre for trading??

Seeking:

Caching Bug

Ladybug (silver or gold)

the new flower coin

Thanks!

What?? Avroair FINALLY has a list!?! Well I'll be!!! :surprise:

Is that what caused the Earth to shudder? :ph34r:

I have a few Midnight Cacher FTF geocoins available for trade in the Nickel (immitation hard enamel finish) and Antique Silver (soft enamel fill). I am looking for the following coins:

-Great Texas Round Up (Boot) any finish

-Team Ace

-Antartica 2006

-Geomuse 2007

If you are interested please email me at: pengofamily (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks! :laughing:B)

Edited by PengoFamily

I have a few Midnight Cacher FTF geocoins available for trade in the Nickel (immitation hard enamel finish) and Antique Silver (soft enamel fill). I am looking for the following coins:

-Great Texas Round Up (Boot) any finish

-Team Ace

-Antartica 2006

-Geomuse 2007

If you are interested please email me at: pengofamily (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks! :laughing:B)

Email sent. B)

The White Dragon hit the wrong topic in the forums below - So sorry!

I have some coins left over for trading if anyone is interested. You've seen them in the past! They are so cool! You have to trade for some more! I like unique personal coins, especially those that are Dragon themed or Fantasy Character themed. Let me know if you'd like to trade. I'll trade for more than one if you want.

Thanks,

White Dragon

I have some coins left over for trading if anyone is interested. You've seen them in the past! They are so cool! You have to trade for some more! I like unique personal coins, especially those that are Dragon themed or Fantasy Character themed. Let me know if you'd like to trade. I'll trade for more than one if you want.

Thanks,

White Dragon

whitedragon_gold.jpg

THIS is what the Dragon has up for trade...

Awesome coins and they look even better in person!

Thanks,

White Dragon

whitedragon_gold.jpg

THIS is what the Dragon has up for trade...

Thanks,

White Dragon

I'll second that! They are beautiful coins. :laughing:

Tried to PM you, but it wouldn't work... :laughing:

Check your e-mail... B)