Montana Grizzlies Fantasy Football Cointest

tsunrisebey

~TSUN'S FANTASY FOOTBALL COINTEST~

It shouldn't be any news to most of you that I'm a football fan, I've already run contests with my favorite college football team as themes. I'm putting a spin on this contest and it will take place over the Montana Grizzlies football season. Please make sure you READ all the rules prior to posting. Break the rules, you become disqualified from the cointest.

Information so you can look google or research for your answers. University of Montana, home of the Montana Grizzlies, games are played in Washington Grizzly Stadium. Located in Missoula about 120 miles from Helena. I make the trek there and back every home game and I've even traveled to Eastern WA., Idaho and Chataanooga, TN to watch the 'boys' play. I repeat, I've held previous contests where Grizzly info. was part of the answer (this will come in handy).

RULES:

1.) Do NOT edit your posts (you will be disqualified, I'm serious about this rule).

2.) see rule #1 again :)P

3.) You may only post ONCE with your answers.

4.) If you do not understand how this contest works, either send me a pm or post your question on the thread but do it before you post your answers because once you post your answers, you can NOT change them.

5.) I have final say on winner.

6.) I don't believe this contest violates any rules (no money, no betting, no bribes, just pure guessing)

7.) ALL GUESSES MUST BE IN BY AUGUST 31, 2007 12:00 MST, any posts after that time are invalid.

8.) Person with the highest score wins.

9.) In the event of a tie at the end of regular season, those who are tied will move into the playoffs (should we make it there :laughing: ) If there are no playoffs or there is a tie at the end of the playoffs, then I will have you guess my stadium seat section/row/# should it come to that.

How to play: For all HOME games (I'll be very explicit in writing for you non-football types, lol), again ONLY HOME games; you will choose a score for the Griz and for the AWAY team (what you think the final score will be). You are guessing all HOME game final scores. After that game has been played and the final score is official, I will add/subtract points from your guesses. Each team score will be a seperate adding/subtracting issue, for every point you are off, you lose points. If you guess a score correctly you get bonus points (5) and if you correctly guess the final score of the game, that's even more bonus points (15).

For example: My guess: Griz 10 vs Bobcats 3 ----- Final Score is Griz 13 vs Bobcats 3

I would lose 3 points on my Griz score but I would gain 5 points because I was correct on my Bobcat score which would make my total score 2 points. (simple math here). Had I guessed both score right, I woul dbe up 15 points, had I guessed both wrong, I would have negative points (a person with negative points could potentially win, as long as everyone else has a higher negative number than you.

All scores will be added up through all the home games (last one 11/3). Highest/best total score wins.

Ways to earn BONUS points:

*Guess one score correctly = 5 points

*Guess final correctly = 15 points

*Guess 1 player to score a touchdown in a game, from the Griz team only = 2 points (if your player makes more than 1 touchdown in the game, you will only earn 2 points)

*Guess which quarter the player you previously guessed to make a touchdown, gets the touchdown = 3 points. (as long as your player makes a touchdown-no matter how many- in the quarter you guessed, you get the 3 pts.)

***You do have to post scores but you do not have to guess players/touchdowns/quarters the bonus parts are optional.

(for those of you who may not know how many quarters are in a football game, there are 4).

So here is what your guess post should look like:

~9/1 Griz 56 vs Southern Utah 3

TD: Craig Chambers

QTR: 4

~ 9/8 Griz 82 vs Fort Lewis 0

TD: Ryan Bagley

QTR: 2

etc.

Below you will find the template to use, so you can just cut and paste. I will tally up scores at the end of each game and try to keep a running tab. I'll post scores and TD players/quarters so you can tally up your own scores. Oh yah, you're playing for the tsun version of a Earth Turtle (two-tone) and the tsun (secret aka shiny gold) Earth Turtle (yes, 2 turtles). Good Luck :laughing: Remember, post your questions before your guesses, once you post your predictions, you are stuck with that.

