Nutlady coin

nutlady

Ive been advised by a few people to start a new thread. The other one was getting pretty long.

So, here is my order form. Everyone that sent requests will be honored. And if you forgot what you ordered..... farmeress@earthlink.net.

Pics will be posted soon.

http://www.dlsglass.com/cgi-bin/nutlady-order-form.html

And I apologize for doing this all backwards so it seems. Live and learn! And I certainly HAVE.

And I sure hope that you all like my coin when you get it. I am scared of the day that they arrive. YIKES.

Payment was made today on the order.

Ive been advised by a few people to start a new thread. The other one was getting pretty long.

So, here is my order form. Everyone that sent requests will be honored. And if you forgot what you ordered..... farmeress@earthlink.net.

And I apologize for doing this all backwards so it seems. Live and learn! And I certainly HAVE.

And I sure hope that you all like my coin when you get it. I am scared of the day that they arrive. YIKES.

Here are the images of the coins that are being minted:

nutlady-minting.jpg

ALSO, even if you posted your request to the forum, please fill out the order form. It will help nutlady keep orders and PayPal email addresses more organized, and make it easier to send invoices, and print labels for the packages!

From previous thread: Coins are $8.50 each, $24.00 for the set of 3, 50 cents for pins. Shipping is $1.50 for first coin, 50 cents each additional for US/Canada, and $2.50 for first coin, 50 cents for each additional outside US/Canada. There will be 100 antique gold (some of which will not be sold), 150 copper and 250 bronze.

Edited by MommyFinder

OK, this may be re-hash of old info. Please don't shoot me. I did not see the other thread.

What does the back of the coin look like?

How many of each Metal is being produced?

What is the shipping cost?

C_H

(edit added one question)

Edited by Computer_Hiker

I had also "reserved" on the previous thrread, as well as sent an email with PayPay info.

Hope I didn't confuse things too much, but based on what was requested in this thread I went ahead and filled out the order form. HOWEVER, I ordered a full set plus 2 pins. (Previously had ordered 1 bronze, 1 gold and 2 pins).

Bet you'll be glad when this is all said and done! Thanks Nutlady... great coins!

I had also "reserved" on the previous thrread, as well as sent an email with PayPay info.

Hope I didn't confuse things too much, but based on what was requested in this thread I went ahead and filled out the order form. HOWEVER, I ordered a full set plus 2 pins. (Previously had ordered 1 bronze, 1 gold and 2 pins).

Bet you'll be glad when this is all said and done! Thanks Nutlady... great coins!

And I appreciate that you and other have gone ahead and filled out the form. It WILL help me.

Im already nutty, currently Ive had my share of walnuts up to my eyes....and 5 kids doesnt help.

nutlady

One order placed for a 3-coin set. When will we be billed for this and when will they be shipped?

I will start billing as I collect paypal addys. Cause to tell the truth, Im going to need that info that will be given to me ( Name, Address) so I can start labeling. The coins are expected in 3-4 weeks. I will send the coins as fast as I can when I receive them! Boy, my local PO is going to HATE ME. AGAIN. See, ironically, its also time to start sending gifts to all of the inlaws, outlaws and pals in Germany. So I show up every year with a boatload of packages , customs forms, and kiddos running rampant. AH! This will just ADD to the pre holiday joy! LOL.

( note to self...if I EVER mint another coin....do it OUT of season and not close to ANY holiday! )

nutlady

OK, I am sending mails to previous requests. Its a slow process. But I can say this, if everyone that requested coins in my previous thread stay true....I will soon be out of Gold. If not already. Surprisingly, copper has maybe 30 left as wel. Think Im glad I ordered that.

WEll, I could say that I am surprised by how much time this takes, but I bet you all know that.....so THANKS for actually wanting my coin!

Trying to collect addys.....Just a note that my mail to humbird7 was returned. I would also like to ask that rivercity, Arthur& TRillian , and KC8binz please fill out the form.....I have you all down for coins, but cant find any info right now.

Meanwhile Im thinking up a 10 step program for anyone new that wants to mint a coin. I cant finish the steps till I myself, am finished, of course!

I think I originally reserved one gold and one bronze, but I can't enter the gold on the order form (other than in a set).

I have therefore entered 1 set (which I would actually like if possible as they are great looking coins).

Hope this doesn't confuse things too much!

Thanks,

Russ

Nope, not confused. The copper looks pretty nice! Thanks!

Woohoo! Received and paid my invoice today. Had previously "reserved" 1 gold and 1 bronze and 2 pins, but was invoiced for a full set plus 2 pins. Went ahead and paid for a full set since these coins are so sweet. Thanks!

