Sockpuppet or not

If you could click on any forum poster and make them go away for a month, who would you click on? I realize that I might be clicked on, but who else would you make go away? You don't need to give an explanation if you don't want to.

[This message was edited by cachew nut on June 24, 2003 at 12:14 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by sbell111:

Is this really a useful topic?

useful? probably not, fun, sure.

I would vote for umc.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

Caching without a clue....

quote:
Originally posted by cachew nut:

I forgot to mention, I'd click on sbell111 icon_smile.gif

Yeah, I figured that went without saying. icon_wink.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jeremy, of course! Not that I have anything against him; it would be purely for the irony.

Hmm, I'd better add lots of winks here:

icon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

and one for the post icon.

Flat_MiGeo_B88.gif

Well the mountain was so beautiful that this guy built a mall and a pizza shack

Yeah he built an ugly city because he wanted the mountain to love him back -- Dar Williams

Shouldn't this thread be in the "Geocaching.com Discussion" forum? It is for discussion of the site and these forums, thisforum is for general geocaching questions!

Hey, what is that rapid-fire clicking sound?

By the way, nice trolling bait!

Dave_W6DPS

My two cents worth, refunds available on request. (US funds only)

MTU_Cache_Spot wrote

quote:
Well, if that big "X" comes up again, I'll have to use it on......GeoChamp, definatly GeoChamp (although his posts have gotten tame in the past few months).

Listen dirt bag they don't make that big "X" big enough to get rid of the GeoChamp. You just pipe down now and behave or I'll have to delete you into cyber-space. Ever since I've been the GeoChamp!!!

quote:
Originally posted by GeoChamp:

MTU_Cache_Spot wrote

quote:
Well, if that big "X" comes up again, I'll have to use it on......GeoChamp, definatly GeoChamp (although his posts have gotten tame in the past few months).

Listen dirt bag they don't make that big "X" big enough to get rid of the GeoChamp. You just pipe down now and behave or I'll have to delete you into cyber-space. Ever since I've been the GeoChamp!!!

Looks like you know MTU pretty well..... icon_biggrin.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

I would click... UMC, Brian Snat, Geochamp, Mitsuko, Dinoprophet, Dave w6, Georgeandmary, Renegade Night, sbell 111, Clear Path, got gps?, bassoon pilot, Jomarac, cachew nut, dusty668, and mtu cache spot because I hate everybody and I hate all of you! frog.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

michigan_fl_md_wht.gif "Michigan Geocaching At It's Best!"

"If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure."

- Dan Quayle

quote:
Originally posted by BassoonPilot:

Hey, that reminds me ... we haven't heard from Jaime Z (Mitsuko's former love interest?) in a long time.

The last I heard from him via his e-mail updates was from Islamorada (I believe) down in the Keys. Gotta admire someone who rides his bike from Tennessee to Key West during the summer...

----

When in doubt, poke it with a stick.

quote:
Originally posted by TotemLake:

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade Knight:

I'd click on anyone who's avitar resembled a phallic symbol.

=====================

Wherever you go there you are.

Well mine is someone playing with my head... Does that count? icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers!

TL

That depends on what they are sticking in your ear. Or is it vice versa?

=====================

Wherever you go there you are.

quote:
Originally posted by Radman Version 2.0 (Member of One Man Cl:

I would click... UMC, Brian Snat, Geochamp, Mitsuko, Dinoprophet, Dave w6, Georgeandmary, Renegade Night, sbell 111, Clear Path, got gps?, bassoon pilot, Jomarac, cachew nut, dusty668, and mtu cache spot because I hate everybody and I hate all of you! frog.gif

Why do I believe you? icon_confused.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Well, All I know is that when I click on that little x in the upper right hand corner ALL of you go away.....

--------------------------------------------------

"If you ever go temporarily insane, don't shoot somebody, like a lot of people do. Instead, try to get some weeding done, because you'd really be surprised." - Jack Handy

I wouldn't want any genuine forum poster banished. Not even myself, seneca OR Jomarac5! icon_biggrin.gif

I like it when GeoChamp is around. Now here's a great example of someone a few folks thought was a sock puppet, who actually goes out and finds a few caches, and has helped various geocachers along the way. icon_smile.gif