Good luck ~tsun ;)

*****************************************************************************************

* 9/1 GRIZ VS Southern Utah

TD Player:

Quarter:

* 9/8 GRIZ VS Fort Lewis

TD Player:

Quarter:

*9/22 GRIZ VS Albany

TD Player:

Quarter:

*9/29 GRIZ VS Weber State

TD Player:

Quarter:

*10/6 GRIZ VS Eastern Washington

TD Player:

Quarter:

*10/20 GRIZ VS Northern Colorado

TD Player:

Quarter:

*11/3 GRIZ VS Portland State

TD Player:

Quarter:

Since this is all about guessing can we go through and post our answers for the whole season? And just for clarification we are guessing the total score for each team at the end of the game NOT the total score of combined teams at the end of the game right? i am just clarifying because I read it both ways until I saw your example.

* 9/1 GRIZ 38 VS Southern Utah 10

TD Player: Reggie Bradshaw

Quarter: 2

* 9/8 GRIZ 34 VS Fort Lewis 3

*9/22 GRIZ 28 VS Albany 3

*9/29 GRIZ 34 VS Weber State 21

*10/6 GRIZ 28 VS Eastern Washington 13

*10/20 GRIZ 42 VS Northern Colorado 16

*11/3 GRIZ 28 VS Portland State 21

Since this is all about guessing can we go through and post our answers for the whole season? And just for clarification we are guessing the total score for each team at the end of the game NOT the total score of combined teams at the end of the game right? i am just clarifying because I read it both ways until I saw your example.

If you saw my example and you saw the template, I would think that should clarify it for you but since you asked so nicely..... :laughing:

Yes, you need to post all game scores prior to August 31st. Use the template and your post should be good to go.

Yes, you are guessing each teams final score at the end of the game, NOT the combination of the score.

we savvy? :laughing:

If you saw my example and you saw the template, I would think that should clarify it for you but since you asked so nicely..... :D

Yes, you need to post all game scores prior to August 31st. Use the template and your post should be good to go.

Yes, you are guessing each teams final score at the end of the game, NOT the combination of the score.

we savvy? :D

Well now I feel really stupid :laughing: ! For what ever reason I never realized that it all had to be completed, I must have been distracted by the long post :laughing:;) !

********************************************************************************

* 9/1 GRIZ 21 VS Southern Utah 15

TD Player:R. Bradshaw

Quarter:3

* 9/8 GRIZ 34 VS Fort Lewis 6

*9/22 GRIZ 24 VS Albany 14

TD Player:C. Chambers

Quarter:2

*9/29 GRIZ 41 VS Weber State 27

*10/6 GRIZ 31 VS Eastern Washington 10

*10/20 GRIZ 48 VS Northern Colorado 17

*11/3 GRIZ 45 VS Portland State 16

If you saw my example and you saw the template, I would think that should clarify it for you but since you asked so nicely..... :D

we savvy? :D

Well now I feel really stupid :laughing: ! For what ever reason I never realized that it all had to be completed, I must have been distracted by the long post :);) !

Dennis,

You have a little over a week to read the post, lol. :laughing: Nothing wrong with asking questions...

Two people have posted their guesses in the appropriate style, so if you just post some football scores and look up a couple players, what do ya have to lose?

~tsun

* 9/1 GRIZ 24 VS Southern Utah 28

TD Player: Allen, Eric

Quarter: 3

* 9/8 GRIZ 45 VS Fort Lewis 13

TD Player: Mariani, Marc

*9/22 GRIZ 28 VS Albany 7

TD Player: Schulte, Rob

Quarter: 4

*9/29 GRIZ 33 VS Weber State 30

TD Player: Bagley, Ryan

Quarter: 1

*10/6 GRIZ 35 VS Eastern Washington 28

*10/20 GRIZ 28 VS Northern Colorado 27

TD Player: Schulte, Rob

35[/color] VS Southern Utah 24

TD Player: Bradshaw

Quarter: 2nd

* 9/8 GRIZ 24 VS Fort Lewis 21

Quarter: 1st

*9/22 GRIZ 42 VS Albany 38

Quarter: 3rd

*9/29 GRIZ 30 VS Weber State 27

*10/6 GRIZ 30 VS Eastern Washington 17

Quarter: 1st

*10/20 GRIZ 48 VS Northern Colorado 27

Quarter: 3rd

*11/3 GRIZ 24 VS Portland State 20

Please note all my guesses are in red!

