LAVAL K-9 new personal geocoin

Laval K-9

We are proud to announce the release of our first personal coin, the LAVAL K-9 geocoin.

The coin represents one of our GSD geodogs, Wyatt Earp, in his doghouse after a day of geocaching. The original idea was Mrs K-9’s idea and it was finalized by Chris from Landsharkz. The name Laval if for the town we live in, it’s located in Quebec, Canada.

lavalk9silver.jpg

lavalk9gold.jpg

lavalk9copper.jpg

COIN STATS:

Size: 42 mm

Thickness: 3.5 mm

2D/3D soft enamel

Metal and quantity: Antique Silver ( 200 minted ), Antique Gold ( 125 minted ) and Antique Copper ( 75 minted )

Trackable: Yes, at geocaching.com

Icon: Yes

Produced by Landsharkz

Thanks Helen and Chris for a great job!

The Antique Silver and Antique Gold coins are also available from Landsharkz

COIN PRICE: $ 9.50 Canadian dollars plus shipping and handling

Shipping and handling to Canada:

1 or 2 coins = 1.50 $

3 coins = 2.30 $

6 coins = 3.00 $

Shipping and handling to the United States: ( Canadian funds )

1 or 2 coins = 2.00 $

3 coins = 3.25 $

6 coins = 6.50 $

Shipping and handling Worldwide: ( Canadian funds )

1 or 2 coins = 4.00 $

3 coins = 6.50 $

6 coins = 13.00 $

We accept Paypal or a money order (Canadian funds)

We offer Antique Silver and Antique Gold which can be sold separately. Antique Copper are only available when you purchase a set of 3 ( three different finishes ). Please a maximum of 2 sets per buyer or 2 of each finish.

We should receive our coins around the 12th of April.

This is for reservation only, as soon as we will get the coins, we will be sending the bills.

ORDERING INFORMATION:

If you are interested in purchasing, please send email to: claudelatour@videotron.ca

Subject: Laval K-9 geocoin

With the following informations:

Geo Nickname

Real Name

Shipping Address

Paypal Email

Quantity of sets

Thank you for your interest in our personal geocoin!

Woof Woof

LAVAL K-9

My emails continue to get a bounce back. Not sure still if any have been seen to this point or not. I get emails regarding my post, but my response ends up bouncing back as undeliverable. It was for 1 silver and 1 gold and included my paypal email address as requested. Thanks.

My emails continue to get a bounce back. Not sure still if any have been seen to this point or not. I get emails regarding my post, but my response ends up bouncing back as undeliverable. It was for 1 silver and 1 gold and included my paypal email address as requested. Thanks.

HiDude 98,

I know them. I'll contact them so they can get in touch with you through your GC profile. ;)

Added later.

Claire just got in touch with me saying she sent you a note through your GC.com profile addy.

Edited by Big JohnP

Dang! I thought I got in here on the list, but I can't find me anywhere! I was hoping to get one of the gold ones. Do you have any of those left?

Whoo hooooo! Received and paid my invoice for 1 antique gold coin! Joshua (the caching dog) will be thrilled!

caching-dog.jpg

:huh:

Edited by MommyFinder