If Keystone Were President...

Keystone

this is the most OFF TOPIC topic i have yet to see, and the charge was led my a moderator.

You're complaining?

I welcome the change of pace. It is a lot more pleasant in here without attacks and whatnot. There are a few off-topic threads, but the vast majority of posts are about geocaching.

You forgot *plonk* :lol:

PeachyPA jumps up and waves her hand asking, "Can I be in charge of the Immigration Service? I used to work for them when we were in the Justice Dept. answerable to the AG; now it be under Homeland Security. I still remember the official colors of the visas that State Dept. puts in passports." I made it to GS-9-3 at that time! Please............... :wub: I was good at interrogation and refusing entry to persona non-grata. :lol:

I am happy to explain why I've kept this topic open.

The original topic ought to have been handled in private correspondence between the topic originator and his cache reviewer. (By the way, fortunately they were able to work out the questions and the cache was approved.)

I didn't see a problem with turning the topic into a positive and humorous discussion. I did acknowledge that it was derailed from the original topic and for that I do apologize. But the derailed topic has been enjoyable and, indeed, it is on-topic to geocaching. We are having fun discussing the roles which various geocachers would play if the Federal government were run by geocachers. On-topic fun is most welcome.

If folks would prefer, I can split out all the posts relating to the K.A. presidency into their own separate topic.

Carleen is unqualified to hold a government position. She is quite sure that this thread used to be in a different forum and is now suddenly here. Thus, she is delusional. Poor confused Çarleen.... :lol:

Edit: Oh dang, I see it the explanation now. Never mind.

Edited by carleenp

uperdooper - No, I am more laid back since Groundspeak started shipping a fifth of gin to me every week, instead of free Signal the Frog merchandise.

And I am sorry, but Mopar has previously been appointed Secretary of Transportation. You can be Director of the Federal Highway Administration, reporting to Mopar. Man, would that suck. (The reporting to Mopar part.)

If Doc Dean is going to be Sec of HHS can I be Surgeon General?? I've always wanted a uniform but I'm too scared to join the armed forces :huh:

Well, Congress (under the capable direction of CO Admin, Speaker of the House of the Frog) was considering the nomination of Sturgeon General for the post of Surgeon General. But they thought "something was fishy" about that nominee, so I'm glad to offer you as an alternative. Thanks for volunteering!

So, will KA be running on the Democratic or the Republican ballot?

The fact that this thread has been allowed to run along freely would suggest the Democratic party. However, if he is serious about holding the office and not having to fret such piddling annoyances such as:getting the MOST VOTES; the answer is obvious. :huh:

I hereby appoint stunod as CIA director

Hold on...is this because of that picture of me wearing women's clothing? I can explain that...well, actually I don't really remember it. I'm never drinking fortified wine again...

Oh, wait...J. Edgar Hoover was with the FBI, not CIA. Forget about that comment above. Move along...nothing to see here.

Edited by Stunod

KA, can I please be in charge of Indian Affairs? That's still a cabinet post is it not? Well, if it isn't a cabinet post, it should be. I feel as the most feared warrior on the Plains (please disregard the "Kill Whitey" tatoo on my shoulder) I would be extremely qualified and fair (paybacks are heck). :huh:

PS- I promise to stop collecting hair samples.

Edited by clearpath
KA, can I please be in charge of Indian Affairs? That's still a cabinet post is it not? Well, if it isn't a cabinet post, it should be. I feel as the most feared warrior on the Plains (please disregard the "Kill Whitey" tatoo on my shoulder) I would be extremely qualified and fair (paybacks are heck). B)

PS- I promise to stop collecting hair samples.

ROFL!!!!! :huh:B)B)

uperdooper - No, I am more laid back since Groundspeak started shipping a fifth of gin to me every week, instead of free Signal the Frog merchandise.

And I am sorry, but Mopar has previously been appointed Secretary of Transportation. You can be Director of the Federal Highway Administration, reporting to Mopar. Man, would that suck. (The reporting to Mopar part.)

i just hope they are shipping you bombay sapphire gin. it's the best and will cost them a bundle.

as director of federal highway administation i hereby declare that the middle turn lane of a five lane road is no longer the "i think i'll wait here until i get an opening" lane. i also declare that all semis must stay in the right hand lane so geocachers can drive to their caches without being stuck behind one. :huh:

I am happy to explain why I've kept this topic open.

The original topic ought to have been handled in private correspondence between the topic originator and his cache reviewer.  (By the way, fortunately they were able to work out the questions and the cache was approved.)

I didn't see a problem with turning the topic into a positive and humorous discussion.  I did acknowledge that it was derailed from the original topic and for that I do apologize.  But the derailed topic has been enjoyable and, indeed, it is on-topic to geocaching.  We are having fun discussing the roles which various geocachers would play if the Federal government were run by geocachers.  On-topic fun is most welcome.

If folks would prefer, I can split out all the posts relating to the K.A. presidency into their own separate topic.

And yet another President APOLOGIZING for something instead of standing firm. :huh:

Oh and can I have a spot in Homeland Security or maybe B) Secret Service B)?

I have my own double edged sword.

Seeing as how I surfed right over to the current job openings, can I have the position within the Office of Science & Technology Policy? That way I should be able to try out all the neat technology as part of my job everyday, right? I am open to suggestions as to which technologies people wish for................. :huh:

No, I am more laid back since Groundspeak started shipping a fifth of gin to me every week, instead of free Signal the Frog merchandise.

Well, that is turning out to be good for you and for us. Groundspeak might have gotten the short end of the deal there though. Bring on the drunken moderators! :huh:

Edited by carleenp