GCF SLC help needed!

tsunrisebey

Just gonna put this out here now and I'll bump it as needed. My plan is to vendor at GCF SLC, UT this year. Not sure if I will drive or fly at this point but it will only be me. I'm probably going to need some help in the form of an additional person at my booth. I don't have all the specifics yet and as the event nears, I can tell whoever is interested in helping a bit more about my plans but the initial idea is to get a few people who are interested to work 2-3 hour shifts with me and your payment would be an agreed upon amount of coins. Now my plan is to make a certain amount of trackable coins of whatever designs I decide to bring and make a 'tsun volunteer' version. For example, if I bring a new ET design, I'd sell some GCF SLC ET's but I'd also make (example here) a volunteer version of the ET and you would get 2 of them, 1 for yourself and 1 to use however you wanted. So if there were 3 volunteers that worked shifts, I would make 8 coins of the 'tsun volunteer' version ET, each person gets 2 coins and I get 2 (for a total of 8 coins made). Make sense?

Anyhow, send me an email if you are interested in doing this. First come, first served. Obviously this is a good 10 months away, so plans can change on both sides. But, for now, I just need to start getting a list together and I'll confirm about about a month in advance and we can chat about coins as the time draws near.

Again, all coins involved here will be trackable and specialized versions for those who help me.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

tsun

Hmmm... 1350 miles, 4 states (not counting Missouri), 2 days driving (not counting caching time so make it 3 days), a bit of work, oh and coins as payment! :( Tempting - oh so very tempting. I'll have to put a lot of consideration into this idea. :( I have yet to make it to a GeoCoinFest and I would really like to one of these days. However I have MOGA, GW7 and possibly MWGB are already on my calendar. I know we wouldn't be able to fly - too spendy - and we have a dog and no dogsitter so she would have to come with unless I came alone and I don't think Strider (my b/f) would like that. :( So as much as I would love to say "Yes, you can count on me!" I'll have to defer commitment at this time. I sure wish GCF were closer to home. :yikes:

CF30

I would be in to help for a couple of hours, I am still in the planning stages and would be flying in to salt lake city out of Philadelphia, looking to do some hunting and fishing while there. Alot will depend on my football schedule and who we play that weekend whether or not I will be able to skip a game to get there.

Edited by BrierPatch