Well I looked over last years stats and since it appears to me that Swogger is no longer with the team, the only other player that had at least one TD ever game was Bradshaw, so this was a no brainer. The real brainer was guessing what quarter he is going to score in.

Researched last years schedule to find that the Grizzlies played everyone listed above except three of the teams, so guessing a score for those games was a little more educated. the other three games was a total guess.

This should be fun, thanks a gain Steph for yet another fun cointest.

* 9/1 GRIZ 31 VS Southern Utah 13

TD Player:Reggie Bradshaw

Quarter:1

* 9/8 GRIZ 28 VS Fort Lewis 17

*9/22 GRIZ 24 VS Albany 9

*9/29 GRIZ 34 VS Weber State 13

TD Player:Eric Allen

*10/6 GRIZ 22 VS Eastern Washington 21

Quarter:4

*10/20 GRIZ 17 VS Northern Colorado 24

Quarter:4

*11/3 GRIZ 27 VS Portland State 20

My guesses are exactly that "guesses". No research no other info.

Thanks for a fun one tsun.

* 9/1 GRIZ 35 VS Southern Utah 10

* 9/8 GRIZ 42 VS Fort Lewis 10

TD Player: Eric Allen

*9/22 GRIZ 35 VS Albany 10

TD Player: Craig Chambers

*9/29 GRIZ 27 VS Weber State 13

*10/6 GRIZ 30 VS Eastern Washington 17

*10/20 GRIZ 49 VS Northern Colorado 21

TD Player: Ryan Bagley

*11/3 GRIZ 27 VS Portland State 17

Ok, 6 people are entered so far. You got about 5 days left to get your score cards in.

You don't really need to know much about football to play and don't let all my wordiness keep you from playing, lol. I'm the one who has to sit down and figure out who sits where in the standings. Although the less people enter, the less work I have to do.

Football scoring for those who may not know much about scoring:

Touchdowns = 6 points

Extra Point (the kick that happens after the touchdown) =1 point

Field Goal (kick) = 3 points

Safety (tackled in own end zone) = 2 points

I forgot to mention in the rules, if you picked my team (griz) to lose in any of the games, you lose 100 points :tongue::D

~tsun :unsure:

* 9/1 GRIZ 36 VS Southern Utah 7

TD Player: Bradshaw, Reggie

* 9/8 GRIZ 45 VS Fort Lewis 6

*9/22 GRIZ 24 VS Albany 21

Quarter:

*9/29 GRIZ 27 VS Weber State 13

*10/6 GRIZ 27 VS Eastern Washington 6

*10/20 GRIZ 56 VS Northern Colorado 17

*11/3 GRIZ 30 VS Portland State 27

Being that I am an Alum from the defending two time National FCS Champions, Appalachian State Mountaineers, heres hoping both our teams have a great season and that this year we get the match up in Chatanooga that I hoped for last year. We owe you Grizzleys a little pay back for a excellent semi-final game lose a few years back.

I will be heading to Mighigan this weekend for our season opener, i think you guys stand a better chance for yours...lol.

Anyway, best of luck to your team, and hears to ASU being the First ever 3 peat.

OK, I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about :anitongue: , but I love the Earth Turtle and missed it and so I just have to try it :anitongue:

* 9/1 GRIZ 32 VS Southern Utah 29

* 9/8 GRIZ 40 VS Fort Lewis 38

*9/22 GRIZ 38 VS Albany 22

*9/29 GRIZ 31 VS Weber State 30

*10/6 GRIZ 44 VS Eastern Washington 40

*10/20 GRIZ 48 VS Northern Colorado 33

*11/3 GRIZ 45 VS Portland State 37

So, I hope your team is a lucky one, tsun! :anitongue:

Thanks for that cointest,

Steinwälzer

* 9/1 GRIZ 27 VS Southern Utah 17

TD Player: CHAMBERS

* 9/8 GRIZ 30 VS Fort Lewis 10

TD Player: HILLIARD

*9/22 GRIZ 28 VS Albany 14

*9/29 GRIZ 30 VS Weber State 21

TD Player: BRADSHAW

*10/6 GRIZ 24 VS Eastern Washington 17

*10/20 GRIZ 48 VS Northern Colorado 14

TD Player: BAUDLIN

*11/3 GRIZ 52 VS Portland State 47

TD Player: BRADSHAW

Wow now I know more about the Montana Grizzlies than my beloved BADGERS "GO BUCKEY"

