What are your finds by state?

quote:
Originally posted by hammack:

What are your finds by state?

55 in California

1 in Utah

I'll be adding more to the California total in the coming weeks, but we haven't been out of the state in a couple of years. Next year, I may add Oregon and Nevada to the total.

Webfoot frog.gif

Tromping through the underbrush looking for Ammo cans, Tupperware containers, & little round disks.

This is the jist of it, hopefully I'll have more states before too long. I have a goal like Jolly's, I want to hit one in every state eventually, more than 1 would be even better...lol. Before I retired from the Army Reserves I was traveling around on the Army dime, got New Mexico and Idaho that way, but now it's all on me.

Texas 92

New Mexico 7

Wyoming 7

Florida 6

Mississippi 3

Idaho 2

Colorado 2

Alabama 2

Utah 2

Louisiana 1

North Carolina 1

Missouri 1

South Carolina 1

Tennessee 1

Montana 1

Georgia 1

Kentucky 1

Arkansas 1

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.

PA 242

OH 35

NY 18

NV 14

CA 4

WV 3

And 11 locationless, to total 327. My unresolved not-founds tend to be out-of-state since it is harder to clean them up: 2 in NY, 2 in CA, and one from yesterday in Erie, PA.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

quote:
Originally posted by canadazuuk:

150 finds

0 in the states

I hope my answer doesn't invalidate your scientific survey results

Feel free to report your finds by province. icon_wink.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I want to see a sunrise, I'll STAY up for it!

quote:
Originally posted by The Gowen Family:

Yes! was how many finds and where, I was wanting to find out how many people have hidden and where without starting a new thread.

Are you crazy? We don't piggyback topics on other threads around here! If you want to know about hides, post a new thread. Everyone else does icon_smile.gif

Took sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness bandbass.gif

quote:
Originally posted by pnew:

Now there's one well traveled geocacher!

http://www.texasgeocaching.com

The Department of Redundancy Department

A geocache a day keeps the debtors away (cause your never home to take the call...)

You aint' seen nothin' yet! I currently have one son stationed in Guam, and one in Hawaii, so I'm planning some really interesting cache hunting trips soon...lol. And I'm planning on taking my two little ones on a road trip up the Alaska highway, maybe next summer, that should allow us to hit a few as well. Have to wait and see.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

My state count will increase drastically next year (I know, that's a long way off, why not do it now?)

We're planning a trip to Florida, stopping to visit family in Tennessee and friends in Georgia on the way. I'll be downloading lots of waypoints along the Interstates next spring...

quote:
Originally posted by Team GPSaxophone:

My state count will increase drastically next year (I know, that's a long way off, why not do it now?)

We're planning a trip to Florida, stopping to visit family in Tennessee and friends in Georgia on the way. I'll be downloading lots of waypoints along the Interstates next spring...

Took sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ihazeltine/bandbass.gif

There are some really neat ones in North and South Carolina... I didn't have time on my trip to hit but a couple, but they were good ones....

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

Right now we have:

New York-65

Connecticut-1

Massachusetts-4

Maryland-1

Georgia-10

Florida-6

Hawaii-2

We just moved from New York to Hawaii and probably won't get many chances to go off island for the next 3 years, but once we get back to the mainland, we would like to go for at least one in every state. Shawn may get to find some in other countries before then though.

This list is from Dan's site, but it is off.

I need to sit and figure it out one day.

I've been to 23 states so far.

Georgia 240

Texas 26

District of Columbia 21

Minnesota 16

Colorado 16

New Jersey 16

New York 14

Florida 11

California 10

Massachusetts 7

Ohio 6

Indiana 6

Louisiana 4

Tennessee 4

Iowa 4

North Carolina 3

Wisconsin 3

Pennsylvania 3

Kentucky 2

Maryland 1

Virginia 1

South Carolina 1

Alabama 1

Connecticut 1

There is a cache where Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma meet, but it is listed as in Missouri.

Even better, there are two caches at the 4-Corners Monument (Where Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah meet). The virtual is here and the multi (using the marker at a clue) is here.

Just because it has been done before doesn't mean you shouldn't do it, too.

quote:
Originally posted by Iplayoutside:

This is a little off topic, but has there ever been a cache, that is in two states? I have an idea!

I was once able to stand at a state border where I could have simultaneously logged a virtual cache as well as locationless caches for state line markers, historical markers and Ohio historical markers... all without duplication, as there are no less than three historical markers at this particular site. Just wait for a yellow jeep to drive by, and you'd have five finds in one photograph.

I logged just the virtual cache, which is among my favorites. I won't say which one so as to avoid a stampede to this unusual site.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

Not counting virtuals, locationless, webcams and events:

California - 1405

I'm thinking, hey, why not clear out California before moving on to other states... icon_wink.gif

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

quote:
Originally posted by Team GPSaxophone:

There is a cache where Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma meet, but it is listed as in Missouri.

Hey! That's MY cache!

This multicache has the first leg in Alabama, the second leg in Texas, and the third leg back in Alabama.

My finds by state:

Texas 552

Ohio 60

Tennessee 36

Kentucky 13

Colorado 12

Arkansas 11

Missouri 9

Indiana 4

Oklahoma 3

New Mexico 2

Illinois 1

Alabama 1

web-lingbutton.gif ntga_button.gif

By State:

Kentucky 356

Tennessee 173

Indiana 15

South Carolina 10

Pennsylvania 5

North Carolina 4

Michigan 2

West Virginia 1

Ohio 1

You think I would have more finds in Indiana and Ohio since they are both only an hour away. I guess I have some secret fear of driving over the Ohio River to geocache.

PY

Well, I visited Wyoming today so I am now up to 24 states visited. I did count the number of caches found on the plane out to Colorado today and have revised the list below.

Georgia 244

Texas 26

District of Columbia 18

Minnesota 18

Colorado 16

New Jersey 16

New York 14

California 12

Florida 11

Massachusetts 8

Indiana 5

Ohio 5

Louisiana 4

Tennessee 4

Iowa 4

Wisconsin 3

North Carolina 2

Pennsylvania 3

Kentucky 2

Wyoming 2

Maryland 1

Virginia 1

South Carolina 1

Alabama 1

Connecticut 1

Hopefully I can get a few more in Colorado in the next couple of days too! It depends on how many I can drag my wife to! icon_wink.gif