What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Whoooo!!! The Easter Bunny paid me a visit!! :D:laughing:

In my mailbox today was a mailer from the Easter Bunny, and in it were two coins from my seeking list: an Ernies I love geocoins, and a Flying V. :D And they are both glittery and the Ernies is also a suncatcher...so cool!!

And I also got my great outdoors coins from the CBs, In AC, and AG. I also have a gold one for trade :(

Thank you soo much Easter Bunny!! This was such an awesome surprise!! ;);)

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

Whoooo!!! The Easter Bunny paid me a visit!! :laughing::D

In my mailbox today was a mailer from the Easter Bunny, and in it were two coins from my seeking list: an Ernies I love geocoins, and a Flying V. :D And they are both glittery and the Ernies is also a suncatcher...so cool!!

And I also got my great outdoors coins from the CBs, In AC, and AG. I also have a gold one for trade ;)

Thank you soo much Easter Bunny!! This was such an awesome surprise!! B):)

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

:( Wow ;) the eastern bunny is real. :D

Congrats tadpole379, you earned this with all your work for the geocoin nerds. :D

Another Good Day Here,

Val was all smiles when I got home from work

Here is what the postman dropped off

a Quadrant Coin (those things are huge), astrolabe, Time and space, rosebrested cockatoo (another bird coin for our collection, the actual bird is a very pritty bird), Etch a Cache (This one brings back memories of drawing staircases as a child lol) and a Oak Coins St Patricks oak leaf

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

2 Muenster Gold

2 Muenster Antique Gold

2 Muenster Silver

2 Muenster Antique Silver

5 License to Cache Gold LE

5 License to Cache Silver LE

5 License to Cache Antique Gold

5 License to Cache Antique Silver

6 Gordon Bennett

2 Templar Antique Silver

2 Templar Antique Gold

2 Templar Antique Copper

2 Muenster Gold

2 Muenster Antique Gold

2 Muenster Silver

2 Muenster Antique Silver

5 License to Cache Gold LE

5 License to Cache Silver LE

5 License to Cache Antique Gold

5 License to Cache Antique Silver

6 Gordon Bennett

2 Templar Antique Silver

2 Templar Antique Gold

2 Templar Antique Copper

:) Could These be from your friend in Germany that you were collecting coins for :lol::)

I don't have much fun at the moment, but regarding coins today was a really good day :blink: Just after getting out of bed I won one of those beautiful Tatanka Pejula coins, and just about an hour later the DHL-man brought my Easter Mission with beautiful coins and other great stuff! Later the mailman brought my "Great Outdoors" Coins! Those travelled really fast, I didn't expect them to arrive this week :):lol:

So that's what I got today:

- The Great Outdoors antique gold

- The Great Outdoors antique copper (copper is not my all-time favorite metal, but this one turned out really great!!!)

And from my Easter Mission :blink:

- Frozen Buns (not sure if it is the nickel or the shiny silver one)

- TXGA Black Sheep antique gold

- 2007 Alaska Micro

- Texas Hiker 2005

- Frozen Buns Pathtag with Igloo

- Frozen Buns Pathtag with Outhouse (nickel)

- Frozen Buns Pathtag with Outhouse (gold)

Thanks so much, secret Easter (Frozen) Bun(s)ny!!! :):blink::blink:

Post photos later but i recieved a nice package from the Highland Geofariy to replace my missing WEGE.

It had a Highland Geofairy Coin, a Tsunriseboy FTF Lilly Pad and a WEGE White Elephant.

Honoured to recieve a package from the fairy.

Thanks

Ljay

Over the last few days:

All from a trade with keewee:

OshnDoc 2007 AS - Thanks Craig!!!

Keewee's geotag

New zealand keychain

cute kiwi bird!

Thanks a bunch!! :)

Also received a canadian hockey puck micro

MWGB chick - it's adorable!!!

and last but not least from my secret leprechaun mission:

The whale trail BN - I've been hunting all over for that one! :lol:

San Diego Geocachers coin! Love the palm trees and surfer on the front!

