52 PICK UP - The Mission/Cointest - Pick a Card, Any Card

opalsns

:D ive been down on my luck for some time now, i guess i just cant catch a break.. ive had some bad things come up over the past months, and havent been able to frequent the forums very much :D and when i do i have to be very selectave on witch threads to read, i got in troubble for spending to much of my time on the forums, with my wife also. i see ive been deleted from mission 1 after many many many months of waiting B) i figured once you signed up for a mission you were part of it, but i guess thats not the case here. seems like you had to sign up twice even if youve never flaked out or not sent a mission....... at least zariah got her missions its about the kid over here anyway..... :unsure::grin::lol:

:o ive been down on my luck for some time now, i guess i just cant catch a break.. ive had some bad things come up over the past months, and havent been able to frequent the forums very much :o and when i do i have to be very selectave on witch threads to read, i got in troubble for spending to much of my time on the forums, with my wife also. i see ive been deleted from mission 1 after many many many months of waiting :P i figured once you signed up for a mission you were part of it, but i guess thats not the case here. seems like you had to sign up twice even if youve never flaked out or not sent a mission....... at least zariah got her missions its about the kid over here anyway..... :D:):)

No Need for a story,,

All you have to do is ask.

We almost lost a mission because I didn't pay attention to who was still active.

That's why I asked for refreshers.

Your readded.

52 PICK UP - The Mission 1

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ April 7th

D J J Rock

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Eltada

Fredhead

Trick or Treat

Chur

usyoopers

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

millieballon

fingers crossed

SYOTT

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Ashallond

Dark Elf

FordFreak

Jackalgirl

Edited by opalsns

:o ive been down on my luck for some time now, i guess i just cant catch a break.. ive had some bad things come up over the past months, and havent been able to frequent the forums very much :o and when i do i have to be very selectave on witch threads to read, i got in troubble for spending to much of my time on the forums, with my wife also. i see ive been deleted from mission 1 after many many many months of waiting :P i figured once you signed up for a mission you were part of it, but i guess thats not the case here. seems like you had to sign up twice even if youve never flaked out or not sent a mission....... at least zariah got her missions its about the kid over here anyway..... :D:):)

No Need for a story,,

All you have to do is ask.

We almost lost a mission because I didn't pay attention to who was still active.

That's why I asked for refreshers.

Your readded.

sorry i guess i dident pay attention, thx for the re-add

Missions, Missions,

Who's got the Missions??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

mission two has landed with me. i shall update with more info and coin loggings later after i have dealt with my rugrat. it was a pleasant surprise to receive this as i havent been about on the forums for a while and i had temp forgotten about this fun mission

well i tried tried to do a photo of my coin gifts but sadly the camera is playing up at the moment, so i will have to say what i got instead and hope you can conjure up a mental image of the coins lol

i recieved the mission #2 from catsnfish and they included a neptunes compass muddy waters and a nebraska 2009 geocoin for me. awesome coins my friends i regretfully had to sell my neps compass last year to help cover a sudden car bill so getting this one given to me is fantastic i love them.

im trying to decide who to send this mission to next..........hmmm who will it be who will it beeeeeeee

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ May 16th

D J J Rock

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Eltada

Fredhead

Trick or Treat

Chur

usyoopers

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

millieballon

fingers crossed

SYOTT

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Ashallond

Dark Elf

FordFreak

Jackalgirl

Mission One came to South Carolina. It was waiting at my other house for me. I packaged it up and have sent it on its way. A little birdie told me it has reached that destination. Thanks for the mission!

Indeed it did! Since Chick and I are always talking all things garden, when the mission arrived in a camera case I thought she wanted me to take some pics and send it back to her. lol Actually, she sent the garden to me: a beautiful white Yorkshire Day rose coin, one of Jay's green and copper Eye of the Tribal Flower coins and the cutest pair of rainbow flip flops coin. I can't choose a favorite. Thank you so much!

When deciding where to send Mission 1 next, I noticed that some people have been waiting forever. I got it back on the road today though so hopefully it will arrive soon. Regnat populus!

Thanks so much, Chickahominy and opalsns.

Mission One came to South Carolina. It was waiting at my other house for me. I packaged it up and have sent it on its way. A little birdie told me it has reached that destination. Thanks for the mission!

Indeed it did! Since Chick and I are always talking all things garden, when the mission arrived in a camera case I thought she wanted me to take some pics and send it back to her. lol Actually, she sent the garden to me: a beautiful white Yorkshire Day rose coin, one of Jay's green and copper Eye of the Tribal Flower coins and the cutest pair of rainbow flip flops coin. I can't choose a favorite. Thank you so much!

When deciding where to send Mission 1 next, I noticed that some people have been waiting forever. I got it back on the road today though so hopefully it will arrive soon. Regnat populus!

Thanks so much, Chickahominy and opalsns.

THATS AWESOME, Those were a special version,, and i never recieved my shipment of them and was gifted one so i could have one in my collection.. hope you like it! :laughing:

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ May 20th

D J J Rock

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Eltada

Fredhead

Chur

usyoopers

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

millieballon

fingers crossed

SYOTT

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Ashallond

Dark Elf

FordFreak

Jackalgirl

"THATS AWESOME, Those were a special version,, and i never recieved my shipment of them and was gifted one so i could have one in my collection.. hope you like it! :rolleyes:"

I'm thrilled, Jay. I think I have the others from our multi trade. They came out great.

Edited by Trick or Treat

I did get Mission 1 on Friday, and inside of it was a LOT of pathtags and travelers that have been added to the mission (very cool) and two coins, a 2009 lackey coin, and what appears to be a voodoo doll (not familiar with this one) with an extra T&T pathtag, all of which I enjoy!

Now I looked to get the TB map up to date, but then I realized that a. I don't have the number, and 2. the person before me hasn't picked it up yet. :)

Anyway, will try to get it back out on Monday. Decisions,Decisions.....

P.S. There are 29 unclaimed cards left in the mission after I took my half.

Edited by Ashallond

I did get Mission 1 on Friday, and inside of it was a LOT of pathtags and travelers that have been added to the mission (very cool) and two coins, a 2009 lackey coin, and what appears to be a voodoo doll (not familiar with this one) with an extra T&T pathtag, all of which I enjoy!

Now I looked to get the TB map up to date, but then I realized that a. I don't have the number, and 2. the person before me hasn't picked it up yet. :)

Anyway, will try to get it back out on Monday. Decisions,Decisions.....

P.S. There are 29 unclaimed cards left in the mission after I took my half.

Hi,

And congrats, FINALLY!!!!!!LOL

I will PM you the number,

you can retrieve and dip and retrieve and dip to catch it up!!!!!!!

I guess I was cut. I was a player early on in these 2 games. As a matter of fact I was 2nd to receive Mission 1. I didn't figure I would get Mission 2 for a while because I was lucky to get Mission 1 early. I haven't been following the missions for a while because of home responsibilities. I checked today and I guess my name was removed from Mission 2. I suppose that's why I never got it in the mail. Oh well...

PawPawGreybeard