Landsharkz Personal Geocoin

Landsharkz

Order placed. Fantastic coin!

Tried again, still getting error when I click the "Add To Cart" button.

I'm happy to buy one, or trade if you like any of my coins...just let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Sent you an e-mail about your troubles...I'm not sure why it's not working for you but I'll look into it. Quite a few orders have come through just fine in the last couple of hours. Maybe it's the tilt of your head, or the direction of the wind... :)

G'day

Do we have a update on the shipping of these? Ordered and paid for my mine plus Whitebear coins on August 29, 2006. Others received theirs?

Andrew

G'Day Andrew :anitongue: ,

There was a delay at the mint and although the original date for them to arrive in Canada was last week, it is now today, by 5pm. They are in transit. I have the envelopes all ready to stuff with them, Whitebear coins are in them and it should be lickety-split when the doorbell rings.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to combine the two coin orders for everyone, but we were trying to keep people's shipping costs down. This is our first delayed coin, so I guess it's not too bad.

Helen

The doorbell rang, I signed the form, ripped into the box and SUCCESS! They are correctly made in all the right colours, textures and finishes... whew. (After reading about crakes troubles we'd got to worryin'!).

We'll post some pics shortly, but for now we're stickin' on activation stickers. It's gonna be busy around here tonight B)

The doorbell rang, I signed the form, ripped into the box and SUCCESS! They are correctly made in all the right colours, textures and finishes... whew. (After reading about crakes troubles we'd got to worryin'!).

We'll post some pics shortly, but for now we're stickin' on activation stickers. It's gonna be busy around here tonight :laughing:

Woo-Hoo!!

Thank you to everyone who purchased or traded for our Landsharkz Signature Geocoin. We've only had them 2 weeks and they are now SOLD OUT. We underestimated their popularity and in hindsight should have minted twice as many as we did. We have really enjoyed reading how much you like them :o !

Tonight we dipped into our personal supply to fulfill requests and have now disabled the purchase link. We've got a small supply left for local cachers, future trades and personal use.

Chris & Helen