Lancashire Geocoin

The Lancashire Geocoin is now available for sale.

This is a "limited edition" of 250 coins all with tracking numbers and "limited edition" numbers.

They can be orderd through www.jam2.co.uk

Priced at £6,00 each + P&P

A new war could develop here between Lancashire and Yorkshire both producing Geocoins. :huh:

The Lancashire Geocoin is now available for sale.

This is a "limited edition" of 250 coins all with tracking numbers and "limited edition" numbers.

They can be orderd through www.jam2.co.uk

Priced at £6,00 each + P&P

email sent

Sorry to those of you waiting for replies.

We have been unindated with orders and requests.

All E-Mails will be answered as soon as possible but we have been so busy with them that this weekend we decided to give to our families and will start replying again Monday starting with the earliest recieved from the Lancashire Geocashers and then moving on to the world wide requests.

But all feel assured that all will be answered.

Please see the "latest news" on web site for more information.

My Webpage

Sorry for the time its taken to reply

Brian & John

P.S. sorry I posted this as a new topic but its here now, sorry again for the delay

Edited by bcuthbert21

Thanks for the pictures please could you let me know how to do it.

When I tried I kept getting an error.

Cheers

Brian

Hello all,

This as you all know is my first post........I've tried without success to "log in" for the best part of a week without success. Anyway now I'm in, here goes.......and in no particular order;

Thank you for the tremendous response we have received.

All orders will be acknowledged in due course and all those received have had their coins reserved for them.

Unfortunately no icon. ( "Limited Edition" of 250 coins only)

Postage to UK is LESS than USA and Rest of World.

I will send out Paypal invoices in due course, but personal cheque is preferred if possible.

Please be patient will contact all within next 2 days.

cheers,

John.

Please could anyone who expressed an initial interest in our "limited Edition" Lancashire Geocoin and has not made a firm order, please comfirm their order if still interested.

Could you please include your Geocaching name on any corespondence for easier tracking.

Regards and thank you

John & Brian

We are expecting to take delivery of the coins today!! To avoid any delay, please could all those who have ordered coins, e-mail to confirm their address details to us, so as we can get your coins to you as soon as possible.

John & Brian :laughing:

email sent, although you should have my details from the paypal receipt

We are expecting to take delivery of the coins today!! To avoid any delay, please could all those who have ordered coins, e-mail to confirm their address details to us, so as we can get your coins to you as soon as possible.

email sent, although you should have my details from the paypal receipt

You're right, Paypal invoices do include addresses, but some are unconfirmed.

Thanks again for the tremendous response.

The Coins are now going out thick and fast.........all those who have provided addresses should have a delivery very soon !!

Just to re-iterate, please can we have your postal addresses.....we wouldn't like to think anyone is waiting for the postman any longer than they have to !

John & Brian :(

Edited by Marsh and About
The first wave of Worldwide deliveries should be landing on everyones doormats round about now !

Please let us know when you receive your coins and most importantly whether you like them ??

John & Brian :anicute:

I recieved my two coins last week and released one into the wild this week end.

Coins look great, a lot better than that plain looking white rose ;-)

Thank you for all the feedback everyone has given us................It would seem that the design/coin has gone down very well with all concerned.

As you may be aware, Groundspeak have changed the rules regarding custom icons and we are now trying to secure a custom icon for our Lancashire Geocoin. We have e-mailed them about a week ago to ask the question, but have yet to receive a reply................will keep you posted !

yours hopefully,

Does anyone know of who specifically we could contact for further info ??

Thank you for all the feedback everyone has given us................It would seem that the design/coin has gone down very well with all concerned.

As you may be aware, Groundspeak have changed the rules regarding custom icons and we are now trying to secure a custom icon for our Lancashire Geocoin. We have e-mailed them about a week ago to ask the question, but have yet to receive a reply................will keep you posted !

yours hopefully,

Does anyone know of who specifically we could contact for further info ??

Didn't know about the rule change. An icon for this coin would be the icing on the cake.

Edited by stora

No further news as of yet regarding the Icon other than we are going to have to be a little bit more patient.

Apparently staff shortages have lead to the delay.......but we are still optimistic that the Icon will arrive in the not to distant future !

We've been promised a further update next week and will let you know as soon as we hear anything !!

cheers,

John and Brian :)

I just wish to appologise to everyone purchasing a second rate geocoin :):):):)

(from a yorkshire born lad ! )

LOL !

Looks a good coin... looking forward to seeing one in Yorkshire !

Thanks for your helpful comments........... :unsure:

All Lancashire Geocaches have now activated anti-yorkshireman defences. ;)

Nettles, brambles and all other thorny plants will now automatically attack any parts of your exposed body.

Thinking about it we don't need to activate the defences - you never see a yorkshire man outside of yorkshire. :D:D:D

Apparantly if it outside Yorkshire its - "Not worth bloody visiting"

Follow the link for more info: Yorkshire Airlines

My wife bought me one of these coins and I must say its a cracking addition to my collection (I admit I have both the Yorkshire and Lancashire coins - wouldn't want to start another war of the roses).

Ian

Must admit I have 2 very impressive Yorkshire Geocoins which have been sent on their travels ( must be nice to have an Icon !! ) :D

I've put the Yorkshire one and the Lancashire one side by side and they look fabulous!!!................. a credit to their designers !! :D

Can't wait for that Icon ! :D

John