52 PICK UP - The Mission/Cointest - Pick a Card, Any Card

opalsns

Mission 2 was sent and recieved to summerandnana

If this mission does not return, I will add everyone to Mission 1

How is that gonna go for those that have their name on both missions???

Well, if mission 2 got muggled, no one will get it, so Those on mission 1 will stay and I'll add those from 2

What else can I do ????

Opalsns

52 PICK UP - The Mission 2

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ......Febrary 2nd

susiemerlin1

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

LadyBee4T

fairyhoney

catsnfish

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

syott

Ashallond

paganfrog

E&Cplus3

Firefly03

daveindeal

kini_ont

I was forgotten about... could I be re-added to mission 2??? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssee

Mission 2 was sent and recieved to summerandnana

If this mission does not return, I will add everyone to Mission 1

How is that gonna go for those that have their name on both missions???

Well, if mission 2 got muggled, no one will get it, so Those on mission 1 will stay and I'll add those from 2

What else can I do ????

Opalsns

Not quite the question I was asking... I'm asking about those (including myself) that are on both missions... I'll use myself as an example...

I haven't received either mission yet, and you move the mission 2 names over to mission 1. Would that mean my name appears twice for mission 1 seeing as I was on both missions?

OHHHHhhhhhhh!!!

Nope Name will only be on once, And I'll make it so those who have already recieved a mission to go to the end of the line.

But let's wait to see if mission 2 starts moving again.

Mission 1 is in safe hands and will be heading out soon.

LadyBee4T Handed off Mission 1 to me at the Cachercon 2010 Event Saturday. So far the TB is still in the hands Of Lorca. I need to check some things out for the cacher I want to forward it on to so hopefully the TB will be ready for for me to log in my cache across the street from my house before i have the package ready to send out again.

I'll get a pic posted soon.

iI will update the list later on.

I have done all I can to Contact SummerandNana

I've emailed ,

I've emailed people that last cached with her , who in turn forwarded her my email again

and Have Called her Phone number and left a message on her answering machine.

I'm so disappointed.

I am evidently getiing Ignored, so Please If anyone knows her or her grandaughter, Please ask her to move it on or send it back to SunsetMedowlark.

they can keep the coins, i just want the mission to move.

Untill then i am moving everyone to Mission 1.

PLEASE Post if you have ever recieved a 52 Pick Up mission so we can get to those that haven't recieved it yet,

Tyhanx

Opalsns

iI will update the list later on.

I have done all I can to Contact SummerandNana

I've emailed ,

I've emailed people that last cached with her , who in turn forwarded her my email again

and Have Called her Phone number and left a message on her answering machine.

I'm so disappointed.

I am evidently getiing Ignored, so Please If anyone knows her or her grandaughter, Please ask her to move it on or send it back to SunsetMedowlark.

they can keep the coins, i just want the mission to move.

Untill then i am moving everyone to Mission 1.

PLEASE Post if you have ever recieved a 52 Pick Up mission so we can get to those that haven't recieved it yet,

Tyhanx

Opalsns

I am still on Mission 2 and I have received Mission 1. You can remove me from Mission 2 altogether, instead of moving me to Mission 1, avoiding duplication. When Mission 2 returns hopefully I can be added back in then.

Thanks Opalsns for all your hard work in trying to make this work.

Received the mission last week.

Finally got around to taking pictures.

4357252138_72822d333d_m.jpg

We got 2 coins off of our seeking list.

The Firefly03 micro and the Blue Jeep. The Jeep coin was on our list just because it was Jeep, now that I've heard the story behind these coins I appreciate it even more.

Also got hit by a Snowball :) Glad it wasn't one of the yellow ones :laughing:

4357239518_99fb481972_m.jpg

There was also a bunch of Candy :o Long gone.

Thanks Ladybee4T

This one will be heading out tomorrow for a long journey. If you are about as far away from Michigan as you can get it is headed your way

Edited by TeamEccs21

I have managed to get a message through to summerandnana and she is sorry she has forgot about this.

She has been rather busy but she promised she would look for it.

grodan Karin ( I was in for mission #1 and has received that way back)

Thank You, Thank You. You living Doll , You!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!

