The Super Bowl!

MustangJoni

My gut says Pats and Packers, but I will be contrarian and say:

PATRIOTS vs. GIANTS

Thank you! Thank you very much!

There looks like there was only 3 of us who knew that it would be New England and New York. It was PSU Fan, Fairyhoney, and CacheNCarryMA, I believe. :unsure: 33.3% chance of winning!!!!

I am looking forward to the game in 2 weeks!!!!

Edited by PSU Fan

My gut says Pats and Packers, but I will be contrarian and say:

PATRIOTS vs. GIANTS

Thank you! Thank you very much!

There looks like there was only 3 of us who knew that it would be New England and New York. It was PSU Fan, Fairyhoney, and CacheNCarryMA, I believe. :unsure: 33.3% chance of winning!!!!

I am looking forward to the game in 2 weeks!!!!

I'll draw tomorrow (too many Bloody Marys tonight!)

Edited by MustangJoni

I would really, really, really like to see the Giants in there. BUT with the home field advantage that Green Bay always has plus the weather for today I just don't think that Eli can overcome that.

So that means I go with the flow and say Patriots vs Packers

Should have gone with what I wanted instead of with the crowd. Good luck to each of you!!

I wanna make a suggestion... maybe it's a bad one, I don't know, BUT... since there were only 3 people who had the right guess, why not see if they'd be willing to share the spot on the pool and split the 25 coins 3 ways if they win, 8 each, with the one remaining being donated for one of the charity auctions going on right now?

Naomi B)

I wanna make a suggestion... maybe it's a bad one, I don't know, BUT... since there were only 3 people who had the right guess, why not see if they'd be willing to share the spot on the pool and split the 25 coins 3 ways if they win, 8 each, with the one remaining being donated for one of the charity auctions going on right now?

Naomi B)

I had already announced that I would pick one. Remember, I have to spend money to mail the coins, so I would rather they go to one person. I'm taking in no money on this pot, so that comes out of my pocket.

I have donated two of the squares to different fund raisers. The first square in the pot goes to TnT, and another donated square is to the Geocoin Fest Organizers.

I got to thinking ( I know a dangerous thing to do :huh: ) And remember that I said that If I had another square - that I'd donate it. Well, Please donate 1 of my squares to "BRoKeN W" for the family of Dustin McClure. I know there is a fellow cacher who could also use the proceeds, But, I'm drawn to the plight of this family (personal reasons). - And besides, we lived in Mtn Home for 3 years. :D

I got to thinking ( I know a dangerous thing to do :huh: ) And remember that I said that If I had another square - that I'd donate it. Well, Please donate 1 of my squares to "BRoKeN W" for the family of Dustin McClure. I know there is a fellow cacher who could also use the proceeds, But, I'm drawn to the plight of this family (personal reasons). - And besides, we lived in Mtn Home for 3 years. :D

That is a very sweet thing for you to do!

So we now have one square donated to TnT, one to the Geocoin Fest Organizers and one to the Family of Dustin McClure.

I got to thinking ( I know a dangerous thing to do :D ) And remember that I said that If I had another square - that I'd donate it. Well, Please donate 1 of my squares to "BRoKeN W" for the family of Dustin McClure. I know there is a fellow cacher who could also use the proceeds, But, I'm drawn to the plight of this family (personal reasons). - And besides, we lived in Mtn Home for 3 years. :huh:

That is a very sweet thing for you to do!

So we now have one square donated to TnT, one to the Geocoin Fest Organizers and one to the Family of Dustin McClure.

Not meaning to be sweet (as stated, it's for personal reasons) BUT Thank you :D

I got to thinking ( I know a dangerous thing to do :D ) And remember that I said that If I had another square - that I'd donate it. Well, Please donate 1 of my squares to "BRoKeN W" for the family of Dustin McClure. I know there is a fellow cacher who could also use the proceeds, But, I'm drawn to the plight of this family (personal reasons). - And besides, we lived in Mtn Home for 3 years. :huh:

Yet another "random act of kindness" from this board.

Fairyhoney, that is a really special thing you just did!

Naomi :D

I got to thinking ( I know a dangerous thing to do :D ) And remember that I said that If I had another square - that I'd donate it. Well, Please donate 1 of my squares to "BRoKeN W" for the family of Dustin McClure. I know there is a fellow cacher who could also use the proceeds, But, I'm drawn to the plight of this family (personal reasons). - And besides, we lived in Mtn Home for 3 years. :yikes:

Yet another "random act of kindness" from this board.

Fairyhoney, that is a really special thing you just did!

Naomi :yikes:

I just wanted to do what was best. This is a young family and all I can say is I hope this square wins :grin:

I came home to Christmas in February today!!

Coins2.jpg

I just wanted to show some of the SPECTACULAR Coins I won! I've only been interested in Geocoins for a little over a year, so to see (and hold) some I've only read about is a THRILL for me.

Thanks, Joni for hosting the pool

And Thanks GIANTS for the Best Superbowl EVER !!!!!!

Coins1.jpg

Well very kewl....Congrats Sunrayers

Never received e-mail or information about my numbers oh well....I guess I missed something. Definately did not that game which was awesome......

I list of all the coins in the picture would be very kewl

I had all the grids and the coin listing in the Yahoo group. I hate that you didn't have the info.

I also posted the grid and coin listing in Google Docs. There are links to those a few posts up. :rolleyes:

I came home to Christmas in February today!!

Coins2.jpg

I just wanted to show some of the SPECTACULAR Coins I won! I've only been interested in Geocoins for a little over a year, so to see (and hold) some I've only read about is a THRILL for me.

Thanks, Joni for hosting the pool

And Thanks GIANTS for the Best Superbowl EVER !!!!!!

Coins1.jpg

WOW!!! 50 coins :rolleyes::bad: I can only imagine What THAT postage must have been :bad:B)