Quickest time to publish cache

SageTracey

What's the quickest time anyone has had between submitting a cache and it being published? My first took about a week, my next two a couple of days each.

I reckon I must have been extremely lucky yesterday with my fourth cache published in just three hours!

I had one published in about 10 minutes.

Edited by jholly

What's the quickest time anyone has had between submitting a cache and it being published? My first took about a week, my next two a couple of days each.

I reckon I must have been extremely lucky yesterday with my fourth cache published in just three hours!

Platinum member, perhaps?! ;)

Our reviewers usually publish them in batches, perhaps twice a day. It typically takes a few days for one to go through. However I had one published instantly while I was still at the cache site after submitting it with my phone. I only noticed it as I was editing the page, and had only submitted it on a whim anyhow. As there were about 20 others published at exactly the same time, I can only guess that the publication was completely accidental. :P

A while back, i hit submit then went straight to the page to check it out. I noticed a spelling mistake, edited it, and it was published when i brought it up the 2nd time. I'd say it took less than 2 minutes.

Things are pretty busy for our reviewer these days so it usually takes a couple or three days.

Yep... happen to me too! It was like 5 mins! I just about die from laughter! My reviewer is pretty good. His turn around is less than 24 hours for any caches without problems.

I once hit submit and was going to add in a background pic. It was almost instant that I got a notification that it was under review so I couldn't add in the background pic. I think there might have been a question from the reviewer because it wasn't actually published until the morning and made it so it was published without the background pic that I added in later. Other then that I think some have been published in about or under 5 min. I actually get to wondering if one takes more then a day to publish and that is very rare here. I would hate to wait a week to find out. Are local reviewers are awesome!

Carrying on the theme - what is the fastest time for submit - publish - FTF? Excluding ones found before publishing?

I know once I was working up in the mountains of Santa Cruz California. About a hour or more from home and way up in the middle of no where. I had just left a job and just pulled out my phone to see what cache I wanted for the day for the streak when beep beep my phone goes off with a new cache. I couldn't believe how close it was. I hit navigate on my phone and it said 30 min? I almost forgot about it but then I looked at the map. I decided to turn the other way on the road and it said 1 min. I was there instantly and I messed up a bit and it took me maybe 4 min to find. So about 5 min after publication. I put it back and lagged a little on logging it. The CO was so impressed with the fact I found it like 10 min after publication. I had to message her and let her know it was more like 5 min! :) Probably my funnest FTF because it was so quick and so far from home or anywhere.