Forum Reading

BrrrMo

It can happen faster, like if Vinny is active in the forums at the time.

To keep your thread full of helpful content, ask a question about hamsters. We'll be happy to assist you.

hamster%20dance.gif

Thank you for pointing out the needful. I, too, had been about to point out that threads immediately go downhill, or die altogether, the moment that Vinny (of Vinny & Sue Team) posts to the thread. He worries me. He worries me big time. There oughta be a law or something.

To keep your thread full of helpful content, ask a question about hamsters. We'll be happy to assist you.

hamster%20dance.gif

Thank you for pointing out the needful. I, too, had been about to point out that threads immediately go downhill, or die altogether, the moment that Vinny (of Vinny & Sue Team) posts to the thread. He worries me. He worries me big time. There oughta be a law or something.

I agree entirely with your thoughtful and well-reasoned expression of your concerns about Vinny. I share those concerns, and I must admit that he worries me greatly.

not to mention thread that aren't really about information or even conversation, but seem to exist solely for the purpose of steering people to various twitter/myspace/facebook/blahblahblah.

i'm not really paying atention to anything you say, but you should be my friend on facebook.

hamster%20dance.gif

I agree entirely with your thoughtful and well-reasoned expression of your concerns about Vinny. I share those concerns, and I must admit that he worries me greatly.

Why does my post say "Vinny & Sue Team"?

hamster%20dance.gif

hamster%20dance.gif Ooh, nice hamper! I like dancing hampers! hamster%20dance.gif

Just read my sig lines.

ew.

i don't think so; too much teeny little text. i don't have that kind of attention span.

...and I don't have that kind of monitor.

At least, I hope it's just the monitor.

If you think this forum is bad, try Cruise Critic. I'm convinced most of the posters are senior citizens with nothing better to do than post the same answers over and over again. It's like everyone has to put their two cents in, even though the question was answered 10 post previously. And heaven forbid you should make a comment about it--they pounce like a rat on cheese! :angry:

I was actually hoping we would get a llama posted. Been a while for that.

Nevermind the llama, how about geoducks?

geoduck.jpg

GeoduckPhoto_BIG.jpg

geoduck.jpg

Geoduck06240520001.jpg

ok..................1 what the bloody heck are those? and 2. You really don't want to know wat i thought they looked like when i first saw it

They're geoducks, just like Brian said they were. Although I almost hit the report button for that third pic with the shiny red nails. :D

It's pronounced goo-ey-duck though. Good eatin' I've heard.

I've had duck before. Kinda tasted like chicken.

that does not look like a duck

At one time I provided technical support for our plant in northern California. The employees that went searching for those clams had a very "colorful" name for them.

They're geoducks, just like Brian said they were. Although I almost hit the report button for that third pic with the shiny red nails. :D

It's pronounced goo-ey-duck though. Good eatin' I've heard.

I've had duck before. Kinda tasted like chicken.

that does not look like a duck

At one time I provided technical support for our plant in northern California. The employees that went searching for those clams had a very "colorful" name for them.

BrrrMo, it took 39 posts this time around. Thanks to me, LOL

what was the "colorful" name of the clams? and did you get "the clap"?

yes, the geoduck is delicious.

i think i remember reading somewhere that the average age of those harvested is 44.

the life cycle of the animal is interesting and the regulations for harvesting are equally interesting.

i used to do a lesson plan where i described the geoduck and a thunder mole and asked classes to decide which was fictitious.

the thunder mole is a small brown or red carnivorous rodent with a lighting-shaped marking on its back. it has two forms, the african or the european form. it burrows quickly underground and surfaces suddenly on its above-ground prey so as to shock it into a moment of non-movement causing it to be caught easier.

you can do your own reading on the geoduck.

everyone invariably picks the clam as being way more unbelievable.