My secert Lep mission came this morning...WOW, THANK-YOU Over-The-Edge for all the wonderful items (read my post in the S.L. thread for more info here, all I can say is AWESOME)!!

Also, a gold Jukebox....THANKS!!

and last but not least, it seems Basic really likes me as they sent me ANOTHER set of salt and peeper shakers...these are really neat (shaped like a fish top and bottom halves, each being a shaker), but I don't smoke!!

Mailman had to work extra hard this morning....will have to reward him later with some pretzels or something (maybe a coin so he can get addicted and understand the multitude of bubblers coming and going)!

Received my Secret Leprechaun Mission today. It contained a Minnesota Lady Slipper coin and a Minnesota Walleye coin. I have been seeking these coins since I started my coin addiction. Thank you to my Secret Leprechaun, whoever you are :) !!! I also received my beautiful trade from TSUN, the AE Mermaid Swag coin. Thank you TSUN :lol: !!!!

l_8c580598bf4698420a98ca71dfc00bc8.jpg

Today I received a package to me from myself...I opened it up to reveal another envelope, but this one was more revealing of who sent it :) ... The 2nd envelope contained 4 nice coins (although 1 of them had the Wolverine colors ... and we all know that Lions do NOT like Wolverines :) ) .... LOL .... The coins were KOKO Moab - non-trackable, Let it Snow, 2007 Wood Screw, and MI Fort Gratiot Light Geocoin. I assume this was for 1 of my 2 remaining Missions that I am expecting, but I am unsure of which one. Thanks Roddy for the coins...they are FANtastic!!!! :lol:

Edited by PSU Fan

Today was a great day! I got a package from IBcrashen and in the package contained my most desired coin the POW/MIA. I cant say enough, but thank you very much, there is a personal reason I wanted to have this coin, so thank you from the bottom of my heart! He also included two other coins from my seeking list a ROT Dragon Spinner and a Good Karma/Bad Karma. This was totaly generous, and I cant begin to say how thankful I am. So once more

Thank you so much IBcrashen:anibad:

Edited by Frank n Beck

Yesterday I got two white cockatoos and a oakcoin ready for St Pats.

Those birds are much nicer than my real parrots.... which by the way one just bit me really good.... on my right hand. By the feel of it, I don't think I'll be doing much more typing today. Think I'd better continue icing it. :anibad: Not a happy camper here.......

Anyone wanna trade for a real life Amazon parrot?

j/k

LOL

AWWWW, we know what parrot bites feel like. They sure do hurt. We are huge parrot lovers, want us to send you our trade list and see if there is something you think is worth for the Amazon? LOL. Hope your parrot didnt take a fingernail off or anything or better yet, break your finger. They have very tough beaks. If they can bust open nuts shell, they can do some harm. Wishes you get better soon.

sweetlife

Nothing in my Mailbox, but I went to an event on Saturday and traded for:

2007 St. Patrick's Day

Micro Micro

Idaho 2007

Caching Through the Snow Event coin

If I made this coin

Czech geocoin

Whats in your mailbox v1

Oakleaf-Christmas

Red Handed Micro

Kansas Sunshine Micro

Team Rampant Lion Personal

Thanks Allie, Dave, and TRL! :(

DSC_0237.jpg

Those birds are much nicer than my real parrots.... which by the way one just bit me really good.... on my right hand. By the feel of it, I don't think I'll be doing much more typing today. Think I'd better continue icing it. <_< Not a happy camper here.......

j/k

LOL

OUCH OUCH OUCH!!! I sure hope that they don't do that often!! I hope it's not broken, too, and that you're ok, toots! Bite him back <_<!

