Extremely dangerous cache....how do I get it removed?

Jusl89

Hitler was Darwin's biggest fan, incidentally. I'm not joking.

And Jonestown and Waco were run by 'Christians'.

What's your point?

Ummmm.. In the Waco incident, he thought he was "Christ"... And last time I checked, the behavior at Jonestown is not 'Christian' in spirit or practice. Could you enlighten me as to how it is you are attributing these horrible events to "Christians"???

Edited by ReadyOrNot

My point is that to imply that Darwin or his theory is irrelevant because someone as deplorable as Hitler was a fan, is similar to saying that Jesus or Christianity is bogus simply because lunatics like Jones or Koresh were fanatics.

BTW, I'm not a member of any organized faith-based organization, so I'm not making this statement based on my personal religious/spiritual holdings; I'm just pointing out a flaw in the logic of the original statement I quoted.

I was simply trying to figure out what Darwin and Hitler had to do with busy roads and pointy cacti.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

~K

Hmm... Let's see....Covered so far: caches that may or may not be dangerous, sock puppets, banned members, pro and anti war factions, kilts, triffids, tribbles, Hitler, Darwin and religion. :blink:

Unless someone is going to bring up the McCarthy hearings or Area 51, I think this horse is quite dead. :unsure:

Hmm... Let's see....Covered so far: caches that may or may not be dangerous, sock puppets, banned members, pro and anti war factions, kilts, triffids, tribbles, Hitler, Darwin and religion. :blink:

Unless someone is going to bring up the McCarthy hearings or Area 51, I think this horse is quite dead. :unsure:

Aw c'mon, Area 51 is old news donchaknow!

I wanna know about Area 52, you know there has to be one, right?!?!?

;)

:D

:)

~K

My point is that to imply that Darwin or his theory is irrelevant because someone as deplorable as Hitler was a fan, is similar to saying that Jesus or Christianity is bogus simply because lunatics like Jones or Koresh were fanatics.

BTW, I'm not a member of any organized faith-based organization, so I'm not making this statement based on my personal religious/spiritual holdings; I'm just pointing out a flaw in the logic of the original statement I quoted.

I was simply trying to figure out what Darwin and Hitler had to do with busy roads and pointy cacti.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

~K

I don't think the post was meant to imply that Darwin's theory was irrelevant. Quite to the contrary, it was Hitler's thorough embrace of Darwin's theory that guided his quest for the "perfect" human. Darwin's theory was so "relevant" that it resulted in the killing of millions of "imperfects". (Killing of "imperfects", by the way, is still going on- along with many "inconvenients" as well.)

The suggestion that the OP remove himself form the gene pool was tongue-in-cheek (I hope!). This kind of thinking- that some people should not be allowed to reproduce is the seed from which holocausts germinate.

Edited by Confucius' Cat

Hmm... Let's see....Covered so far: caches that may or may not be dangerous, sock puppets, banned members, pro and anti war factions, kilts, triffids, tribbles, Hitler, Darwin and religion. B)

Unless someone is going to bring up the McCarthy hearings or Area 51, I think this horse is quite dead. :D

Darwin spawned an email about EEO, DBE, Race and the modern Government agency that is in charge of helping minorites but can't actually define what one is, but I just sent that to Snoogans.

Hmm... Let's see....Covered so far: caches that may or may not be dangerous, sock puppets, banned members, pro and anti war factions, kilts, triffids, tribbles, Hitler, Darwin and religion. :P

Unless someone is going to bring up the McCarthy hearings or Area 51, I think this horse is quite dead. :D

Aw c'mon, Area 51 is old news donchaknow!

I wanna know about Area 52, you know there has to be one, right?!?!?

:P

:)

:D

~K

You REALLY want to know about Area 37 ( :huh: ), but you'd never believe it! B)

I remember on a hike to a cache a cacher was attacked by a vicious tree root causing him to fall and break his elbow.

I think all caches around trees should be banned because they are obviously dangerous.

Then there was the one where I tried to fall down the mountain when the rock I was standing on slipped. I lost some skin, some blood, most of my dignity and eventually had to have knee surgery to repair what I tore taking that fall.

I think all caches on mountain sides and/or near rocks should be banned since they are obviously dangerous.

Either that or ban all old and/or clumsy cachers from all but lame lamppost micros.

I remember on a hike to a cache a cacher was attacked by a vicious tree root causing him to fall and break his elbow.

I think all caches around trees should be banned because they are obviously dangerous.

Then there was the one where I tried to fall down the mountain when the rock I was standing on slipped. I lost some skin, some blood, most of my dignity and eventually had to have knee surgery to repair what I tore taking that fall.

I think all caches on mountain sides and/or near rocks should be banned since they are obviously dangerous.

Either that or ban all old and/or clumsy cachers from all but lame lamppost micros.

i'll go with this one! :mad:

:tired:

Is it bad that I want people to die looking for my cache, even though I warned them?

You get some sort of points or special award for that, don't you? And I think the rules have something about double points awarded if you can kill someone with a micro.

Maybe leave a live scorpion as the FTF prize in a film canister!

YOu think thats funny? THAT IS DANGEROUS. Children go on these geocaches and have a great time. Yet we have sick deviants like you that try to make this some kind of cuthroat activity. If I wanted to do that I would go join a gladitorial battle with a bunch of sick freaks like you so I could eviscerate all of you fools and stick you up on spikes. Does that entertain you? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

<Edited by moderator to remove potty language.>

:ph34r: well im only 13 and I go on caches out in middle of areas were cars are rushing past me and I don't care.

:tired: well im only 13 and I go on caches out in middle of areas were cars are rushing past me and I don't care.

I s'pect that's because you're only 13. :(

:ph34r: Probably.

Glad you didn't take offence. :(

(ya know you really oughta wear a life jacket in a boat ya know... You seem like a neat kid, I'd hate to see your life cut short)

Edited by Confucius' Cat

also Confucious you are like everywhere in the forums do you have like teleportation powers or something?

Naw! Just a lot of time to waste and I don't like TV very much. :tired:

The boat thing, yes I should have been, although we were going on shore in 3 feet of water :ph34r:

I think this topic's about played out. If anyone has something relevant and on topic to add to the thread, by all means please contribute your thoughts. Otherwise, the thread will sink off the page if it doesn't keep getting bumped. Thanks.

Nah, hit it again, it might get up!

deadhorse.gif

Can we please let this thread die yet? I think we can all agree that it has run it's course by now...

Happy Caching!

Jeff