OshnDoc 2007 Coins

OshnDoc

Great news. I received a first partial batch of coins on Saturday. These are Antique Copper and Antique Bronze coins. No Antique Silver Coins yet. I hope to get those in the near future. And they are looking great.

I have prepared the orders I could, and will ship the first round of coins out in tomorrows mail.

So if you have ordered Antique Silver coins, you are not on the first round of mailed coins ---- sorry, but I am still waiting for the shipment form the mint.

I am trying to ship the coins as fast as I get them in.

Hope the people who get them in this first round, will like them and the long waiting time was worth it.

I received all the Antique Gold v1.5 coins and will start invoicing for those who made individual orders for those only, and get them shipped out as soon as I can as well.

I have mailed about 20% (the orders without Antique Silver coins), and am hopefully ready for the rest to get done fast.

I have received words from Coins and Pins, that the rest of the coins are on their way to me, so I hope to have them by tomorrow.

I have invoiced everyone on my list for the extra Version 1.5 coins from whom I had received requests. So if you requested a coin(s) of version 1.5, please check your PayPal email address and let me know if I missed you.

Some of you have ordered the v1.5 in addition to the v1 coins. I can ship the version 1.5 out with the version 1 coins, which will safe you some in shipping, IF I receive payments early enough.

Otherwise I will disregard the requests for the version 1.5 and simply ship out the coins you had ordered originally.

I will try to get as many of the orders out as I can before I leave on Friday morning.

Thanks again for your patience.

Thanks again.

I have received the rest of the coins and have everything packed and ready to go into tomorrows (Thursday) mail. This was a 6 hour marathon for the around 120 packages! A definite experience.

I hope everyone will enjoy the coins as much as I do.

Good Night.

:laughing:

!!!!!!!!!! All paid orders and confirmed trades are with the USPS. !!!!!!!!!

:)

I prepared most of the orders with PayPal's shipping option, which might have sent you a shipment notice. This e-mail from PayPal is not another bill but merely a piece of information with the Delivery confirmation number of the package. :)

Hope at least some of these packages make it before Easter.

Thanks again everyone for your patience in this project. :)

Am looking forward to comments.

Thanks.

I got mine in the mail today. :)

... But I have just one small problem: when I try to retrieve the activation code from CoinCodes.com, I get the the following message.

We were unable to locate your tracking number.

Click here to try again.

Have they received the complete list of tracking numbers and codes yet?

Mine is an OshnDoc v1.5 (number AG-087).

I got mine in the mail today. :)

... But I have just one small problem: when I try to retrieve the activation code from CoinCodes.com, I get the the following message.

We were unable to locate your tracking number.

Click here to try again.

Have they received the complete list of tracking numbers and codes yet?

Mine is an OshnDoc v1.5 (number AG-087).

Contacted C&P about it, but don't expect anything till after Easter. I have tried one of mine as well and get the same answer. Hope to hagve something by beginning of next week. MIght not be able to post, as I do not know how well the cell modem coverage in the Hill Country in Texas is. So if you do not hear anything from me for a week, just try now and then with the number and hopefully C&P will have registered the numbers soon. Thanks and Happy Easter.

Just wanted to post in public that our two coins arrived probably a couple of weeks ago, but they and a couple of other geocoin packages got buried in a lot of other unopened mail: Life!! Anyway, I just opened them up today and they are stunningly beautiful :) Kind of wish we'd bought a couple more. We might wind up keeping both of them, even though I had planned to keep the copper and send the silver out into the world. Just wanted to let you know that we are more than pleased with these!