I've had my share of parrot bites, when I was a teenager there was a little green one that walked right up the street to my grandmother's house. She took it in and tried to find the owner, but never could. The critter had a vocabulary that would make a sailor blush...as long as he spoke or understood Spanish, and his favorite sound to do was a siren, so we think he came from a rough background :unsure:. His wings were clipped and he was unable to fly. Anyway, I used to love taking him out of his cage and giving him attention, but every so often he'd bite. He completely mangled one ring I was wearing to the point where I had to cut it off, and he ALMOST bit through the arm of my glasses once.... they've got incredibly strong beaks, it's just amazing! He lived with her for 10 years before passing, we have no idea how old he was or anything about him otherwise, but he sure made an old lady happy :unsure:

I want a parrot something awful, but a smaller variety. a little grey or green, with lots of personality and a sparkle in its eyes...and JUST enough attitude to keep 3 cats and 2 kids at bay :unsure:

Naomi... feel better soon! :blink:

Today my granddaughter got her First train set - in the form of a Geocoin train set from "Mrs" Menace66. This was a very thoughtful gift and Amara was very happy. :unsure: Here she is ~ 117_5398.jpg all smiles holding her coins. Thank you! <_<

Also in the mail was my little Cache Agent mice ~ very cute. And a nice donation to the Maine Pirate Quest from Landsharkz. <_<

No coin mail for me today, BUT... in the midst of all the bills I received a really bright, sunshiny card with a pail of gorgeous sunflowers on the front, a cheerful message on the back, AND... the CUTEST little froggie stickers from Grodan!

I needed it, too. Both kids are home from school/daycare today with colds and making mamma nuts <_<... but eh, this too shall pass, and now I've got a big smile on my face and sunshine in my heart!

Thank you, Karin! It means the world to me! I love it! :unsure:

Naomi <_<

Time and Space Antique Silver and a CoinsandPins "Thank you" coin...how cool are these both?!?!

Thank you right back, double and triple!!

Hogwild's National Park Stamp of Crater Lake - I love this series!

A couple of Sulphur-crested cockatoos, a couple of XLE bunnies with no ears and a schoolbus Coinclub set.

And a Oakbucks coin, too!

Thank you, thank you.

Those birds are much nicer than my real parrots.... which by the way one just bit me really good.... on my right hand. By the feel of it, I don't think I'll be doing much more typing today. Think I'd better continue icing it. <_< Not a happy camper here.......

j/k

LOL

OUCH OUCH OUCH!!! I sure hope that they don't do that often!! I hope it's not broken, too, and that you're ok, toots! Bite him back <_<!

I've had my share of parrot bites, when I was a teenager there was a little green one that walked right up the street to my grandmother's house. She took it in and tried to find the owner, but never could. The critter had a vocabulary that would make a sailor blush...as long as he spoke or understood Spanish, and his favorite sound to do was a siren, so we think he came from a rough background :unsure:. His wings were clipped and he was unable to fly. Anyway, I used to love taking him out of his cage and giving him attention, but every so often he'd bite. He completely mangled one ring I was wearing to the point where I had to cut it off, and he ALMOST bit through the arm of my glasses once.... they've got incredibly strong beaks, it's just amazing! He lived with her for 10 years before passing, we have no idea how old he was or anything about him otherwise, but he sure made an old lady happy :unsure:

I want a parrot something awful, but a smaller variety. a little grey or green, with lots of personality and a sparkle in its eyes...and JUST enough attitude to keep 3 cats and 2 kids at bay :unsure:

Naomi... feel better soon! :blink:

Hahahahaa... I wish I COULD bite her back!!!! She's a BAD girrrllll.......

Nothing broken.... just hurt my feelings and my hand. It's swollen and looks awful, but it'll be fine!

Hope you get one someday....definitely do NOT get an Amazon... altho I love their spirit, they are a handful and if you get an aggressive one like mine, the end result could be pretty sad.... especially for birdy if it winds up being passed from home to home. I've met some really sweet 'zons, but mine from day one was never like that, what a pity, LOL!

Cheers!

Sonya