Yellow Jeep Travel Bugs

I've just found one. In fact it was in the first ever cache that I found. I was just looking to see if anyone else had been there since. The only other visit in about 3 months was today, someone dropping off a jeep TB.

So I downed toolsand shot out to pick it up.

I'll be dropping it off in another cache very soon! :wacko::anibad:

I picked one up yesterday, was intending to drop it off in South Wales next week, but could hang on to it until Snowdon Easy or Hard Event Cache if someone wants to grab it from there. Just let me know before 25/8.

I believe there are now 2 in Wales already (not that I'm watching!) How about giving another part of the UK a chance at finding one?

Tigger

We cannot enter the competition in the UK, though, can we?

If we can, I'm off "Jeep hunting"!

from the jeep.geocaching.com website

<quote> ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 16 years of age who have internet access as of June 1, 2004. </quote>

No idea why the jeep TBs are in UK then.... unless it's people in US increasing their chances in the sweepstake.... get them out of US so fewer US residents can find them.

Still, they do come up as a separate item in the profile, like geocoins.

No idea why the jeep TBs are in UK then.... unless it's people in US increasing their chances in the sweepstake.... get them out of US so fewer US residents can find them.

I brought one over to share the wealth, see where it would go, etc., just as any TB might. There are getting to be too many of them floating around in the US, and getting emails from around the world is a lot more interesting than logs from home. The farther they range, the better. Besides, I never win anything any way...

I believe there are now 2 in Wales already (not that I'm watching!) How about giving another part of the UK a chance at finding one?

Tigger

Where should I put the one I have then??? ;)

I decided to track the ones I knew about and saw that Inukshuk placed his near me.

Maybe we should have a Jeep TB Auction on Snowdon :blink:

Who wants to start the Bidding? How many TB's for the Jeep???

;)

We've got one, picked it up today at 'In Search Of Robin Hood - Robin Hood!!! (GCKMB6) by John & Carol, our prize for being the FTF, at the second attempt we must add.

Watch closely if you want to get your hands on it, it'll be in one of our caches over the next few days.

Des & Bren (snerdbe)