Christmas Crunch

Mr.Explorer3

I had my identity stolen this weekend and my bank account was wiped clean. I am selling a few of my geocoins to cover my Christmas purchases until I get the money recovered which may take awhile.

Below is a list of geocoins and prices. Please e-mail me if you would like to purchase a geocoin.

Shipping is free.

All full size trackable coins are $7.50

SEIGO RE black nickel (6)

SEIGO LE silver (1)

Team Geocaching-Hockey #1 Mr.Explorer3 (1-white,1-blue, 1-green) 20 of each made

Roboknight silver (1)

Geocaching is key orange (1)

Cammo Night Cache glow in the dark(1)

Geocoin Collectors geocoin AE/LE black nickel (1)

Idaho 2007 silver (1) 175 made

All Micro coins and small coins are $5.50

Geojellies V3 BN “Brain Matter” (1) 10 made

Geojellies V3 silver “Brain Matter” (1) 21 made

Christ Centered Caching “The Narrow Gate” (1)

Missouri Hawthorn (1)

Idaho micro silver 2007 (1)

Red Handed BN (2)

Mini Seashell (1-silver, 1-copper, 1-bn)Canada Micro Beaver Dude (1)

<non trackable coins removed by moderator>

I can ship Tuesday and Wednesday morning in hopes they will be there by Christmas.

Please remember the FREE SHIPPING!!!

I may add more later but these are what I can get rid of at these prices. I am not looking to rip anyone off. Please e-mail any questions or if the price is not fitting in your budget.

Edited by Mr.Explorer3

Oh Jeez... and here I thought that it sucked to have someone steal my eBay ID last week!

Wish I could help, but all I can do is send positive vibes, prayers and lots of hope!

Naomi :lol:

Off topic,

Did they buy you anything good? :huh:

On topic,

Email sent. Best of luck.

There was one purchase in Germany for $425.00 at a sewing store. A clothing store in Idaho for $180.00 and I already checked into the clothing store and it does not exist. After a few more purchases they ran out of money. Ha on them!

I am glad I live paycheck to paycheck or I could have been worse off.

A little good news is the DHL arrived today with the Santa prize for my wife.

Jason,

Sorry about your problem! That is terrible! I had sent you a package a few days back, if you need to sell what was inside, please feel free to do so :lol: No hard feeling on my part. Family comes first.

Hang tough buddy!

Thanks and with the other problem this year I think my tolerance has grown. I am just trying to cover a little so I can get by. I am not selling my precious ones. I loved the little box. Thank you.

Off topic, of sorts . . . someone in my family had their e-mail account stolen - Don't know how, but they were even able to change the password and lock them out. Worse was that the thieves sent out a nasty e-mail to everyone in the address book stating that the family member was in a foreign country and needed money. I'm just glad that I received one of those e-mails so I put into action trying to get it squared away. It's all fixed now.

If I may ask, How did they steal yours?

Back on subject . . . I was going to get me one of those Geo-jelly but they got lined out as I was writing this.

I'm sorry it happened to you or anybody .

Took my son in Tenn. 30 days to get his money returned. They cleaned him out. all the things were bought on Amazon,com He got hold of them and asked where the stuff was being shipped and they said to NY and they would not tell him address they were being shipped to. Strange, so he let his bank take care of it. Best way at least they took action against the theives . Hope you don't have to wait long. It came from 2 ways bogus emails wanting you sign in, or the sight was unsecure he went to and bought from. He learned a good lesson. (he thinks his wife entered pass word to bogus bank email ) USA 45

Email sent

Edited by USA 45

OK...here's what I have to offer: Petrified Wood Compass, Original Stash and a Yosemite 1 cent stamp (ant gold I think). I know it isn't much, but maybe it's something someone is looking for?

If it's OK with the mods and the OP, I would entertain bids on these right here from now until Thursday morning about this time!! Send bids to me through PM. I will ship the winners out their coins after the winners pay MrEx3's paypal acct.

I will post reminders and high bids here, so watch for info!!

Bid on one or all, bid generously and bid often, let's lend a hand here and keep Christmas happy for these great people!

OK...here's what I have to offer: Petrified Wood Compass, Original Stash and a Yosemite 1 cent stamp (ant gold I think). I know it isn't much, but maybe it's something someone is looking for?

If it's OK with the mods and the OP, I would entertain bids on these right here from now until Thursday morning about this time!! Send bids to me through PM. I will ship the winners out their coins after the winners pay MrEx3's paypal acct.

Bid on one or all, bid generously and bid often, let's lend a hand here and keep Christmas happy for these great people!

That is such a nice thing to do Roddy!

And good luck MrEx3. That is such a horrible thing to happen! I wish you the very best of luck getting it straightened out.

