The San Diego Thread

Night Hunter

Thanks for giving me the inspiration to make my favorite list:

kawikaturn's Favorites

I was reading this and thinking, "Somebody ought to..." then I realized that I'm somebody. So I combined the above-listed favorites and discovered that there are 9 caches that stand a little taller than the rest.

Out of the 12 lists, here are the top 9 caches, with the number of lists on which they appear.

The Forbidden Forest - 6

Fear Factor: Up the Rat Hole - 5

Local Treasure - 5

Snakes and Ladders - 5

Zis Is KAOS, Ve Don’t Bush-vaak Here! - 5

CHUD - 4

Mad Eye Moody - 4

The Mountain Of Moonlit Rocks - 4

Triwizard Tournament - The Goblet of Fire - 4

Out of the 12 lists, here are the top 9 caches, with the number of lists on which they appear.

The Forbidden Forest - 6

Local Treasure - 5

Snakes and Ladders - 5

CHUD - 4

Mad Eye Moody - 4

Nice work - now that's the list we want to see (and share)! :blink:

Thanks for giving me the inspiration to make my favorite list:

kawikaturn's Favorites

I was reading this and thinking, "Somebody ought to..." then I realized that I'm somebody. So I combined the above-listed favorites and discovered that there are 9 caches that stand a little taller than the rest.

The Forbidden Forest - 6

Local Treasure - 5

Snakes and Ladders - 5

CHUD - 4

Mad Eye Moody - 4

Good job QDMan!

Just imagine that if everyone takes the time to make a favorites bookmark list, your list will be even more complete!!!

Right now when you do make a list and make it public, it shows up on the cache page too!!!

Here is an example from the Forbidden Forest:

7f745f97-4925-4c15-9be1-b4974562e58e.jpg

Just imagine that if everyone takes the time to make a favorites bookmark list, your list will be even more complete!!!

Right now when you do make a list and make it public, it shows up on the cache page too!!!

Now they just need to add an option to the PQ screen - # Of Public Bookmarks Greater Than X... :blink: Otherwise, you have to stumble onto them.

Now they just need to add an option to the PQ screen - # Of Public Bookmarks Greater Than X... :ph34r: Otherwise, you have to stumble onto them.

Tell me about it! It took forever just to find the ones I found and I'm sure that I missed a bunch..... :blink:

Ok, another posting question...

How do I get my quotes to identify who the quote is from the way everyone else seems to? Right now, I hit the quote button, and a window pops up for me to past text into.

Next, the only way I can keep the little faces that are in the quotes is to re-insert them myself. Is there a better way?

How do I get my quotes to identify who the quote is from the way everyone else seems to?

Try using the quote button at the top right of the post that you want to quote. It will quote the whole thing. You'll see the whole quote in a window below your "enter your post" window, and you can delete what you don't want to quote.

I think if you do it this way, the smilies stay intact. ... :lol: but I am unsure B)

How do I get my quotes to identify who the quote is from the way everyone else seems to?

Try using the quote button at the top right of the post that you want to quote. It will quote the whole thing. You'll see the whole quote in a window below your "enter your post" window, and you can delete what you don't want to quote.

I think if you do it this way, the smilies stay intact. ... :lol: but I am unsure B)

And now I am sure B)

And now I am sure B)

Ok, let's see if I've got it now...

Hey RM, I should ask..

Are you going to be out our way anytime in Jan-Feb?

We are planning another event in the Temecula Valley for sometime then. I don't know the exact date since I am trying to get the facilities at the church arranged. I have an Elsinore area cacher that has a Power Point presentation he put together on cammo techniques that he wants to show.

If you are out here, maybe I could tap you for a presentation on paperless?

It should be a fun one. I have lot's of help this time, so I won't have to go out and do another 40 caches!

Dave

Only you can stop Makuta!

--snip (stop the commercial) --

Finally, my Bionicle puzzles are in for approval! There are just a couple or so. :lol: Have fun with them when they post. If anyone has any problems with them, let me know. I should have worked all the bugs out of them, but the first couple cachers out there may want to verify the coords with me email: team.adelos@gmail.com

BTW, another great YMS card Flagman. Congrats to you D-Jollymon!

