The Super Bowl!

MustangJoni

I am posting this with the permission of Groundspeak:

I will be hosting a Geocoin Super Bowl Football Pool. Since this is not appropriate for the forums, please email me through my profile (no PMs for this project) and I will send you an email with the details within 24 hours.

Due to recent events, the first square in the pot will be donated to TnT.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

I want to be clear on something. I am not taking reservations for squares at this time. That will happen on January 7th. I want to give everyone ample opportunity to know about the contest, and this will allow people who might be away for the holidays a chance for squares.

I sent out some of the emails tonight, and will get the rest sent out in the morning.

Thanks for such an overwhelming response.

Go SPORTING :santa:;):o

oh i'm sorry. its super bowl, and its on the other side of the ocean, and its a different kind of soccer :yikes:

;):yikes:

LOL - I didn't think there would be much interest in the game outside the U.S.

But if anyone one is interested in the game, but not actually playing, you are more than welcome to sign up for the group. Just because you are in the group, does not obligate you to play.

So just email me if you are curious!

As of now, I have sent emails and invitations to all who have emailed me!

And folks, for this project, you need to email me through my profile, and not PM me. I have a long email with an attachment that I send out. I also invite you to a yahoo group, but participation in that is not required to play the pool.

CAN I GET THAT E-MAIL AGAIN, I HAVE MISPLACED IT AND I AM IN FOR SURE

I have tried 2 different times to email the address MJ pm-ed me it keeps bouncing dont know if its gmail or aol. I just want to know if I can swing the buy in or not. Someone pm me and let me know. Thanks! :anicute:

And folks, for this project, you need to email me through my profile, and not PM me. I have a long email with an attachment that I send out. I also invite you to a yahoo group, but participation in that is not required to play the pool.

I have tried 2 different times to email the address MJ pm-ed me it keeps bouncing dont know if its gmail or aol. I just want to know if I can swing the buy in or not. Someone pm me and let me know. Thanks! :anicute:

You could try emailing me through my profile. I'm not trying to make it hard, I just can't send the info through the PM system, and I am having a ton of email today. And if I sent you an AOL address, then that was a mistake - it should be MSN, but just try sending through my profile.

Edited by MustangJoni

You could try emailing me through my profile. I'm not trying to make it hard, I just can't send the info through the PM system, and I am having a ton of email today. And if I sent you an AOL address, then that was a mistake - it should be MSN, but just try sending through my profile.

I did sent another request through your profile after my most recent post. :anibad:

We put the squares up for reservation yesterday morning. This morning we had 12 left and they were all quickly snapped up!

So we have all 100 squares full!

Thanks to everybody who joined!

I have a little cointest for those who didn't get the opportunity to join.(So if you already have a square, sorry, you can't win this one!)

This is for one square, and I donate the coin for the square.

At the last place I worked, a former NFL player owned the business downstairs from me.

Name the player

and.....

Name the type (or brand) of Vehicle he drove.

One guess every 15 minutes.

Here's one of those questions that may sound a little naive but . . . How do we Know for sure who's playing ;) ?

We don't!

If I was betting, I would bet on a New England vs. Dallas game.

Fairyhoney, I'm working on a sheet for you to explain how the pool will work. There are several people in it, who aren't familiar with this kind of pool. :(

Here's one of those questions that may sound a little naive but . . . How do we Know for sure who's playing :( ?

We don't!

If I was betting, I would bet on a New England vs. Dallas game.

Fairyhoney, I'm working on a sheet for you to explain how the pool will work. There are several people in it, who aren't familiar with this kind of pool. ;)

Thanks Joni. You see, I did warn you that I was clueless :D:D

Emmitt Smith

Hummer

Yea! We have a winner!

See, that wasn't so hard!

ChadsClan, if you will email me as soon as squares are assigned, I'll send you the sheet for the pool.

Good luck!

And I have to say, that Emmitt Smith is such a nice man! And apparently a pretty good dancer too! :(

Edited by MustangJoni

Emmitt Smith

Hummer

Yea! We have a winner!

ChadsClan, if you will email me as soon as squares are assigned, I'll send you the sheet for the pool.

Good luck!

And I have to say, that Emmitt Smith is such a nice man! And apparently a pretty good dancer too! :(

Congratulations CadsClan,

And Joni . . . you probably Know that he is a good dancer ;) cuz just Maybe you danced with him :D ?

Emmitt Smith

Hummer

Yea! We have a winner!

Good luck!

Congratulations CadsClan,

And Joni . . . you probably Know that he is a good dancer ;) cuz just Maybe you danced with him :D ?

...or maybe because he won Dancing with the Stars....