I am going to give this a shot. I have no clue when it comes to football but this seems like fun and maybe I'll learn soemthing too. :ph34r:

* 9/1 GRIZ 43 VS Southern Utah 11

* 9/8 GRIZ 42 VS Fort Lewis 10

*9/22 GRIZ 21 VS Albany 19

*9/29 GRIZ 27 VS Weber State 15

*10/6 GRIZ 25 VS Eastern Washington 7

*10/20 GRIZ 49 VS Northern Colorado 17

*11/3 GRIZ 33 VS Portland State 27

Good luck to everyone!!

I'll take some guesses...

* 9/1 GRIZ 15 VS Southern Utah 9

* 9/8 GRIZ 21 VS Fort Lewis 24

*9/22 GRIZ 11 VS Albany 12

TD Player: Brown, Lyle

*9/29 GRIZ 21 VS Weber State 14

TD Player: Mariani, Marc

*10/6 GRIZ 12 VS Eastern Washington 3

TD Player: Reynolds, Chase

*10/20 GRIZ 35 VS Northern Colorado 30

*11/3 GRIZ 22 VS Portland State 17

Did very little research whatsoever, but it's worth a shot :rolleyes: .

Thanks for another contest tsun.

GT

My guesses - these are really a shot in the dark:

* 9/1 GRIZ 31 VS Southern Utah 18

* 9/8 GRIZ 17 VS Fort Lewis 14

*9/22 GRIZ 38 VS Albany 14

*9/29 GRIZ 28 VS Weber State 14

*10/6 GRIZ 28 VS Eastern Washington 17

*10/20 GRIZ 42 VS Northern Colorado 35

*11/3 GRIZ 28 VS Portland State 14

* 9/1 GRIZ 42 VS Southern Utah 17

* 9/8 GRIZ 38 VS Fort Lewis 10

*9/22 GRIZ 42 VS Albany 13

*9/29 GRIZ 35 VS Weber State 27

*10/6 GRIZ 33 VS Eastern Washington 17

*10/20 GRIZ 41 VS Northern Colorado 31

*11/3 GRIZ 26 VS Portland State 20

Glad to see a few more folks posting some scores, even if you know nothing about football....

Geo Moose: Would love to go to Chatty and kick Appy's hiney :o They looked good last season, some big boys on that team. Wht I really wanna do is get back to Stickey Fingers for some bbq potato skins. I love their motto, even bought a tshirt 'Come lick our bones', lmao. I don't know if you've ever gone to Chatty for the Championships but that is one heck of a good time! I went on 8 hours of sleep over a 4 day period. Came home and couldn't talk, was sore from dancing and running around and I think it took me a week to recover from all that fun :( Man, I love football season!

2 more days to get your guesses in :D Come on peeps, let's be a little more creative and pick some other than Reggie for touchdowns :rolleyes:

~tsun

Glad to see a few more folks posting some scores, even if you know nothing about football....

Geo Moose: Would love to go to Chatty and kick Appy's hiney :) They looked good last season, some big boys on that team. Wht I really wanna do is get back to Stickey Fingers for some bbq potato skins. I love their motto, even bought a tshirt 'Come lick our bones', lmao. I don't know if you've ever gone to Chatty for the Championships but that is one heck of a good time! I went on 8 hours of sleep over a 4 day period. Came home and couldn't talk, was sore from dancing and running around and I think it took me a week to recover from all that fun :P Man, I love football season!

2 more days to get your guesses in :P Come on peeps, let's be a little more creative and pick some other than Reggie for touchdowns :)

~tsun

Tsun

Been to Chatty the last two years, and Sticky's is always a must. Also have the same t-Shirt. Have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed both visits, and have partied pretty hard. Of course its easy to party when your team wins. Maybe Ill see you there when App makes it back this year for 3 in a row.

Contest closes midnight Montana time (MST). After that, any score cards posted will not be valid. Tomorrow (Saturday) is the home opener, depending on how tired I am after the long day, I'll post scores/results/etc. within a day or two.

