500 caches found: The Cache Hoppers

Superb work and honoured that me Subaru cache was chosen for the milestone. I was acting co-driver which was great fun (26 minutes course record, I believe ;) ) and at one point I said "Hey that looks like John Steads car... it must be, who else parks one of them next to a public footpath sign... maybe he's setting a cache up that footpath?"

Well, it's not been logged yet but I reckon he mustve been FTF on Gingerbreadmans new cache which I've only found out about since checking th'emails on return... which we couldve got.... mumble grumble!!!

Anyway, ace work by Liane, Josh and Megan, fab day for it n'all! Hope you like the Blackpool Tower coin prize!

Well done Liane altho I do think you were cheating a little taking the cache owner with you! lolololol

You are so brave getting in the car with lead boots...hes maddddddddddddddddddddd!!

I wonder what her original log said??? Oh hang on the cache is on peoples watch lists so she has to behave HAHAHA!

Good one!

Lolly (not ytb's) lol

Oh well done Li...

FABULOUS cache to do as the 500th, one of my all time faves!

No wonder you did it in record time, as Lolly said - Mark isn't known as leadboots for nowt - he must be rubbing off on you!

Hope I'll see you soon, have a vodka on me! :rolleyes:

H xxx