I've been very lucky that nobody has ever stolen my identity. I don't know what I would do if someone took the $15 in my bank account! :)

I would like to help out here by offering a Black Nickel Gator Nation geocoin up for auction. Only 10 of the black Nickel coins were made and all 8 of the available coins will be used for auctions like this.

e6ffb31f-1221-49f8-94eb-9b89de664772.jpg2cda5e6f-ded8-44be-a2d1-c56daf768133.jpg

Since I need to remain anonymous I will need someone else to run the auction but I will ship the coin directly to the winner.

Please contact me through PM as I can no longer access my personal email at work.

Part of the Gator Nation

Given what you've been through this year, Roddy, this is more than just a nice thing! It's an example we should ALL strive to follow!

Naomi :)

I would like to help out here by offering a Black Nickel Gator Nation geocoin up for auction. Only 10 of the black Nickel coins were made and all 8 of the available coins will be used for auctions like this.

e6ffb31f-1221-49f8-94eb-9b89de664772.jpg2cda5e6f-ded8-44be-a2d1-c56daf768133.jpg

Since I need to remain anonymous I will need someone else to run the auction but I will ship the coin directly to the winner.

Please contact me through PM as I can no longer access my personal email at work.

Part of the Gator Nation

PM sent!

And THANKS Naomi....just trying to do my part kiddo!!

I would like to thank everyone who has expressed their cares and their help to me. I have received a few donation coins to sell also. Please e-mail with any questions.

Frozen Buns Frosty Silver ($12)

Piranha set of 3 ($12)

Moose on the Loose Suncatcher ($12)

Moose on the Loose pin ($4)

Moose on the Loose RE ($10)

Idaho 2007 black nickel ($10)

CAMMO Forest ($8)Joy of the Hunt ($8)

Stonehenge satin gold ($8)

Seven Caching Sins Greed silver ($10)

Seven Caching Sins Gluttony silver ($10)

SEIGO RE black nickel ($8) 2 available

Garmin Legend New in Box (offer) <-the blue one

Team Geocaching Hockey geocoin #1 Mr.Explorer3 ($8) 1 blue and 1 white available

I have had another great donation from Landsharkz. They are offering one of each of their black nickel Sharks to be auctioned. I will accept bids on these Sharkz until 9pm Mountain time on the 19th (Wednesday). The highest bidder will get them mailed directly from Landsharkz.

I hope I don't offend any donors with the price I have put on these. If there were time for an auction I would rather not place a limit on your donation. Thank you again to everyone. I will have to go by the time stamps on the e-mails when I check them this afternoon.

Please remember I will ship them for free. I will mail them as quickly as I can.

Again, if anyone thinks they would like one but haven't the funds please e-mail me.

Edited by Mr.Explorer3

COME ON GUYS....I only have a $5 bid on the PWC???

Petrified Wood Compass..........$5

Original Stash .........................

Yosemite 1 cent.......................

You buy and pay right to Mr.Explorer3's paypal acct, I ship to you.

Petrified Wood Compass..........$15 Menace66

Original Stash .........................$15 Damenace

Yosemite 1 cent.......................$15 Menace66

Menace66 bids came in just 1 minute before your Damenace....but there's plenty of time!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Updated.....check to see if you are the high bidder!

Petrified Wood Compass..........$15 Menace66

Yosemite 1 cent.......................$15 Menace66

Menace66 bids came in just 1 minute before your Damenace....but there's plenty of time!!

Petrified Wood Compass..........$20 Damenace

Yosemite 1 cent.......................$20 Damenace

Hello! I am puting up an Artist Edition Holly Christmas Ornament for auction for Jason. I do not have them in hand yet but it will be any day now and as long as the winner does not mind waiting a few days I will mail it to them.

The Holly Christmas AE is polished copper and only 15 were made. I will accept bids until tomorrow night 9 pm EST. Then whomever the highest bidder is can pay Jason and I will mail them the coins as soon as it arrives.

Please PM your bids. Thanks! <_<

Part of the Gator Nation

PM sent!

And THANKS Naomi....just trying to do my part kiddo!!

Where should we send bids for this?

Part of the Gator Nation

Hello! I am puting up an Artist Edition Holly Christmas Ornament for auction for Jason. I do not have them in hand yet but it will be any day now and as long as the winner does not mind waiting a few days I will mail it to them.

The Holly Christmas AE is polished copper and only 15 were made. I will accept bids until tomorrow night 9 pm EST. Then whomever the highest bidder is can pay Jason and I will mail them the coins as soon as it arrives.

Please PM your bids. Thanks! <_<

This is what you are bidding on but it will be the polished copper version, not the ones shown below. Sorry don't have a pic yet of the copper one. The winning bid will paypal Mr.Explorer3 directly.

Thanks!

6N-01234-FRONT1-full.jpg

Part of the Gator Nation

LadyBee4T will be handling setting up the auction for me. Since this is a non trackable coin a link to the auction can not be listed.

PotGN

Petrified Wood Compass...........$23 Menace66

Yosemite 1 cent.......................$23 Menace66

Damenace, you're out sir....but there's plenty of time left!!

New high bidder on two of these coins....but this is pretty cheap for the SOLD OUT gold PWC...these were in the first run!