Now reserving for the GeoPumpkin

Eric K

G'day

With the international postage charge being excessive unless a maximum order of five is placed I will pass on this. I just can't see the ethics in charging like this.

Regards

Andrew

Yes, I agree. The international shipping charge suggests to me 'I don't want to ship outside USA/Canada'. Although there had been some coins that would have liked to buy, I have so far honored this request and not ordered anything as it is not even possible to combine different items in an order.

Yes, I agree. The international shipping charge suggests to me 'I don't want to ship outside USA/Canada'. Although there had been some coins that would have liked to buy, I have so far honored this request and not ordered anything as it is not even possible to combine different items in an order.

That is one way of looking at it. I was particulary irked by the "can't combine orders" policy they adopt. That just suggests to me its a "lets see who we can rip-off" way of doing business.

Regards

Andrew

That is one way of looking at it. I was particulary irked by the "can't combine orders" policy they adopt. That just suggests to me its a "lets see who we can rip-off" way of doing business.

Regards

Andrew

Yep, agreed on that. I was considering buying this one, but i will only do that if i can find at least another geocacher interested in it here in Portugal.

The "can´t combine policy" is one way of doing business and get a bit more money from cachers. Last week i´ve ordered some coins from geocoinshop in Germany, and, they contacted me proposing that the orders would be combined to save me money. That´s what i call a good service and being concerned with the costumer.

They also have some coins that are sold and shipped by the geocachers that made it and those can´t be combined, but, that is the geocachers choice, not the shop.

Regards from Portugal

Alberto

Yep, agreed on that. I was considering buying this one, but i will only do that if i can find at least another geocacher interested in it here in Portugal.

Regards from Portugal

Alberto

Same here. Would like to have one, but the postage costs are too much.

Well there you go, another cacher from Portugal.

Regards from Portugal

Alberto

Yep,

but, i had already talked to him and he´s not interested so, i´m going to drop this one.

Regards

AS

Regards from Portugal

Alberto

Yep,

but, i had already talked to him and he´s not interested so, i´m going to drop this one.

Regards

AS

Just as a correction it wasn't stated as "We aren't interested". I informed him that due to the fact that we normally don't send invoices for more than one coin at a time.

With the amount of invoicing it would be difficult for us to try to match up two different coins billed at two different times to ship as one order.

Thanks

What if you don't have a paypal account? Can I still reserve one? Sorry, I'm still a bit new to this and this would be my first geocoin. Thanks.

If you don't have a paypal account once you receive the paypal invoice you can just print it out and send it along with a check or money order.

It will be several days before the first round of invoicing is completed. Due to demand we placed an additional order that should be in about 14 days.

The main batch is in and is currently being invoiced. Keep an eye on your e-mails over the next several days.

Thanks