INATN is down again...

blb9556

So I was wondering how much does it cost to have access to this website that you expect to meet all your needs.

Divide $200 by the number of premium members at Geocaching.com to determine your cost per month. I'd call that a bargain. Thank you to Groundspeak for supporting the server cost, and thank you to The Cheeseheads for all the work on building and maintaining this site!

I am hoping that it's down for maintenance, so that the recent database glitches can be repaired.

I haven't been able to use INATN in probably two weeks, I think. Everytime I try and load something, I get odd numbers and such, so I basically gave up for now. I really dig the site and hope it will be worked out eventually. They do great work and I'm sure it's frustrating on their end, too.

I also use GSAK, which is nice. But I really like INATN, so I hope I can eventually upload my stuff and have it churn things out right again!

First of all I'll add my "Thank you very much!" to those already posted. Dave had done a great job with this project. Again, thank you.

Secondly...

Me thinks the system is getting teaked. Either that or it fianlly had a nervous breakdown. :(

Some of my numbers...

Best day: 12/31/69 - 0 finds

Most consecutive days with a find: 0 from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69 (Current streak!)

Longest caching drought: 0 days from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69

Average total cache difficulty: - Average total terrain rating:

Average physical cache difficulty: - Average physical terrain rating: (Traditional, Multi, Unknown, Project APE, Letterbox)

Active Caches: 0 of the caches you've found are still active (

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/stats.php on line 118

0%)

First of all I'll add my "Thank you very much!" to those already posted. Dave had done a great job with this project. Again, thank you.

Secondly...

Me thinks the system is getting teaked. Either that or it fianlly had a nervous breakdown. :(

Some of my numbers...

Best day: 12/31/69 - 0 finds

Most consecutive days with a find: 0 from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69 (Current streak!)

Longest caching drought: 0 days from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69

Average total cache difficulty: - Average total terrain rating:

Average physical cache difficulty: - Average physical terrain rating: (Traditional, Multi, Unknown, Project APE, Letterbox)

Active Caches: 0 of the caches you've found are still active (

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/stats.php on line 118

0%)

I have 0 finds now and my profile INATN stat pictures are broken. I'm trying GSAK again.

Ever thought of using FindStatGen in conjunction with GSAK? That is what I use on my profile and it works wonders...and since it is a macro for the GSAK program, the results always stay up. :unsure:

Someone wrote the above. Yes, we can and do use that, but the one thing we've not found anywhere else but INATN is a map of countys found in a given state. In fact, that's the only real reason we still use INATN.

In any event, having been, in a prior life, in charge of IT kinda stuff, we appreciate the time and effort, especially for a 'hobby' level site, it takes, and are willing to just eat some cheese with our whine (errr, that's wine, ummm).

Mebbe Da Cheeseheads and Clyde of GSAK could form a partnership? Mebbe they could even go so far as to site a competitive source of GC listings, since competition is proven to be good, huh?

Let's see how this posting lasts . . . ;-}

I love the county maps, too.

I figured the best way to express my frustration at the outage was to go to the web site and donate via Paypal. I encourage others to do the same -- if you're bothered that the site's down, it probably means it's valuable enough to you to be worth a small donation.

I love the county maps, too.

I figured the best way to express my frustration at the outage was to go to the web site and donate via Paypal. I encourage others to do the same -- if you're bothered that the site's down, it probably means it's valuable enough to you to be worth a small donation.

It's up but you get the error on stat pages:

supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource

The stats are still broken on my profile. Milestones and Acount age vs finds work but acount age vs finds is at 0. :blink:

I'm a patient fellow. I'll wait for Cheeseheads Dave to work it out.

I got GSAK to work. Good bye INATN stats!!! Oh wait I still have the stupid nag screens :D

It is real easy and simple to get rid of the nag screen. :blink::D

Yeah, but some people want everything for free.

I got GSAK to work. Good bye INATN stats!!! Oh wait I still have the stupid nag screens :blink:

It is real easy and simple to get rid of the nag screen. :D:D

Yeah, but some people want everything for free.

:D leeches on society. :D

Edited by Cache Viking

I got GSAK to work. Good bye INATN stats!!! Oh wait I still have the stupid nag screens :blink:

By what pay for GSAK or hack the files?

ummmmmm, pay the registration?

I got GSAK to work. Good bye INATN stats!!! Oh wait I still have the stupid nag screens :D

It is real easy and simple to get rid of the nag screen. :P:)

ummmmmm, pay the registration?

:D da'horror :angry:

The site is still messed up.

I checked my current stats and it was all zeroed out. So I generated a new stats file from geocaching.com and uploaded the file. It now shows 0 finds, it says it has been 14055 days since my first find (that's 38 years), the maps are blanked out, etc.

... It now shows 0 finds, it says it has been 14055 days since my first find (that's 38 years) ...

It sounds like somebody needs to get out and do some caching.

It's the Cracker Barrel conspiracy. Since they banned caches there's nothing more to find.