Would You Be Intrested In...

Blodlizrd

... a coin who's design is based on a particular cache? I have been developing a coin to include in one of my future puzzle caches. The cache has a short story that goes along with it that deals with stolen treasure and I was thinking I would put a bunch of themed coins in the cache itself. Only problem is that there is no way I could afford to pay for all those coins by myself. Even if I did, I wouldn't live to see the find logs cuz my wife would kill me! :blink: I wanted to see if the coin fans would be intrested in this type of coin, otherwise it's not going to happen. I figure if enough people were intrested, I'd make them trackable and splurge for the special icon too. Let me know. I'd like to wait on posting the artwork until after I get a few responses; plus I'm trying to keep my idea for this cache a bit of a secret until I am finised placing it. If you really just have to see it, e-mail me at blodlizrd@memphistw.org.

Thanks,

Blod

... a coin who's design is based on a particular cache? I have been developing a coin to include in one of my future puzzle caches. The cache has a short story that goes along with it that deals with stolen treasure and I was thinking I would put a bunch of themed coins in the cache itself. Only problem is that there is no way I could afford to pay for all those coins by myself. Even if I did, I wouldn't live to see the find logs cuz my wife would kill me! :blink: I wanted to see if the coin fans would be intrested in this type of coin, otherwise it's not going to happen. I figure if enough people were intrested, I'd make them trackable and splurge for the special icon too. Let me know. I'd like to wait on posting the artwork until after I get a few responses; plus I'm trying to keep my idea for this cache a bit of a secret until I am finised placing it. If you really just have to see it, e-mail me at blodlizrd@memphistw.org.

Thanks,

Blod

Not sure about that, but when are you going to make a personal coin using that avatar? That would be really cool!

I love lizards.

Since folks are sending me e-mail like crazy... I'll include the Reverse side of the coin here. I don't want to add the Obverse because I want to keep the cache this is for as secret for as long as possible.

reverse%20-%20Blod.gif

On the Obverse I have a figure that has something to do with the cache and below that I have the title of the cache in stylized letters highlighted in blue. Let me know what you think.

Since folks are sending me e-mail like crazy... I'll include the Reverse side of the coin here. I don't want to add the Obverse because I want to keep the cache this is for as secret for as long as possible.

reverse%20-%20Blod.gif

On the Obverse I have a figure that has something to do with the cache and below that I have the title of the cache in stylized letters highlighted in blue. Let me know what you think.

I want it now! That looks great!

I think a coin based on a cache is a really good idea. I think, you should first decide whether you will place them in the cache for finders to have OR mail it to them after you have confirmed they have found it.

My next coin is going to be based on my Valley Rally which has only 15 finds in about 3 years. It will contain the names of those cachers who have found it. They will have first opportunity to buy the coin or trade for it then I will open it up for trades from others. I will either mint only 50 or 100 and judging from the plans in my head - it should be a sweet coin.

No, I won't take pre orders now. ;)