Canada's Micro Puck

Landsharkz

puckf.jpgpuckb.jpg

Coming soon! Canada's Micro Puck n' Beaver trackable puck Geocoin :lol:

Beaver Dude is wearing those ol' fashioned strap on skates... maybe next year he will be able to afford a pair of slick Bauer's!

Black Nickel only of course

25mm wide

2.0mm thick

Custom Puck Icon and CA prefix

5 packs and 10 packs will be $29CAD and $49CAD respectively (about $24USD and $41USD)

We expect to have these in stock at the end of April - they're on the same production schedule as the Canada Micro Version 2.

We will have an option to purchase 5 pack of both micro coins for the price of a 10 pack until the Playoffs are over. (see Canada Micro V2 thread).

Limited run... Only available 'till Vancouver wins the Stanley Cup! :laughing:

Edited by Landsharkz

If these are going to be available until Vancouver wins the Cup, then what are you minting 10,000 to last the next 10 years ?? !! :laughing::lol:

Well, since I'm sore cause the Av's are golfing instead of playing -

I will definitely be down for a stack of 5 of these little guyz - they are cool!

Beaver Dude is wearing those ol' fashioned strap on skates... maybe next year he will be able to afford a pair of slick Bauer's!

Limited run... Only available 'till Vancouver wins the Stanley Cup! :lol:

I'm more of a CCM guy myself - and I think you meant Sharks :laughing:

Love hockey, but gotta pass on the coin.

Nice coin! I'm watching the Wings have their way with Calgary right now (actually its first intermission). I have to say that I feel a little deflated though. :laughing: I thought I was the only one thinking of a puck coin. I currently have plans at the mint for 3-D 1/2 scale coin/puck, to see if I can afford it. Then there's the issue of whether I'd be able to afford shipping, since they'd be about 1/2" thick. Of course, it would have a little different symbol on the front.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Can't wait till these come out! :lol:

Will they also be added to the store on the 30th?

AG...we prefer to wait until we have items here available to ship before we add them to the store. If we list them on the 30th, but don't actually have them here in our office until May 3 or 4, then essentially we're doing pre-orders for 3 or 4 days :D:D . We usually ship within 24hours unless it's a weekend - my efficiency stats are going to go out the window!!

We could make an exception I suppose for the Puck and the new micro if y'all are anxious to get yours set aside before we cart them off to WA state :D .

The Canada Micro Puck is a limited run but the Canada Micro will be around until the next edition.

The confirmed shipping date from the mint to us is April 30 so we'll be able to bring them to Spring Fling Event in Port Orchard, WA with us!

Will someone attending Spring Fling be able to pick these coins up for a discounted price or will they be the same price as the web site?? :(

We just had a management meeting (all 3 of us!) and decided that ...

We'll list them on the site as a pre-order (did I really say that :o ) on Monday April 23 at 9am Pacific Time. We expect them to arrive in time to take to the US with us so we'll stufff envelopes on the ferry and mail them from the US.

For the US pre-orders of 10 or more coins we'll tuck in a little freebie to offset you paying international shipping. We'll also take off the per-item fee temporarily. We have a new freebie just for Americans btw <_<. For the Canadian pre-orders we'll add a CC pin just because! The freebie offer ends when the coins are in stock.

We're holding some coins aside to take to Spring Fling for in-person sales.

Quantities... we'll produce more Micro Pucks until the Playoffs are over (then it's golfing season!) and the Canada Micro in these colours will be around all year.

Will they also be added to the store on the 30th?

AG...we prefer to wait until we have items here available to ship before we add them to the store. If we list them on the 30th, but don't actually have them here in our office until May 3 or 4, then essentially we're doing pre-orders for 3 or 4 days :):D . We usually ship within 24hours unless it's a weekend - my efficiency stats are going to go out the window!!

We could make an exception I suppose for the Puck and the new micro if y'all are anxious to get yours set aside before we cart them off to WA state :( .

The Canada Micro Puck is a limited run but the Canada Micro will be around until the next edition.

The countdown begins! B)