Last chance to win the Earth Turtles (no more contests for them) this is for both the AE two-tone and Secret gold versions (only 15 of each made). Good luck all...

~tsun :)

Here are my complete guesses......

* 9/1 GRIZ 24 VS Southern Utah 14

TD Player: Bagley

* 9/8 GRIZ 35 VS Fort Lewis 21

TD Player: Allen

*9/22 GRIZ 36 VS Albany 24

*9/29 GRIZ 33 VS Weber State 28

*10/6 GRIZ 28 VS Eastern Washington 21

*10/20 GRIZ 49 VS Northern Colorado 21

If your team is going to lose then we want it at away games right? :) Isn't that an elk horn you use too?

Hmm I guess these are my guesses for a winning season

* 9/1 GRIZ 35 VS Southern Utah 24

* 9/8 GRIZ 42 VS Fort Lewis 17

*9/22 GRIZ 31 VS Albany 24

*9/29 GRIZ 28 VS Weber State 24

*10/6 GRIZ 28 VS Eastern Washington 10

*10/20 GRIZ 49 VS Northern Colorado 24

*11/3 GRIZ 24 VS Portland State 17

9/1 GRIZ 17 VS Southern Utah 34

TD Player:Craig Chambers

* 9/8 GRIZ 31 VS Fort Lewis 9

*9/22 GRIZ 24 VS Albany 28

*9/29 GRIZ 24 VS Weber State 17

*10/6 GRIZ 28 VS Eastern Washington 48

*10/20 GRIZ 14 VS Northern Colorado 21

*11/3 GRIZ 45 VS Portland State 3

GRIZ 37 vs Southern Utah 17

TOUCHDOWN RESULTS ONLY:

1st QTR: Hilliard TD

2nd QTR: Allen TD

4th QTR: Allen TD

p.s. Thanks VG, I'm all funned out for today :blink: Lost my voice by the end of the 2nd qtr. Was sun burned by the end of the 1st and I'm just dragging hiney right now, beautiful day and drive and topped off by a win! Wooohooo Griz.

I'll post results of individual standings in the next day or so.

~tsun having Griz fun :)

Preliminary results if my eyes are not playing tricks are as follows. I hope I did this right. If someone overshoots the score that counts as a minus right?

Mausion 0

Vegas Gamblers -5

Scoutbound -7

IDLookout -8

The Walkabouts -9

Lord Yatchman -9

Damenace -9

Mr. Explorer -10

GeoMoose -11

PengoFamily -12

LadyBee4T -16

Steinwalzer -17

CacheNCarryMa -18

501 Gang - 24

General Tupperware -30

SEWdaugh -37

Edited by Damenace

Preliminary results if my eyes are not playing tricks are as follows. I hope I did this right. If someone overshoots the score that counts as a minus right?

Mausion 0

Vegas Gamblers -5

Scoutbound -7

IDLookout -8

The Walkabouts -9

Lord Yatchman -9

Damenace -9

Mr. Explorer -10

GeoMoose -11

PengoFamily -12

LadyBee4T -16

Steinwalzer -17

CacheNCarryMa -18

501 Gang - - 22

General Tupperware -30

SEWdaugh -37

Dennis, thanks but I had to double check, everything was right on except for 501's score. They also got +2 for picking a Touchdown scorer correctly, so this changed the score you posted, so I just highlighted the new one in maroon.

Anyone is free to check the math on scores...

-1 for every point (in either direction) you are off from the final score for each team.

+5 for guessing one team's score correctly.

+15 for guessing the exact final score of both teams.

+2 for guessing a player who scores a touchdown (doesn't matter in which quarter, only that they score).

+3 for guessing the right quarter of the player you picked to score a TD, scores a TD.

(examples; I pick Bagley to score a TD in the 3rd Qtr..... game day: Bagley scores a TD in 1st and 4th Qrts.)I would score +2 points for picking a TD (touchdown) scorer, no matter how many times he scores. I don't get any points because I didn't pick the right quarter. Had I picked the 3rd Qrt. I would have scored an additional +3 points for that guess. No additional points can be earned for a TD scorer making more than 1 TD or making more than 1 TD in the same quarter. So a maximum of +5 points is all that can be earned for guessing TD's and QRT's. Clear as mud right? lol.

