Red Handed Traveller

Hurricane Katrina

North Dakota Horseshoe

3 Southside Gang

and on top of all that:

I'VE BEEN YIMED !!

(a Uranium Yime, that is!)

Dave, thanks a lot, it's absolutely gorgeous!! :D

Was at a family get-together yesterday; found two small packages in the mailbox when we got home in the evening. Opened 'em up this morning to find some Generic Geocoins, a World Travel coin, some "Not Another Micro!" coins, in both styles, and a Lost Cacher headstone :D Also got a couple of Travel Bug Buddies, a nano-cache (gonna do a "tribute/revenge" :D:D cache for a local couple who excel at nanos) and some of the new "improved" T-Bug tags, which actually might help keep newbie cachers from mistaking them for geoswag; the wording is better.

No coins yet, but we received some of Instant Coffee's new poker chips! Very cool & heavy, too. Thanks! :laughing:

instant coffee poke chip????? :o

He's in Hawaii with one of our geocoins and dipping as he goes, but he was nice enough to send out a couple chips before he left. I'll see if I can scan one and post later at the house. - H

hope this works...

ICtoken-1.jpg

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

Well its been awhile since I posted this thread, but has been a great week to say the least !!

Canine Cachers V1 (trade) thanks kealia

The Lost Cacher, Very cool a coffin LOL..

Serenity Coin Silver LE

London Round and Phone Booth

GPS Spinners Gold and LE Nickel

4Bows Personal

Kids Geocoin

Meades Ranch Geodetic Center Benchmark Bronze and Silver LE Thanks Glen best benchmark coins I have (great trade) !!

And last goes beyond words, many thanks Dave its outstanding, very glad I was able to fill the void in your collection, and also hope you enjoy the Florida goodies for you and family ! (hoping you read this thread)

yime1.jpg

yime2.jpg

I'm still glowing and so does the back of the coin :laughing: , Fantastic !!, Glenn :D

I got in today:

2x Sock Puppet Geocoin + Pins (I am very impressed with the quality of the Geoswag club coins that come in each month. They always look better in person than on the computer)

0x KS Geodetic Center Benchmark (I am waiting for it to come in)

2x KS Micro Golds (I got these earlier this month).

1x Shop99er shirt coin. looks great!

also, 2 bites and several scratches from a cute small kitten on the way back from the mailbox. OUCH! jeez, dont mess with stray cats. DUH, i know.... some lessons are learned the hard way, or at least painfully reminded!