lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Zariah

57chevy

nefesh

syott

kini_ont

Finally getting a chance to share Mission #2 with you all - thank you anne.and.edi for managing to find a coin I've been searching for! And the other two coins are fun and appropriate surprises!

One of my cats, Izzy, was enjoying my mission as much as I was:

4125129822_14d5989a8e.jpg

And here is a close-up of my fabulous coins:

4125129936_c669df2a5f.jpg

This has been a fun mission - thanks for hosting, opalsns! I now have the coin for this mission in my possession. Just waiting for the next recipient to receive the mission...hopefully before turkey day!

********** MISSION 2 **********

Arrived at my doorstep today and what a package it was! I recognized the last name on the return, but not the address; it was the other Britton sister! Echo Echo send me wonderful goodies: a beautiful card with a Trick or Treat sticker seal (who finds that?!!); a new log book and CITO reminder sticker for our for our next cache and a blue Crab Nebula pin. And then she added 3 coins, none of which I have, all of which I love! :) Snow Wolf has a beautiful wilderness scene and the Thoreau quote "In wilderness is the preservation of the world". Moose on the Loose is an awesome stained glass coin of a moose and is most appropriate for us Maine cachers. Even though I live in Southern Maine, just outside Portland, we've still seen moose tracks on our road almost every year we've lived here; maybe they know LL Bean is in town... :D The last coin is so very touching. It is the Nurses Have Heart coin. This fall I decided to go to nursing school and it has taken over my life! No joke. The sheer amount of work is staggering, especially since I'm still working in the OR. I still try to take a day off a week to spend with Trick and the GPS, but am not able to surf my favorite coin forum every night even though I'm up most nights. I swear it is an experiment in sleep deprivation. This week I am just buried in work and was wondering on the drive home how I will find enough hours before next Monday to finish all I have to do. To come home to this coin today reminded me of my goal and focus and reminded me that I can do this. Plus, after I pay off the loans, I'll have more money for coins!

Thank you so much Echo Echo. I'm taking this coin to my clinical tomorrow and after everyone uses their hand sanitizer, I will pass it around! lol

096.jpg[/img]

I'll get the deck back on the road next week! Hmmm, now just where to send it....

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

Nice Package !!!!! ( i just love saying that!lOL! )

Congrats to K and D on some nice coins.

We were admiring that Moose coin on Maine's sitenot too long ago!!!

We Love Nurses!!!! They do what doctor's can't!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

Great Job Everyone!!!!!!

Opalsns

52 PICK UP - The Mission 1

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ December 1st

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

fingers crossed

911turbos

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

summerandnana

Ashallond

52 PICK UP - The Mission 2

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ......December 1st

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

susiemerlin1

brewmeister

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

kmmlynch

summerandnana

LadyBee4T

fairyhoney

catsnfish

aniyn

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Zariah

57chevy

nefesh

syott

kini_ont

I'll just go ahead and toss this out. My school that I work at (and where I have my geocaching packages sent) will be out of session from Dec. 18th through Jan. 3rd. I won't be able to access any packages during that time. Choose accordingly with this potential problem when you are deciding who to send Mission 1 to. :huh:

Well, it's finally time for that recycled shipping box to leave Freeport, Maine. 52 PICK UP #2 and I made a pitstop at LL Bean before hitting the post office and both were swamped. Freeport is bustling this time of year thanks to our downtown that is full of outlet shopping. There were so many people to choose from on the list that I decided to make a new friend and send it to someone I don't know. Hope you like it... ;)

Will the next to recieve the missions, Count the cards, after you take yours so I can add some folks to the list ?

If there are enough left

I will add folks who requested ( Remind Me)

There are a few who have asked to join.

I will refreshen the list In the New Year.

OR I will start Mission # 3.

Thanx Opalsns

Let's ask Mainefamily to send them and invite . If they don't respond, I'll take them down.

MaineFamily, HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!, Please and Thank You!!!!

Opalsns

I found the profiles for njwashor and Team Red-one. I sent them an email and when they send me their email address I will invite them. But I can't invite them without an email address.

I received 52 pickup Mission 2 last week, and it was a very nice surprise with all that is going on in our lives right now. I apologize for not posting sooner but this is the first chance I have had to sit and get things without needing to help someone else or give up the computer for homework.

As I said it was nice to have a diversion for a little while. My MIL has been dx with breast cancer and last Friday she had her surgery, that has been heavy on our minds and getting the house ready for guests and shopping has been running me ragged.

Now on to what we received, I grabbed this at the same time our daughter got home from school so she was excited to see a package and wanted to open it immediately even though we had to get her to her after school activity. So we did the irresponsible thing and took time to open it, sometimes you just have to take time to indulge your whims and we both needed a little spontaneous fun. Inside were two beautiful coins a Eye of the Tribal Flower and Cachin' Crow Opalsns. Two we did not have and are very excited to add to our small collection. Also included was a micro cache we will get out when the holidays are over and a Trick or Treat pathtag. The pathtag was claimed by the child, and the coins were with her for a while as well until I confisicated them back. Will post pics soon.

Thank you Trick or Treat. It came at a great time for us.

Hope to get the package on its way soon.

Karen

Hello Everyone,

Mission 2 has some openings.

I have a couple of requests to enter and there is room for more.

I will let those Who recieved Mission 1, sign up for #2 if they haven't already and they want to.

This is such a fun Mission/Trackable/Cointest and everyone is doing an AWESOME job keeping the surprises moving!!!!!!!

Woooo Hooooo.

Opalsns

52 PICK UP - The Mission 1

Mission 1 TB

UPDATED LIST ........ December 17th

Dark Elf

Turlutortue

Penny and Kona

The Finding irish

Queenie-Boo-bay

Fredhead

BlueMotmot

TeamEccs21

Trick or Treat

usyoopers

ELTADA

LadyBee4T

FScout

kini_ont

fuzziebear3

Chickahominy

DJ.J.ROCK

Zariah

millieballon

fingers crossed

911turbos

SYOTT

Chur

Moozer

Clan Doyle

Moustik et HBK

Ford Freak

snowball 58

Tha Saint

E&Cplus3

Jackalgirl

gardengorilla

sweetlife - B

sweetlife - V

summerandnana

Ashallond

52 PICK UP - The Mission 2

Mission 2 TB

Updated List ......December 17th

Just a Trifle

ATMouse

njwashor

susiemerlin1

brewmeister

sunsetmeadowlark

Penny and Kona

TeamEccs21

jasondulac

Team Red-one

summerandnana

LadyBee4T

fairyhoney

catsnfish

aniyn

JohnMac56

PawPawGreybeard

Chickahominy2

the other yooper

StarWarsCam

lorca.nl

Shadow's Friend

avroair

Zariah

57chevy

nefesh

syott

kini_ont

Zariah recieved Mission 2, I had stuck it under the tree, Not even thinking about it,, well she got to open it today!! she got 2 coins a purple glitter pure coin(cause girls like glitz) and a fun lil bubble gum machine,, both coins will go in her binder.

will post a pic over the week end if i get a chance ,, and see if we can find another person to send it to , the beginning of the week.

Thank for sending her an awesome mission 2!!

and thanks opalsns for running such a fun mission!!!