Skirtlifter And Lamppost Information

Thorny1

OK, here is the link for the information on the Skirtlifter and Lamppost Coins. These will go onsale @ 10am EST on Sunday January 15th, 2006. They will be sold by email and will have thier own icons on gc.com.

To preview and bookmark the page, go here.

This thread is for information only and not intended for preorders. Please use the link available on the website Sunday to preorder your coins.

Thank you!

MadHattersNeverland, Team Pez, BackBrakeBilly, GA Cacher, Thorny1

There's no smileys on the lamp post either. Page needs some edits :antenna:

There are smiley's, next to the wording on the back "We Call Them Smileys". I had to look a couple of times before I spotted them.

Ahem, the lamp post not the round coin :antenna: Read the text under the lamp post. I stand by my original post, the page needs some edits, lol!

There's no smileys on the lamp post either. Page needs some edits :antenna:

There are smiley's, next to the wording on the back "We Call Them Smileys". I had to look a couple of times before I spotted them.

Ahem, the lamp post not the round coin :ninja: Read the text under the lamp post. I stand by my original post, the page needs some edits, lol!

:antenna:Oops, Ok, gotch ya! That's what I get for not reading carefully! :wub:

Looks like the same text was just repeated.

A skirtlifter is what a cacher is when he/she lifts the cover at the base of a lamp or lightpost that covers the base screws (the covers are called "skirts"). A lot of caches are hidden there in urban areas. They tend to be a tad unimaginative - but that's a subject for another thread (and has been many times <g>) please do not repeat the arguments here :antenna:

Thanks!

T1

Edited by Thorny1
Well folks thanks for the comments and letting us know we needed to proofread a little better :wub:

See and here I thought I was picking on the PEZ for that faux pas. It looks much better now :antenna:

Well the PEZ is in bed so others had to make changes. :antenna:

some of us need our beauty sleep! :ninja: - TP

Parentsof Sam - I'd like to say yes to that, but when we did it before I spent 3 weeks trying to catch up with local cachers and still ended up mailing several orders - and on any given day I am all over Atlanta :unsure: With mailing I don't have to do that and you know you're going to get it in 1 to 2 days if you are a local cacher and don't have to try to adjust your schedule to mine and try to catch up with me.

Thanks!

T1