Powers of Ten (TEN)

avroair

If anyone else wants their event added to the bookmark list, please post a link to your event in this thread. And I'll add it from here.

There are just too many non-coin events that are requesting to be added through emailing me to know which ones belong on the list and which do not. Thanks!

Found a few:

GC2DQA8

GC2DAF3

GC2FGG8

GC2EMN2

GC2EB82

GC2EFF5

GC2CZPQ

GC2F5J7

GC2DJ8W

:laughing::laughing::)

CF30

Still looking for which event has the Indiana, Idaho and GeocacherZONE coins... :)

And which events (if any) will be featuring the GeoSwag versions Harlequin, Black & White & Pretty in Pink? :laughing: I know that the Utah event will have the Camo...

Also a question: If a group has arrived too late to the party to design their own can they get any of the Geoswag versions?

CF30

If anyone else wants their event added to the bookmark list, please post a link to your event in this thread. And I'll add it from here.

There are just too many non-coin events that are requesting to be added through emailing me to know which ones belong on the list and which do not. Thanks!

Found a few:

GC2DQA8

GC2DAF3

GC2FGG8

GC2EMN2

GC2EB82

GC2EFF5

GC2CZPQ

GC2F5J7

GC2DJ8W

<a href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=93f12a05-7ad9-43b5-be25-c6f11af3bcef&log=y#" target="_blank"></a>

:laughing::laughing::)

CF30

Please add Napa, Ca to the event list..GC2f4mh

Thanks

Found a few:

GC2DQA8

GC2DAF3

GC2FGG8

GC2EMN2

GC2EB82

GC2EFF5

GC2CZPQ

GC2F5J7

GC2DJ8W

<a href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=93f12a05-7ad9-43b5-be25-c6f11af3bcef&log=y#" target="_blank"></a>

:smile::D:angry:

CF30

Please add Napa, Ca to the event list..GC2f4mh

Thanks

Does the Napa, CA event have a coin? And are you doing your event during the day? I'm debating if I should do both events that day. :P

These are really great looking coins. Loving all the pics. Thanks all for sharing your coins. Would have loved to have gone to the MN event, as we will be in town for soccer, but its too late in the day to attend. Hmmm...how to convince the family to head home really late on Sunday. Glad at least Geoswag will have some. At the least, I hope to get one.

Heard from Oak Coins today.... looks like a lot are being shipped today and I guess mine are in that lot, but, at least I should have them soon! I have a UV tube I use at halloween somewhere - need to go dig that out!

:P

I wish I knew which lot mine are in. I have been sitting around waiting so that they don't sit on the porch very long...

Mine arrived today via FedEx in South Carolina.

I'll be mailing all my prearranged trades with other hosts on Friday. If any other event hosts would like to trade, email me.

...sorting thru my saved emails to find addresses for prearranged trades... I know I got 'em... just gotta print the labels... I'll be mailing by Friday...

CF30

I'll be mailing all my prearranged trades with other hosts on Friday. If any other event hosts would like to trade, email me.

...sorting thru my saved emails to find addresses for prearranged trades... I know I got 'em... just gotta print the labels... I'll be mailing by Friday...

CF30

Is that a subtle way of saying you'd like me to send you a copy of our email? ;-)

Hello :P

I've got mine today and i must say that they both look wonderful. I'm very pleased with the results (thanks MarK and Emma).

Here's a couple of pictures.

First the

(K)Night Templars Geocoin for Tomar

101010Tomar.jpg

101010Tomarglow.JPG

Then the

Sunny Spain

101010Spain.JPG

From the first one, 40 geocoins remain in the USA (I think they went to Minessota, what makes me which i was a geocoin :angry::smile: ). All others are allready sold to Portuguese collectors (i kept a couple for last minute orders and replacements),

The second one is reserved to be sold at the event.

Paulo aka PLnauta

Hello :P

I've got mine today and i must say that they both look wonderful. I'm very pleased with the results (thanks MarK and Emma).

