Below The Dotted Line------------------

sept1c_tank

I like to read the sig lines, and sometimes follow the links. The sig line is like a little window into that persons way of thinking. Its cool.

Sometimes I read a post and am like 'yeah I totally agree' and then I read the sig line and am like 'no way, I agree with that person they are a hippy liberal or a right wing nut' No just kidding.... :)

We don't have one because I can't come up with anything that is not lame.

This thread is about signature lines...

I'd like to know more about yours.

How, exactly, do you define Global Forum Moderator;

where does one find the global forum?

Is that the one my other nine voices read? :P:blink:B)

Since I'm a site volunteer, I try to use my sig line to communicate essential information and to say who I am.

The Global Moderators are people who have moderator powers in all of the forums, rather than just the ones they are listed for. Think of me as a utility infielder/relief pitcher. I help out wherever help is needed. Hopefully, the words "Global Forum Moderator" will aid someone in understanding why this guy Keystone is making moderator posts in the Southwest Forum one minute, and the Travel Bug Forum the next minute. I used to get a lot of flames for that; not so many anymore.

I am thinking of adding a third line with links to the site FAQ, the Forum FAQ and the Groundspeak Help Knowledgebase.

Thats right, you do not patent words, you trademark them, and no you cannot copywrite a single word by itself

Actually Silva held a copyright on "orienteering" for awhile, so Geocaching would be a similar senerio.. They coined the word when Bjorn Kjellstrom was introducing the sport into NA. It is close to the Swedish word for the sport. Actually meant finding your way east... as in to the Orient, but of course that definition is long gone. Sort of like definition #3 for sport.. oh never mind. :blink:

Anyone else ever translate part of tozainamboku's?  (東西南北)  Google language tools appears to successfully translate it from Japanese to English.  Not entirely sure of the meaning though.  Location?

Put a space between each character.

Without the spaces, it was translated as "East Seinan north." Then I searched to find out where "East Seinan" was.