Remember that it is also possible to earn bonus points sometime during the week when I post bonus questions. The first person in this competition to post the correct answer recieves the bonus points. Bonus points are awarded based on the difficulty of the question asked. In all cases questions will be Montana Grizzly football related but may not always be researchable (may require a random guess). The bonus questions will show up unexpectedly, so you'll have to check this thread.

First official bonus question: **** You only get ONE guess! So if you are wrong, too bad :D ! Do NOT edit your post for your official answer or it will be considered invalid/void. This is a Yes or No question, so post your answer as either 'yes' or 'no', first person to guess correctly will earn +3 bonus points. QUESTION: It seems that every 2-4 years, some brave soul gets the courage to streak the field. Last year, I was really sick and had to miss a home game, I was outside listening to the game on the radio, kicking myself for not going, knowing I was missing all the fun. I heard the announcer get all excited and start talking about the streaker running across the field. Then I was really mad that I didn't go to the game, lol. The only game I have missed in years and a streaking happens. Then my family started to call me from the game and told me about what I just missed which made me feel worse for missing a great game and a great show....so, my question to you is; have I ever been to a MONTANA GRIZZLY football game where there was a streaker on the field? This question is only for the people involved in this ongoing cointest. I will post the correct answer only after I have seen both a 'yes' and a 'no' posted. Good Luck.

~tsun

Mausion 0

Vegas Gamblers -5

Scoutbound -7

IDLookout -8

The Walkabouts -6

Lord Yatchman -9

Damenace -9

Mr. Explorer -10

GeoMoose -11

PengoFamily -12

LadyBee4T -16

Steinwalzer -17

CacheNCarryMa -18

501 Gang -22

General Tupperware -30

SEWdaugh -37

Scores after the bonus question round.

Q#1: The Walkabouts +3 bonus points (added to score).

~tsun

You are indeed right, every time I re-read the rules it becomes clearer to me. I thught you had to guess the correct quarter, after going back to read I see that is not the case.

Sorry 501 Gang, I was not trying to kepp 2 points from you :D .

No problem Damenace!

Congrats Walkabout on the bonus question!

(edit to fix spelling)

Edited by 501_Gang

MONTANA GRIZ 49 vs Ft. Lewis 0

I will update scores and stats later tonight :lol:

1st QTR Touchdowns:

Hilliard (3)

2nd QTR Touchdowns:

Berquist (1)

Coleman, G (1)

3rd QTR Touchdowns:

Bradshaw, R (1)

4th QTR Touchdowns:

Bagley (1)

I was just reading the stats on THIS PAGE but by the time I came back you had updated the scorers.

I am confused, no where in this summary for the second quarter does it list Bergquist scoring a TD, he made a pass to Bagley for a TD.

2nd Quarter Play-by-Play

Flc 1-10 on Flc20 Team rush for loss of 1 yard to the FLC19.

Flc 1-10 on Flc20 FORT LEWIS drive start at 00:26.

Dan Carpenter kickoff 70 yards to the FLC0, touchback.

Drive: 2 plays, 24 yards, TOP 0:00

Um 1-65 on Um30 MONTANA drive start at 00:26.

Um 1-G on Um35 UM ball on UM30.

Montana 35, Fort Lewis 0

Dan Carpenter kick attempt good.

Um 2-1 on Flc15 Cole Bergquist pass complete to Ryan Bagley for 15 yards to the FLC0, 1ST DOWN UM, TOUCHDOWN, clock 00:26.

Um 1-10 on Flc24 Cole Bergquist pass complete to Mike Ferriter for 9 yards to the FLC15 (Sam Powell;Brady Haynes).

Um 1-10 on Flc24 MONTANA drive start at 00:51.

Drive: 3 plays, minus 12 yards, TOP 1:23

Flc 4-22 on Flc05 Nick Becker punt 38 yards to the FLC43, Rob Schulte return 19 yards to the FLC24 (Mark Meng).

Flc 4-22 on Flc05 4th and 22.