Here's a couple of pictures.

First the

(K)Night Templars Geocoin for Tomar

101010Tomar.jpg

101010Tomarglow.JPG

Then the

Sunny Spain

101010Spain.JPG

From the first one, 40 geocoins remain in the USA (I think they went to Minessota, what makes me which i was a geocoin :angry::smile: ). All others are allready sold to Portuguese collectors (i kept a couple for last minute orders and replacements),

Paulo aka PLnauta

From the first one, 40 geocoins remain in the USA (I think they went to Minessota, what makes me which i was a geocoin :P:angry: ). All others are allready sold to Portuguese collectors (i kept a couple for last minute orders and replacements),

Paulo aka PLnauta

Where in Minnesota did they go?

We have our own coin.

CF30

Is that a subtle way of saying you'd like me to send you a copy of our email? ;-)

Nah, I have them all in a separate folder ; I just need to read thru them again & figure out whom I'm trading with. I'm organized in a very messy way... :P

CF30

Those of you that have received your coins were you emailed anything from Oak Coins saying they were shipped? I know past projects we were notified the coins were shipped. I have not received anything as of yet so I am just wondering if they are a surprise when they show up or should I be concerned yet? I love the pics everyone is posting...can't wait to get ours.

Those of you that have received your coins were you emailed anything from Oak Coins saying they were shipped? I know past projects we were notified the coins were shipped. I have not received anything as of yet so I am just wondering if they are a surprise when they show up or should I be concerned yet? I love the pics everyone is posting...can't wait to get ours.

No. No notice of shipping. They just showed up.

CF30

No. No notice of shipping. They just showed up.

CF30

And show up they did, today there was a knock on the door and a big box of coins greeted me. YAY!! :angry: I must admit I was a little worried about sending my trades to other hosts back out in time. But they will all hit the Post Office tomorrow.

Fedex are not bad, posted on the 17th and arrived on the 23rd. nice one! That is a record for US to me.

Excuse the picture, the lighting was not the best (No UV lights here darn it) and I did not have time to set up the camera once I realised it was not looking so good as it is my youngest boys 8th B'day today so home-made Mini pizzas have been demanded :P

8ebc879e-cb87-46bf-9108-32e12f75cfbb.jpg

No contact about my shipment was ever received. They just showed up. In fact, Emma didn't even know mine were shipped. She thought mine were in yesterday's shipment, lol.

Anne, you are cracking me up! I'm having GCF flashbacks.

OH MY GOSH!!!!

I just got in at 2am from driving home from GCF and i got a few hours sleep to awake to this. ROFLMAO

I am having major flashbacks here as well :?)

Coins look great and love the Flashlight effect.

Next GCF, I told Eli he needs to bring black light flashlights for swag or to sell. :anicute::)

At least I think we have narrowed it down to Fedex as the shipper. You can call them and they can do a reverse lookup on your shipping address but that is not foolproof. I assume mine is on the way too but they didn't show anything in the system for my address. Also, have them check both ground and air because I think they will only check air unless you ask them to check ground too. If only I had a tracking number....life would be so much easier but I guess anticipation for my package to arrive is like finding that elusive cache!

Just got the shipment notification myself.... of course - the tracking number isn't even in FedEx's system.

At the earliest that would mean (if they are actually shiped tommorow) then the earliest I would see the coins would be on Tuesday of next week.

Not very happy with the overall handling of things post order, and the lack of communication, and the ability to get any communication at all, and leaves a rather bad taste in my mouth, especially it will be 19 days since the coin was recieved from the mint.

Unfortanitly, I am now not sure if any of the international trades will arrive in time.

The coins came in Tuesday and I just got notification that the parcel was shipped. That's what I call quick shipping! :anicute:

Same thing happened to me. :)

Does not look like mine will be that quick...got the shipping notification at 1AM - according to the FedEx tracking site, they will not be here until next Wednesday. Oh well...good thing come to those who wait :(