The 200,000th UK forum reply.

Only less than 300 replies on the UK forum that we will hit 200,000; who will post it? My money is on the Blorenges posting on this milestone.

Who do you think will?

But which half of the Blorenges? :sad::(

Where does it tell you what number post we're on? I need to keep a close eye on it :)

MrsB

Have we already passed the real landmark of 200,000 posts?

I suspect that the count of replies excludes the initial post in each topic so the number of posts is calculated by adding the number of topics to the number of replies

Shouldn't be a problem, all you need to do is look back through all the previous posts checking the time/date stamp. Only 13,000 to check, any volunteers :(:sad:

....and as of 1448hrs BST the UK forum is, I believe, the fouth most subscribed of all GSP fora.

Off topic = 871,625

Geocoin discussion = 282,805

GPS and Technology = 247,782

What a garrulous lot we are - we need to keep those happy global moderators across the pond happy and busy don't we peeps? :):sad::(

What a garrulous lot we are - we need to keep those happy global moderators across the pond happy and busy don't we peeps? :):sad::(

Would that be ... keep them busy by posting lots of things we are not supposed to mention? Now that could be really good fun. :D:D:)

Trouble is, they could delete such discussions so reducing the overall number. :D

As a challenge could we try and aim to make 200,000th a positive, happy, funny posting, rather than some whinging moaning excuse for a post?

we could be waiting for some time then. :):)

...no one mention the word micro either! :sad:

Micro!

Can I say Micro! again :(