I have been so bummed out. it had been going so well.

I can't believe she missed placed it.

Evidently Geocaching is not on her list of things to do.

She hasn't been here since november 09

I had been sending her emails and had a fellow cacher friend of hers email her.

She never responded at all.

Maybe the phone message I sent to her yesterday made her realize how important it was to get this going.

At least she couldn't say she didn't get it.

I Love delivery confirmation and Now So Does Sunset.

Please use Delivery Confirmation in the US.

Hoooooooor4rrraaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

I have managed to get a message through to summerandnana and she is sorry she has forgot about this.

Seems like the mission is going to be back on track again. It has been found. :unsure:

grodan Karin

Seems like the mission is going to be back on track again. It has been found. :unsure:

grodan Karin

NICE!!!!

Hello to all:

1st I want to apologize to all of you for my being so flaky and not remembering about the mission.

2nd I want to than grodan Karin for getting in touch with me with her gentle reminder:)

The package got shuffled around but I finally found it and sent it on its way:) I did not swap coins but I did leave a little something else in there for the next recipient :laughing: It is a small little something. Best wishes to all of you and hope to be back in the swing of things when my 3 year house remodel job finally gets done :laughing:

Take care, Charlene

Maybe the phone message I sent to her yesterday made her realize how important it was to get this going.

Hoooooooor4rrraaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Just to let you know, I never received any phone call from you and I certainly did always realize how important these missions are to those that participate and I would never lie. I have as many of you know been involved in many missions and have never flaked out before. At the moment I am looking at the stove that sits in my living room waiting for a place to live and the piles of things that have been accumulating for the last 3 years waiting patiently for my hubby to finish this rebuild project. I suppose if this mission had not been such a prolonged one it would not have slipped my mind. After being bombarded with requests to join facebook my email is so cluttered with junk from there that I no longer can find anything. As soon as grodan contacted me I began the search. Take care

Hoooooooor4rrraaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Just to let you know, I never received any phone call from you and I certainly did always realize how important these missions are to those that participate and I would never lie. I have as many of you know been involved in many missions and have never flaked out before. At the moment I am looking at the stove that sits in my living room waiting for a place to live and the piles of things that have been accumulating for the last 3 years waiting patiently for my hubby to finish this rebuild project. I suppose if this mission had not been such a prolonged one it would not have slipped my mind. After being bombarded with requests to join facebook my email is so cluttered with junk from there that I no longer can find anything. As soon as grodan contacted me I began the search. Take care

I'm Sorry for having such a Prolonged Mission !?! :laughing:

I guess you didn't see my emails come in, Due to email bombardment.

Totally Understandable.! Really!!!

I am just glad G and F got ahold of you when they did or it could have been lost in your shuffle., LOL.

It was a message on an answering machine, I guess it was a different C R. in your town, USA

Sorry about that , too.!

And I'm glad it's on it's way, again.

I think 1 or 2 folks out there are probabally glad , too!! :laughing:

You Take care , also!!!

LISTS are UPDATED, And Players are chompin' at the bit.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

LET"S PLAY !!!!!!!!

I would just like to know why my name was dropped from the list, If you look back I signed up for mission #2, replied by the deadline letting you know I was still playing, even asked if I could be added to the list. Now of course if the mission has been sent to me already (hopes). If so I will get the mission and send it on to the next recipent. If it hasn't been sent to me yet,

could you add my name to the list??

Thanks

I would just like to know why my name was dropped from the list, If you look back I signed up for mission #2, replied by the deadline letting you know I was still playing, even asked if I could be added to the list. Now of course if the mission has been sent to me already (hopes). If so I will get the mission and send it on to the next recipent. If it hasn't been sent to me yet,

could you add my name to the list??

Thanks

Just got mission 2 going again, and will add your name back to the list,

wasn't sure if I was just going to cancel the whole shebang.

To avoid any more "misplaced" missions,

I will be checking to see the last time folks logged in to The forums,

If it's been awhille, I will email them, If they don't reply, I will remove them from the list.

please Use Delivery Confirmation in the US.

52 PICK UP - The Mission 1

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ February 25th

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3