Well Done John!

The Ollies

Very well done John. Still keeping 400 ahead of me.

Lets hope the mighty Astra gets above Hadrian's Wall again this year

Cheers, Pooter and all the rest of you for the comments. I will certainly do my best to get north of the border at least once in 2005.

The 'mighty Astra' has finally been pensioned off after 10 years faithful service. It's not-so-mighty replacement is a Corsa powered by Isuzu's economic but sadly underpowered 1.7 litre diesel thingy.

OK.... you can all stop laughing now :rolleyes::unsure: It seem like a good idea at the time!!!

Very well done John. Still keeping 400 ahead of me.

Lets hope the mighty Astra gets above Hadrian's Wall again this year

Cheers, Pooter and all the rest of you for the comments. I will certainly do my best to get north of the border at least once in 2005.

The 'mighty Astra' has finally been pensioned off after 10 years faithful service. It's not-so-mighty replacement is a Corsa powered by Isuzu's economic but sadly underpowered 1.7 litre diesel thingy.

OK.... you can all stop laughing now <_<:D It seem like a good idea at the time!!!

.. and a fine cachemobile she is too John, carries 3 cachers, all their paraphenalia without any problem, (and twice the mpg I get from my current cachemobile) what more can you ask? Remember my Jap diesel (allegedly) Turbo???? Your Corsa is far superior in the power and economy stakes - OK it don't carry 8 cachers but how often is that needed?

Well done on the 800 mate, it's been a pleasure to do some of that 800 with you - you da man!

It's not-so-mighty replacement is a Corsa powered by Isuzu's economic but sadly underpowered 1.7 litre diesel thingy.

I think your Corsa will do just fine - My brother-in-law took me up some amazingly steep, narrow, bumpy and dusty tracks in Spain recently in his 1.4 Corsa to find a cache. Couldn't believe it did so well, but well it did!

Congratulations on 800 finds and great cahing in the Corsa!

Laughalot :)