Buy An Indy Diver Geocoin?

sirflapjack

For someone who is "new" to geocoins sirflapjack sure is asking for a lot in a trade. I made quite an offer, but I'm afraid I don't have a Moun10Bike ver. 1, and I wouldn't trade my Waypoint 15 for anything. B) I'll throw my vote in with the others who think there's something fishy here. If nothing else he's expecting to recieve way too much in trade. If anyone out there would trade both a Moun10Bike ver. 1 and a Waypoint 15 for an Indy Diver I'll personally walk to your house so you can watch me eat my shoe LOL. :)

Although he cant name the cache it was in not to mention his logs that say what he took and what he left does not say anything about a indy diver coin.

Sirflapjack has a record of seven finds in one day. Pretty tough to remember what you find caches when you have numbers like that B)

If anyone out there would trade both a Moun10Bike ver. 1 and a Waypoint 15 for an Indy Diver

You let me know, I might trade mine for those!

Well yeah, so would sirflapjack. But who would give up the Moun10Bike and Waypoint15? My guess - nobody in their right mind. In the pecking order of geocoins there are two lists.

1) Moun10Bike V1

2) Everything else

If anyone out there would trade both a Moun10Bike ver. 1 and a Waypoint 15 for an Indy Diver

Well yeah, so would sirflapjack. But who would give up the Moun10Bike and Waypoint15? My guess - nobody in their right mind. In the pecking order of geocoins there are two lists.

1) Moun10Bike V1

2) Everything else

No no no, you've got it wrong...

Waypoint 15 B)

Moun10Bike ver. 1

Everything else

Maybe I'm biased, though. :)

Edited by Vargseld? ™
Although he cant name the cache it was in not to mention his logs that say what he took and what he left does not say anything about a indy diver coin.

Sirflapjack has a record of seven finds in one day. Pretty tough to remember what you find caches when you have numbers like that B)

I agree. Especially when someone new knows nothing about geocoins. How would he know that he found one of THE geocoins.

As far as not making mention in his online log what he traded, I don't do that alot either when I find a couple in a day.

It always pays to be skeptical, but I find the inuendo and acusations with no facts to back it up to be downright rude. Some of you folks have a future in moonbat lefty politics.

Having said that, this coin is certainly too rich for my blood. but if you want a multi coin trade that includes a Geowoodstock 3 Volunteer Bronse, look me up.

Edited by IceCreamMan

Good morning everyone. I hope you all got a great nights rest B) A lot of interesting posts throughout the night. I will be responding shortly to all new emails. As far as trades go we are looking for combinations of moun10bike, waypoint15, and dhobby's. If anyone has these and would like an indy diver, please email me your combination for trade. As far as the indy diver coin, if it must be done I can have someone from my area look at it and vouche for its existence. I will continue to check the posts and will be finished at work in a few hours and will get back with everyone then.

Indy Diver has been a friend of mine for a few years. We were some of the early Indiana geocachers. He asked permission to use part of my avatar on his first coin, then he gave me one. I didn't know that they were numbered. The coin he gave me has no number.

DutchBoy

id.jpg

Good morning everyone. I hope you all got a great nights rest B) A lot of interesting posts throughout the night. I will be responding shortly to all new emails. As far as trades go we are looking for combinations of moun10bike, waypoint15, and dhobby's. If anyone has these and would like an indy diver, please email me your combination for trade. As far as the indy diver coin, if it must be done I can have someone from my area look at it and vouche for its existence. I will continue to check the posts and will be finished at work in a few hours and will get back with everyone then.

I'm in your area. I want to look at it!

Of course if I do that, I may not want to give it back...

1) Moun10Bike V1

2) Everything else

No no no, you've got it wrong...

Waypoint 15 :ph34r:

Moun10Bike ver. 1

Everything else

Maybe I'm biased, though. :D

I have to admit I finally got to see a Waypoint15 and it is a very nice coin... wish I had one.

My entire collection is still for trade... This is what I want :ph34r:

Well thanks for all of the advice. Now I just have to decide between four things:

1) keep the indy diver

2) trade for 40 assorted geocoins

3) sell on ebay

4) trade for 2 waypoint15's and 1 dhobby

Any suggestions. . ..

why can't you make up your mind...I personally think your nuts if you want to trade it. just make up your mind and stick with it..who cares what others think you should do with it.

just my opinion :ph34r:

Well thanks for all of the advice. Now I just have to decide between four things:

1) keep the indy diver

2) trade for 40 assorted geocoins

3) sell on ebay

4) trade for 2 waypoint15's and 1 dhobby

Any suggestions. . ..

Can't you just keep it you found it and it's a great start to a coin collection if that's what you want, using it as bargaining tool as your doing makes no since to me.

The spirit of the coin is what it is, you found it in a cache, it was intended as a gift for the finder of the coin, and gosh can't you just be happy you found it?

Geocoins are the ultimate swag and finding them in caches use to be what it was all about and still is when they are placed in caches.

You can still get a lot coins they are still for sale (just look on eBay), but once you let go of that ID coin you'll be hard pressed to get another one.