Forum Reading

BrrrMo

i'm not really paying atention to anything you say, but you should be my friend on facebook.
Honestly flask, you never struck me as the Facebook type. I've not been industrious enough to go searching people out on there, but if they find me, I'll friend them. :wacko:
It can happen faster, like if Vinny is active in the forums at the time.

To keep your thread full of helpful content, ask a question about hamsters. We'll be happy to assist you.

hamster%20dance.gif

Thank you for pointing out the needful. I, too, had been about to point out that threads immediately go downhill, or die altogether, the moment that Vinny (of Vinny & Sue Team) posts to the thread. He worries me. He worries me big time. There oughta be a law or something.
I agree entirely with your thoughtful and well-reasoned expression of your concerns about Vinny. I share those concerns, and I must admit that he worries me greatly.

Why does my post say "Vinny & Sue Team"?
Best post in the thread, right there! :yikes:

Oh, and:

image003.jpg

i'm not really paying atention to anything you say, but you should be my friend on facebook.
Honestly flask, you never struck me as the Facebook type. I've not been industrious enough to go searching people out on there, but if they find me, I'll friend them. :wacko:
It can happen faster, like if Vinny is active in the forums at the time.

To keep your thread full of helpful content, ask a question about hamsters. We'll be happy to assist you.

hamster%20dance.gif

Thank you for pointing out the needful. I, too, had been about to point out that threads immediately go downhill, or die altogether, the moment that Vinny (of Vinny & Sue Team) posts to the thread. He worries me. He worries me big time. There oughta be a law or something.
I agree entirely with your thoughtful and well-reasoned expression of your concerns about Vinny. I share those concerns, and I must admit that he worries me greatly.

Why does my post say "Vinny & Sue Team"?
Best post in the thread, right there! :yikes:

Oh, and:

image003.jpg

Okay, what's with the goats?

someone here got a goat fetish?

Lil Devil, who are you apologizing to?

Smile, you're on Candid Camera!

By the way, who has some good hamster recipes? Can they be served with geoduck clams for instance?

STEP 1: Make a bechamel, or white sauce

STEP 2: Separate 4 eggs.

STEP 3: Remove sauce from flame and add 3 egg yolks and 8 tbsp. grated cheese.

STEP 4: In a separate bowl, beat 4 egg whites until peaks form.

STEP 5: Fold whites into the sauce. (Do not mix vigorously; just fold in the whites.)

STEP 6: Add one cup of finely chopped hamster.

STEP 7: Pour into a buttered souffle pan or high, straight-walled baking pan.

STEP 8: Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for half an hour.

gizzham.gif

It seems to me that no matter what the Forum topic is about after the first 10 or 15 replies the reply content goes downhill. Anyone else notice this?

BrrrMo

Yes, but at what point does the thread really hit the bottom? :D

beavis-butthead.jpg

oh dear god. That just ruined a good.......................okay, somewhat good...................okay, a crappy show