He's Done It Again

So, the bets are on, will he hit the 1000 before, during or after Easter?

My money is on "before", and I've a feeling those are the short odds.

We reckon he might be aiming for the 1000 on his caching anniversary on the 29th March. :D

Might be a bit of a struggle but if anyone can do it, Seasider can. <_<:mad:

No doubt the champagne is already on ice.

WELL DONE!!! :)

We reckon he might be aiming for the 1000 on his caching anniversary on the 29th March. :)

That's the one! :D

I'm off on a 'Midlands Mission' for a couple of days this week and then off to London again at the weekend (non-caching trip but I'm sure I can pursuade Planet Janet to take a wander through some of the parks that Perthos has littered with caches :):D ) so the millenium could well come up sometime next week!

I have 7 local caches lined up for my final trip so I need to get to 993 to trigger 'millenium day'! :D

Cheers!

Seasider

I just want Seasider to know that the reason I will be in the UK from March 27 to April 3 is so that my visit will coincide with his millenium. I am in awe!!!

Congrats! :blink::rolleyes:

You'll miss it by one week!

On 958 and using my mobile internet connection to type this before I go and bag some more Yorkshire caches. Off to Cheshire tomorrow and the Lakes on Weds which leaves Friday for the millenium cache (at beer festival Thurs)!

Have you got a partner for your Watford blitz yet?!

Cheers!

Seasider

ooh - that means you might be doing mine - feel free to drop by to K3 and say hello to the cachers in Electra House if you do Carmen Geddit.

I've not read the forums for a few days - so apologies for not nipping in - I was in the area about 1.30pm so it would have been nice to have nipped in for a cuppa after my butty!!

Cheers!

Seasider