I certainly do apologize. In the forms that were set up you were down for a set of 3. I originally had you down for the 2 as well. I will refund the money if you wish.

( not lookin good for the coin newbie :laughing: )

I certainly do apologize. In the forms that were set up you were down for a set of 3. I originally had you down for the 2 as well. I will refund the money if you wish.

( not lookin good for the coin newbie :laughing: )

No need to apologize! I went ahead and paid the invoice for the 3 coins as I figured I'd be sorry later if I only purchased the two.

I admire the way you've jumped in and accomplished so much. I'm still stuck at the design phase!

For what its worth.....I added a few coins to my order. Someone was very wise to warn me about coins not being delivered so I would have to send replacements, plus of course I want some for myself.

So there will be about 25 more gold, and 30 copper. Bronze is standing fine....That was my favorite and ordered the most of.

I still need paypal addys from about 10 folks.

And somthing that came to mind about 10 minutes ago. It wasnt my intention to trade, but......I did take all trades into consideration from my first forum post and am holding a coin for you even if I failed to reply. I am sending emails as fast as I can.

I expect coin delivery in 2 weeks. Soon as I get them, I will let you know, and the REAL fun will commence. LOL.

( anyone up for a kegger/help nutlady stuff bubble mailers fest? )

OK, forgive me here. Ive tried several times to go to my original thread and reply to trades/buys. Each time I am told that it was removed.

So heres what I have. Folks that requested coins I need a paypal addy.

Jho 35

crazycavelover

Jakesoldilocks

PennyPacker

humbird7

Teamgoju

rivercity

Cainrcc

Larry739

Campingmumma

KC8Binz

Trades

Go-Mad_Cows

SWX 4

I hope some of you see this...

And as for trades not listed, I have emailed you tonight. Thanks!

Note for ASD Bigmac......Ive gotten your mail and address......and figured out why I can not reply to you or send a paypal invoice.......I do not have a digital signature so I am not ALLOWED.

Dont worry, I will save your coins for you....and figure out some way to contact you. Wonder what the flights are running $$$$$ right now?

In anycase I surely think of a trade as well if I cant invoice, but still need a way to contact you..........

I remember ordering the set of these but can't remember weather I paid for them or not? Could you please check for me....Thanks Peter-Whitebear

same here, i never got a request for cash(no pun) :laughing: can you check mine also? :unsure:

Mickey....no, I didnt send you an invoice. I will if you want , but you are literally in spitting distance.

Ill bring all the P'ville coins the same day and leave them with some Blue Ridge Boy.

I have been told today that the coins are in Utah. So I figure I will get them early next week.

nutlady

Coins are here. I was quite surpised that the mail lady would leave them on top of a mailbox on a lone country road though!!! Thats alot of $$$$$$$ to have stolen! Good thing I was watching.

I dont know if this matters......but as someone pointed out, the Gold and Bronze are very close in color. I can see the difference, though. And when I got my samples and the Bronze was actually GOLDER then the Gold, I thought the mint had just mislabeled them.

Apparently not. I am trying to remember as I package these to put a G or a B on the outer baggie.....if you ordered both. Anyway....keep in mind to my surprise, that the GOLD is actually darker then the Bronze by a few tints.

I think the pins are pretty dern cute.

And though I have the coins...please be patient! I will be gone this weekend...Grandmas Funeral......and tonight I spent some time with the paypal labeling/weighing/pre-paid stuff....and because my computers connection is SO slow....it takes 10 MINUTES for each label to print out, from start to finish. Thats just insane! Im wracking my brain to think If I know someone with a faster connection....

I will be sending them in the order that I received the orders and payments. First batch will go out on the 20th.

Coins are here. I was quite surpised that the mail lady would leave them on top of a mailbox on a lone country road though!!! Thats alot of $$$$$$$ to have stolen! Good thing I was watching.

If your mail lady does not have permission from you to leave the coins on top of your mailbox, she has violated procedures.

I remember ordering the set of these but can't remember weather I paid for them or not? Could you please check for me....Thanks Peter-Whitebear

same here, i never got a request for cash(no pun) :anitongue: can you check mine also? :laughing:

Mickey....no, I didnt send you an invoice. I will if you want , but you are literally in spitting distance.

Ill bring all the P'ville coins the same day and leave them with some Blue Ridge Boy.

I have been told today that the coins are in Utah. So I figure I will get them early next week.

nutlady

awsome, i wanted two sets and three pins total

thanks alot i got them and they are awesome, i remembered that i wanted 4 pins but i think i forgot, but i now remember 4 is what i wanted. now i did the unthinkable, i left them in my locker at work and it has your paypal in there so unless i look and find it tonight ill send the "cache" tomorrow. thanks again! and sorry for your loss.