A-Road Anarchy...

badger

Well, it had to happen...

After the success and vast growth of Motorway Mayhem caches, they had to spawn an off-spring...

Let me introduce you to A-Road Anarchy, they follow the same principles as Motorway Mayhem, just using smaller roads. I would give you a link to an example, but I beleive it's not the done thing to advertise your own caches... :):):D

Should it not be called A-Road Anarchy © Alibags :laughing::unsure: P

Coo! that's SHARP Deego, I had forgotten I coined that phrase. However, the black and white stripey one has my full permission to use it :laughing: (black and white stripes are my favourite colour scheme).

As I have said before, there is no reason that MM, AA or indeed other C&D caches have to be rubbish. You could place a larger box, a cunning camo job or a witty hint. The point of them is a quickie for the cachers who just like to grab a cache en route to somewhere else. Okay, and for psycho record junkies too! It's up to setters to apply some judgement when setting them, that's all. I have visited some rather good MM caches (yeah, and some rather lame ones too, I admit).

I love caching... bring 'em on! :unsure:

Edited by Alibags

A few good AA caches sounds a good idea, after all some of these do become a real drag and a short break would be welcomed, especially when traffic is heavy. Cannot promote own cache, but have you practised your decryption key memory lately 'ornanper'............ long live Motorway Mayhem, & A Road Anarchy! :laughing::laughing:

god forbid that anyone starts a bad series on c roads.....i'm sure they'd never use the obvious name!

c road challenge would be quite a good one. OK I know almost every road in the country is classified as c road, but there are a rare few that are sign posted. would be a challenge for cache setters to find those, not just cach finders to find.

read all about it here... http://www.cbrd.co.uk/c-roads/

I'd been contemplating starting a railway network series along a similar vein - to be located just outside mainline (or other?) railway stations so cachers could fill in some time collecting them when changing trains and awaiting the connection. You can break the return leg of a trip so could pop outside a station to collect a quick cache whilst awaiting your connection.

I this a worthy idea?

I'd been contemplating starting a railway network series along a similar vein - to be located just outside mainline (or other?) railway stations so cachers could fill in some time collecting them when changing trains and awaiting the connection. You can break the return leg of a trip so could pop outside a station to collect a quick cache whilst awaiting your connection.

I this a worthy idea?

might have been done on a sdmaller scale