Adelos

Edited by Team Adelos

Ok Charger Fans. The Denver Broncos are playing the Kansas City Chiefs, so who do you root for. If there is still a chance for the Chargers to win the division you would root for KC, or do you root for the Broncos so that the Chargers have a better chance at the wild card spot? I know who I'm rooting for.

Ok Charger Fans. The Denver Broncos are playing the Kansas City Chiefs, so who do you root for. If there is still a chance for the Chargers to win the division you would root for KC, or do you root for the Broncos so that the Chargers have a better chance at the wild card spot? I know who I'm rooting for.

If the Chiefs win then the Chargers can take the divison by beating the Broncos in the last game of the season! So I know who I'm rooting for! :anitongue:

Ok Charger Fans.  The Denver Broncos are playing the Kansas City Chiefs, so who do you root for.  If there is still a chance for the Chargers to win the division you would root for KC, or do you root for the Broncos so that the Chargers have a better chance at the wild card spot?  I know who I'm rooting for.

If the Chiefs win then the Chargers can take the divison by beating the Broncos in the last game of the season! So I know who I'm rooting for! :anitongue:

Yeah, but the Chargers have to get by the Colts which is unlikely.

Ok Charger Fans.  The Denver Broncos are playing the Kansas City Chiefs, so who do you root for.  If there is still a chance for the Chargers to win the division you would root for KC, or do you root for the Broncos so that the Chargers have a better chance at the wild card spot?  I know who I'm rooting for.

Actually, if there is one team that can beat the Colts, it is the Chargers!

Heck Pittsburgh gave the Colts a run and their offense isn't half as good as the Chargers!

Plus like I said before...never settle for second!!!!!! :laughing:

Edited by TrailGators

Heck Pittsburgh gave the Colts a run and their offense isn't half as good as the Chargers!

Plus like I said before...never settle for second!!!!!! :laughing:

Ok, I hope you are right.

Plus like I said before...never settle for second!!!!!! :anibad:

Ok, I hope you are right.

If they end up being tied in that last game you should come back here to watch it!

The Bronco fans will throw horse dung at you if you root for the Chargers! :laughing:

Edited by TrailGators

Woooooo!!!!! Go Colts!!!!! I am so happy that Chuy placed a cache in honor of the Colts so close to my home. GoColts GCQ6MD has been on my list for quite some time and I am looking forward to bagging it before going back east for the holidays. I have been saving my autographed photo of Peyton Manning & Marvin Harrison to leave in the cache. Way cool! Thanks, Chuy!! What a guy :anitongue:

Woooooo!!!!! Go Colts!!!!! I am so happy that Chuy placed a cache in honor of the Colts so close to my home. GoColts GCQ6MD has been on my list for quite some time and I am looking forward to bagging it before going back east for the holidays. I have been saving my autographed photo of Peyton Manning & Marvin Harrison to leave in the cache. Way cool! Thanks, Chuy!! What a guy :laughing:

IF San Diego doesn't make it I'll pull for the Colts. They really look good this year! They have been so close for so long that they are due... :anitongue:

Only you can stop Makuta!

--snip (stop the commercial) --

Finally, my Bionicle puzzles are in for approval! There are just a couple or so. :anitongue: Have fun with them when they post. If anyone has any problems with them, let me know. I should have worked all the bugs out of them, but the first couple cachers out there may want to verify the coords with me email: team.adelos@gmail.com

BTW, another great YMS card Flagman. Congrats to you D-Jollymon!

Adelos

More Team Adelos puzzle caches? YAY! :laughing:

If the Chiefs win then the Chargers can take the divison by beating the Broncos in the last game of the season! So I know who I'm rooting for! :laughing:

You got your wish. I hope the Chargers kick some Raider butt tongiht. I will be watching. :anitongue:

Edit: It won't be easy for those Chargers. They have to play the Colts and the Chiefs on their turf.

eee71c3e-98a7-4548-b5bf-60d6a367a29f.jpg

Edited by RocketMan

I think I got the bends while doing the Yukon Diving cache.....I'm losing it completly now!

d67c0689-46c1-4fac-b287-89a2c937b227.jpg

The Devils Dropoff 3.5/4.5 :D

I almost succumbed to the Devil.....but nothing a little 8 mile hike through the San Diego River Valley couldn't shake off! Now I'm home sick, not sure if it's physical or mental yet..... :ph34r:

To be on the safe side let me know when your going after this cache....so I can call the Devil! ;)