United We Cache Geocoin

Team JSAM

PM sent for 2 of each metal. Please let me know if you did not get the message.

Wonderful coin.

Got your order for 2 of each.

:PUPDATE! :P

We have not made it to the 500 mark more like around 350ish but I have decided to offically change the size of the coin to 2" I really think it will be a much better looking coin at that size, to me if a coin is not round and only 1.5" its more like a micro coin (not that its a bad thing just not what I was going for). As I stated before the price will not change and will stay at $8.75 s/h included. Also I will start invocing on Monday if there is anybody that will not be able to pay then please let me know so we can work something out. The coins should be here hopefully 3 weeks from monday!

Thanks again,

Jake

Wonderful coin.

We have not made it to the 500 mark more like around 350ish but I have decided to offically change the size of the coin to 2" I really think it will be a much better looking coin at that size, to me if a coin is not round and only 1.5" its more like a micro coin (not that its a bad thing just not what I was going for). As I stated before the price will not change and will stay at $8.75 s/h included. Also I will start invocing on Monday if there is anybody that will not be able to pay then please let me know so we can work something out. The coins should be here hopefully 3 weeks from monday!

I am a bit disappointed, I am a fan of 1.5" coins and micros. Oh well

Thanks again,

Jake

Wonderful coin.

Thanks again,

Jake

Oooops, didn't go down far enough. As I stated I like 1.5" coins and micros and think it would have been fine.

It looks like I will be in meeting most of Monday and Tuesday so I am going to start invoicing a little early everyone should start getting email after this post.

If you want to change the amount of coins that you want to order please email me and do not pay the invoice unless it is correct.

Just a reminder to anybody who did not read it in the first thread the coin size has changed to 2" but the price is still $8.75 shipped.

Thx

Jake

The coin is getting close to selling out, I still have about 1/2 of the reservations that have not paid but I will be stoping sales on the site pretty soon to give the folks who put there reservations in a chance to pay. If you have not ordered a coin yet you can use the link in the above post to do so.

UPDATE

Ok PayPal finally stayed up long enough for me to do a count. There are 70 coins left in the metal of your choice then they will be sold out. If you have a pending money request it will be cancelled when the coins sell out. I sent reminders to everyone who has not paid yet. If you have not made your order please visit my order page to purchase the coin:

United We Cache Geocoin

I finally got all the coins tallied up looks like I skipped a page or two on paypal history, the total sold is 509 so it looks like they are sold out for good making the total minted 600. I am going to set aside a few for eBay and some for trades and the rest for caches.

I ordered your coins for 2 gold, but you never invoiced me. check your spam filter. I want my coins I ordered, it isn't fair. :D:D:D:D This very ridiculous.

Edited by sawblade5

JustKidding1469, I did miss your reservation and I have sent you a money request.

sawblade5, I got your reservation and sent you a request on 9-30 to the address that YOU sent to me I sent you a PM with the details.

Well, I didn't get it because of AOL blocking your emails beyond my control. Can you see about sending me another invoice to my Gmail Box.

JustKidding1469, I did miss your reservation and I have sent you a money request.

sawblade5, I got your reservation and sent you a request on 9-30 to the address that YOU sent to me I sent you a PM with the details.

Well, I didn't get it because of AOL blocking your emails beyond my control. Can you see about sending me another invoice to my Gmail Box.

Well, we never resolved our disputes yet and it still going on it seem that he doesn't want to correct the problem so far I hope he will sometime. The biggest problem is that AOL SUCKS and it blocks to many legitimate emails possibly including his invoice beyond my control, I have so many things I can say about AOL that I would get in alot more trouble here because the words I have to say about them is bad. Sorry for problems on both sides in not my fault and its not JSAM fault it is AOL Fault for this mess. I hope Jsam happens come up with a pair of these coins and if he does, I hope he considers me. Oh BTW did I forget to mention AOL sucks. And once again I'm sorry on both sides. I wanted this coin so bad is was such a cool design, but AOL Mail craped out on me and I can't change my PP account email easily.

Anyway I would like to offer a Mountain Man version 2 brick that I ordered today or a Stonehenge Benchmark for one of these antique gold coins.

Edited by sawblade5