Flc 3-23 on Flc04 Tom Stoffel rush for 6 yards to the FLC10 (Kyle Ryan;George Mercer), PENALTY FLC personal foul (Aaron Cooper) 5 yards to the FLC5.

Flc 3-23 on Flc04 Timeout Montana, clock 01:07.

Flc 2-24 on Flc03 Dion Myers rush for 1 yard to the FLC4 (Karl Pitcher).

Flc 2-24 on Flc03 Timeout Montana, clock 01:10.

Flc 1-23 on Flc04 Dion Myers rush for loss of 1 yard to the FLC3 (Carson Bender;Alex Verlanic).

Flc 1-18 on Flc09 PENALTY FLC false start (Aaron Cooper) 5 yards to the FLC4.

Flc 1-10 on Flc17 PENALTY FLC holding (Ryan Ames) 8 yards to the FLC9.

Flc 1-10 on Flc17 FORT LEWIS drive start at 01:49.

Drive: 3 plays, 5 yards, TOP 2:16

Um 4-5 on Um46 Tyson Johnson punt 37 yards to the FLC17, fair catch by Sam Powell.

Um 3-11 on Um40 Cole Bergquist pass complete to Tyler Palmer for 6 yards to the UM46.

Um 2-13 on Um38 Cole Bergquist pass complete to Brooks-Fletcher for 2 yards to the UM40 (James Davis;Brady Haynes).

Um 1-20 on Um31 Reggie Bradshaw rush for 7 yards to the UM38 (Brady Haynes).

Um 1-10 on Um41 PENALTY UM holding (T. Hillesland) 10 yards to the UM31.

Um 1-10 on Um41 MONTANA drive start at 04:05.

Drive: 6 plays, 12 yards, TOP 3:35

Flc 4-9 on Flc31 Nick Becker punt 38 yards to the UM31, Marc Mariani return 10 yards to the UM41 (Anders Head;Mark Meng).

Flc 3-3 on Flc37 Dave Nieman sacked for loss of 6 yards to the FLC31 (Kroy Biermann).

Flc 2-13 on Flc27 Dave Nieman pass complete to Vic Amick for 10 yards to the FLC37 (Jamaine Olson).

Flc 2-8 on Flc32 PENALTY FLC delay of game 5 yards to the FLC27.

Flc 1-10 on Flc30 Joel Johnson rush for 2 yards to the FLC32 (Mike Stadnyk).

Flc 3-6 on Flc23 Dave Nieman pass complete to Ryan Ames for 7 yards to the FLC30, 1ST DOWN FLC.

Flc 3-1 on Flc28 PENALTY FLC false start 5 yards to the FLC23.

Flc 2-10 on Flc19 Dave Nieman pass complete to Clyde Griffin for 9 yards to the FLC28 (Tyler Joyce;Quinton Jackson).

Flc 1-10 on Flc19 Dave Nieman pass incomplete to Brandon Cumming.

Flc 1-10 on Flc19 FORT LEWIS drive start at 07:40.

Dan Carpenter kickoff 66 yards to the FLC4, Dion Myers return 15 yards to the FLC19 (S. Campbell;Tom Martin).

Drive: 9 plays, 71 yards, TOP 3:21

Um 1-G on Um35 UM ball on UM30.

Montana 28, Fort Lewis 0

Dan Carpenter kick attempt good.

Um 1-G on Flc09 Greg Coleman rush for 9 yards to the FLC0, TOUCHDOWN, clock 07:47.

Um 3-14 on Flc33 Cole Bergquist pass complete to Ryan Bagley for 24 yards to the FLC9, 1ST DOWN UM (Leonard Jones).

Um 2-8 on Flc27 Cole Bergquist sacked for loss of 6 yards to the FLC33 (Brady Haynes).

Um 1-10 on Flc29 Lex Hilliard rush for 2 yards to the FLC27 (Brady Haynes).

Um 2-3 on Flc41 Cole Bergquist pass complete to Lex Hilliard for 12 yards to the FLC29, 1ST DOWN UM (Leonard Jones).

Um 1-10 on Flc48 Lex Hilliard rush for 7 yards to the FLC41 (Sean Cunningham;Sam Powell).

Um 2-7 on Um44 Greg Coleman rush for 8 yards to the FLC48, 1ST DOWN UM (Brady Haynes;Sean Cunningham).

