Kansas

Ladycacher

Just by the skin of my chinny chin chin........I might have been #30 to get in there....dam you guys are fast!!

BTW: What's up with Ebay saying that I need to pay for the goods, but my PayPal Account says the payment was completed? Are you going to verify and wait for these to catch up with each other?

Wazup with these 3 & 4 purchases? Am I the only one plus a magnitude of others that can follow instructions? No wonder these things get sold out in 3 minutes.

I had the same thing happen to me too, paypal says I paid but ebay says I need to pay. I committed and clicked to pay obviously.

Can you check?

Dan

BTW: What's up with Ebay saying that I need to pay for the goods, but my PayPal Account says the payment was completed? Are you going to verify and wait for these to catch up with each other?

... Ditto - I had the same thing. I figured that it takes a little while for E-bay to catch up with Paypal. :ph34r:

I screwed up and only ordered 1 le and 1 regular and I wanted two le so after I paid I went back in and tried to order 1 more le and it let me but when I try to pay it brings up my previous order on top of it. Help, how do I pay for the second LE without repaying for the first again?

Thanks

Are there check boxes in front of eahh item on the screen that comes up after you hit "pay now" in ebay.? If so you can check only the one you want to pay for and then pay for it.

I screwed up and only ordered 1 le and 1 regular and I wanted two le so after I paid I went back in and tried to order 1 more le and it let me but when I try to pay it brings up my previous order on top of it. Help, how do I pay for the second LE without repaying for the first again?

Thanks

I to will need help with this question. I am trying to help three other people with the troubles with pay-pal. I do not know how to fix this one though. If you hit that you committed to buy then you should be ok, allow me sometime here.

If somebody who knows pay-pal and ebay can help here I would be thankful.

Thanks

Are there check boxes in front of eahh item on the screen that comes up after you hit "pay now" in ebay.? If so you can check only the one you want to pay for and then pay for it.

Since you know more about this than I, when everything id done and the auction is over. How do I refund the people that over bought the LE?

Thanks

Thanks

When you bring it up to pay for it.. un-click the ones you don't want to pay for on the left... then hit re-calculate... it worked for me...

Oops! I did the same thing with the LEs - actually ordered 3 first time, then ordered 2 more for a couple other cachers who weren't home. So, I guess I paid for 5 LEs all together - when I was supposed to only get 2. They're not all for me though - but no official group either.

Sorry about that. Just let me know - how it goes. If we need to be refunded for the 3 LEs - then that will work too - Whatever's fair. Don't want to cheat someone else out of them either.

:ph34r:

Oops! I did the same thing with the LEs - actually ordered 3 first time, then ordered 2 more for a couple other cachers who weren't home. So, I guess I paid for 5 LEs all together - when I was supposed to only get 2. They're not all for me though - but no official group either.

Sorry about that. Just let me know - how it goes. If we need to be refunded for the 3 LEs - then that will work too - Whatever's fair. Don't want to cheat someone else out of them either.

:ph34r:

Let me help the people having the problems first, then we will get to this.

Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks

Since you know more about this than I, when everything id done and the auction is over. How do I refund the people that over bought the LE?

Thanks

Do you have yahoo messenger by chance? If so IM me at outdoorlady79, it's on but I'm invisble. I tried to PM you but it won't work and I'm sure you are flooded with emails.

Thanks

Thanks

Do you have yahoo messenger by chance? If so IM me at outdoorlady79, it's on but I'm invisble. I tried to PM you but it won't work and I'm sure you are flooded with emails.

No I have MSN messenger. I am trying to answer emails, help others, and post here answers, thanks to all who are being patient (spell).

Email me, I will get it.

ladycacher...

You have done a FANTASTIC job with this sale.

I don't want you to think that my earlier post was meant to be detrimental.

It's just my frusration showing after waiting all day for the sales to be opened up....I think this went very smoothly, and also appreciate that you split this into 2 days of sales. That makes it much fairer for all.

I ordered one of each, will we get confirmation of our orders?

Thanks!

Your paypal receipt should be confirmation.

That and your ebay ID under purchases which is found on the auction site.

Thanks Outdoorlady79 for all your help.

No problem. My MSN messenger will be on for a while tonight (I rarely use it, mostly yahoo) if you want to PM me your ID I'll catch up with you to take care of the refund issue.

What happened to this? :lol:

On MONDAY DEC. 5th at 10am CENTRAL, I will post a link in a new thread.

Thought these were going on sale then????

I wrote a note to be at computer and everything. Grief

Oh well maybe next time. :ph34r:

The regular coins are having a 2nd auction at that time. No worries. Check the description on this one.

What happened to this? :lol:

On MONDAY DEC. 5th at 10am CENTRAL, I will post a link in a new thread.

Thought these were going on sale then????

I wrote a note to be at computer and everything. Grief

Oh well maybe next time. :ph34r:

There is two auctions. Still plan at being at your computer.

Thanks PDXman

I'm registering at ebay now so I can get the details. I didn't know coins got sold over there too other than people trying to make some money off of them. I don't think they are sold out of the regular coins as of yet tonight. I'm typing fast though :ph34r:

Thanks again. I was worried though.

Shilo

I wasn't able to be on to order an LE today, but I am interested in getting one. Anyone order an extra for trading? See my signature for my trading list and make me an offer via email...

Ladycacher - if there is a waitlist, please add me to it... :ph34r:

Thanks!

-Krauss-McClurg

(edit for spelling.. sigh...)

Edit again: I just noticed that my sig is not clickable - sigh.

http://www.kraussmcclurg.net/geocaching/geocoins/trading.htm

Edited by Krauss-McClurg

Could I have been the 1st to get in?

Slow me???

If not can you ask for

I am asking,no problem if not.

I went back and looked at invoices.

Date:

Dec. 4, 2005

Time:

18:04:13 PST

Completed

Date:

Dec. 4, 2005

Time:

18:07:45 PST

Completed

Had the 2 browser thing going and the coin already entered and refreshed at 8:00.

ebay hit,And I could not get the geocaching link so I went back and ordered it.

I am working on refunds now.

Moops yours is taking care of.

cazray and Mrs.Caz, I sent you an email seeking more info to help me find you.

IF you over bought by accident and need a refund or have questions about your transaction send your info to me now. In your email please give me the following info and it will make it faster:

Your real name

Geonick

Ebay handle

Amount needing refunded

THe correct amount for your transaction.

I am not staying up all night so the refunding will get priority. All others I will *try* to handle in the morning before for the next sale.

If you bought more than 2 because you did not know the limits or you were buying for somebody else, please send me an email. Keep in mind I will answer you tomorrow.

Thanks EVERYBODY!