New geocoin! Cache Marks

handbook

Nice simple design handbook! I too couldnt resist so I bought a couple. :laughing:

That sig items not bad kealia, I'll have to try cutting some of those with the

watercutter we have at work. They'll come out nice n smooth.

I've been thinking of cutting a few TB designs with it anyway.

Put a TB tag on em and they'll look good.

i know this is a dumb question but how do you add a picture if its in my picture file? when it asks for a url?

You'll need to host the picture somewhere first.

Try places like photobucket or imageshack, or load it into your profile here and then view it, right click on it to get the URL and paste it in.

Hope that's clear.

Edited by kealia

I am excited to announce my first geocoin! It is trackable and has its own icon. For more information visit this link. Shipping will be 3-4 weeks. http://www.chqualitycoins.com/cachemarks.htm

Thanks! Handbook

I have some shipping information for all. First, I want to thank all those who have placed orders for my first geocoin. I had originally scheduled to ship on the 25th of April. However, I learned today (24th) that I will not be able to ship until the 4th and 5th of May. I appoligize for any delays and I will ship as soon as possible. I will keep everyone updated. Thank you.

I am excited to announce my first geocoin! It is trackable and has its own icon. For more information visit this link. Shipping will be 3-4 weeks. http://www.chqualitycoins.com/cachemarks.htm

Thanks! Handbook

Update on Cache Marks coin. I know many of you are expecting your coins by now. I have had un unfortunate delay. Last Tuesday I recieved my shipment of coins and they were wrong. All the coins had a translucent red coating on the back. Although it looks nice, it is not what was ordered. The factory is in the process of correcting their error and I appologize for the dalay. I am offering to send everyone double the coins. If you purchased a coin before May 1st, then I will ship the coins with the translucent red and the coin that you originally purchased. The tracking numbers will match coin for coin. So everyone will get double of what they ordered. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thankyou for your patience. This is my first geocoin and I am no doubt learning the hard way how the coin process rolls. I have a tenative shipdate to me on May 17th, coins will go out as soon as I get them. This is very disapointing to me and I don't want my reputation to be jepardized because of the delays. This is the fault of the factory, but I still appologize and hope that no disputes arise from this situation. Thankyou, Handbook

Edited by handbook

Thank you for the update and your honesty. I accept your generous offer for the two-for-one deal. I look forward to seeing them!

Nice job on the communication - that's really what's important.

Issues will always come up - it's how they are dealt with that makes the difference.

Both great postings :cool:

Any updates on the new shipment?

Yes! I just got the new coins in today. I am really excited to get them out into the world. They look really good, and the are correct. I am working on getting the shipments matched with the tracking numbers and I hope to have them all shipped by this weekend.

Thanks, Handbook