Um 1-10 on Um41 Lex Hilliard rush for 3 yards to the UM44 (Sam Powell).

Um 1-10 on Um29 Cole Bergquist rush for 12 yards to the UM41, 1ST DOWN UM (Sam Powell).

Um 1-10 on Um29 MONTANA drive start at 11:08.

Drive: 5 plays, 19 yards, TOP 3:00

Flc 4-4 on Flc33 Nick Becker punt 40 yards to the UM27, Rob Schulte return 2 yards to the UM29 (Brady Haynes).

Flc 3-4 on Flc33 Dave Nieman pass complete to Vic Amick for no gain to the FLC33 (Colt Anderson).

Flc 2-5 on Flc32 Joel Johnson rush for 1 yard to the FLC33 (Tyler Corwin).

Flc 1-10 on Flc27 Joel Johnson rush for 5 yards to the FLC32 (Karl Pitcher;Alex Hawthorne).

Flc 2-13 on Flc11 Joel Johnson rush for 16 yards to the FLC27, 1ST DOWN FLC (Torrey Thomas).

Flc 1-10 on Flc14 Dave Nieman rush to the FLC14, fumble by Dave Nieman recovered by FLC Dave Nieman at FLC11.

Flc 1-10 on Flc14 FORT LEWIS drive start at 14:08.

Drive: 3 plays, 3 yards, TOP 1:10

Um 4-7 on Um34 Tyson Johnson punt 52 yards to the FLC14, downed.

Um 3-7 on Um34 Jeff Larson pass incomplete to Eric Allen.

Um 2-8 on Um33 Reggie Bradshaw rush for 1 yard to the UM34 (Mark Meng).

Um 2-8 on Um33 Start of 2nd quarter, clock 15:00.

From what I read in all the summaries I have

Hilliard - 1st Qrtr

Coleman - 2nd Qrtr

Bagley - 2nd Qrtr

Bradshaw - 3rd Qrtr

Brooks Fletcher - 4th Qrtr

If I am wrong I need glases then I am crawling back under the rock and leaving this to the pros!!

Edited by Damenace

Mausion 0

Vegas Gamblers -5

Scoutbound -7

IDLookout -8

The Walkabouts -6

Lord Yatchman -9

Damenace -9

Mr. Explorer -10

GeoMoose -11

PengoFamily -12

LadyBee4T -16

Steinwalzer -17

CacheNCarryMa -18

501 Gang -22

General Tupperware -30

SEWdaugh -37

Scores after the bonus question round.

Q#1: The Walkabouts +3 bonus points (added to score).

~tsun

Steph I hope you don't mind, but I am just trying to help :lol: ! Here is what I came up with for this week. Someone please check the numbers

IDLookout = -18+2=-16

CacheNCarry = -21+3=-18

501 Gang = -17+0=-17

Damenace = -46+2=-44

Mr Explorer3 = -38+2=-36

The Walkabouts = -17+0=-17

GeoMoose = -10+2=-8

Steinwalzer = -47+0=-47

Vegas Gamblers = -29+2=-27

Pengo Family = -17+2=-15

General Tupperware = -52+0=-52

Scoutbound = -46+2=-44

Mauison = -21+2=-19

LadyBee4T = -35+0=-35

Lord Yatchman = -24+0=-24

SEWDough = -27+0=-27

NEW GRAND TOTALS

Mausion -19

GeoMoose -19

The Walkabouts -23

IDLookout -24

PengoFamily -27

Vegas Gamblers -32

Lord Yatchman -33

CacheNCarryMa -36

501 Gang -39

Mr. Explorer -46

Scoutbound -51

LadyBee4T -51

Damenace -53

Steinwalzer -64

SEWdaugh -64

General Tupperware -82

Edited by Damenace

I have to agree with Damenace, the box scores dont have Bergquist scoring. That and I like his new totals....lol.

Congrats on being 2 - 0 , my Appalachian Mountaineers also easily made it to 2 -0 today, where we extended the nation's longest active winning steak to 14 and the nation's 2nd longest home winning steak to 28. We get to play one of your Big Sky teams next week when Northern Arizona comes to the Rock to play.