What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

My personal signature item came today! <insert happy dance here> Now I've got to go find some caches to drop them in!!

debf7162-aab0-4df0-b0a7-26fe7ed98783.jpg

01af8016-dc22-4de4-81b8-91a16b96b935.jpg

Gold version for cache drops only.

WOW!!! beautiful coins!!!!!!! Both are so nice!!!!

Caches? you want to find new caches? there are some nice ones in my island, Rhodes.... if you are interested!!! :laughing::grin:

I like the "V" too! "V" for Vanelle! (not for Vendetta!!) :)

I have not gotten anything in the mail lately but I was able to get 2 coins on a trade. Dr Neal handed me a Earn your Stripes and a Afghan Caching coin with a Spartan lookin dude on the front, which was really cool. Thank you Dr Neal.

I think I need to get back into the game, but right now nothing interests me in coins. Only one I have been looking for is the Q.Treiber Geocoin, which means I may have to make an over seas purchase...lol

Today-1.jpg

Turtles....... woooohooooo. And Hoppers........ and ..... oh my!!

Is jack a trackble

I think it's the Elwoodiny personal. I'm not sure if it is trackable or not.

Yes it is an Elwoodiny personal coin. They are not trackable but numberd.

I also have sell one for myself.

Its a great designed Coin wit glowing parts on poth sides.

Congrates.

Greatings René

here is the bunch of coins i havent been able to post, some trades, some bought before i got the med problems / bills, and a gift :lol:

a4dfcc9a-fb22-405b-bf34-3415a9e17480.jpg

Love the Tank n Tracy personal you got there.... and the WingNut of course! Good haul there DJ.

Oh, about my pic above.... yes, Crazybear and Honey are correct, Elwoodiny is non trackable. It'd be a pretty awesome icon if it was, hey? Here's what it looks like on the backside. Thanks to TurtleMcClure for the awesome trade.

Elwoodinybglow.jpg

Edited by Droo

here is the bunch of coins i havent been able to post, some trades, some bought before i got the med problems / bills, and a gift :)

a4dfcc9a-fb22-405b-bf34-3415a9e17480.jpg

Love the Tank n Tracy personal you got there.... and the WingNut of course! Good haul there DJ.

Oh, about my pic above.... yes, Crazybear and Honey are correct, Elwoodiny is non trackable. It'd be a pretty awesome icon if it was, hey? Here's what it looks like on the backside. Thanks to TurtleMcClure for the awesome trade.

Elwoodinybglow.jpg

Omg awesome i have got to have one

While I was drooling over the turtles and hoppers the mailman came with coinmail to me :laughing: there were the milestonemission with one extra....A MYTHICAL NUTELLA CACHEHOPPER!!!!

THANK YOU!!! very much fuzziebear3. :) You noticed I gave up on the sale and send me one. I am so happy I got one. It is going to fit right into my collection of animalshaped coins and my nick means "the frog" so you see why I wanted one.

Thanks again.

grodan Karin

While I was drooling over the turtles and hoppers the mailman came with coinmail to me :D there were the milestonemission with one extra....A MYTHICAL NUTELLA CACHEHOPPER!!!!

THANK YOU!!! very much fuzziebear3. :anibad: You noticed I gave up on the sale and send me one. I am so happy I got one. It is going to fit right into my collection of animalshaped coins and my nick means "the frog" so you see why I wanted one.

Thanks again.

grodan Karin

Not even I have the Mythical Nutella version :o When the site crashed briefly, they oversold and I gave up mine so someone else could have it. I heard the mating call of the Nutella critters the other night and thank goodness, I think I may be able to catch a couple more in a month :P

must be the dog days of summer...in my PO box today...

IMG_NEW-16-2.jpg

ILYK

ooooohhhh. I really like that Shepherd coin. Where did ya get it and do they have any more? I love Shepherds and have one myself. She is our big goofball.

the Shepherd is the personal coin of wigoweb, a wonderful trade.

ILYK

IMG_NEW-16-2.jpg

ILYK

ooooohhhh. I really like that Shepherd coin. Where did ya get it and do they have any more? I love Shepherds and have one myself. She is our big goofball.

ILYK

I know the Silver one is wigoweb's personal, I traded with them in the past. But, is the round one with a Shepherd also one of their personal?

I want it :anibad:

IMG_NEW-16-2.jpg

ILYK

ILYK

I know the Silver one is wigoweb's personal, I traded with them in the past. But, is the round one with a Shepherd also one of their personal?

I want it :anibad:

the other shepherd coin is available from www.geogenus.co.uk

ILYK

Today, I received in my mailbox, a new light tent for photography!! YAY!!!

And here are the coins I received YESTERDAY!

Beautiful coins and pics. I too would love to know what type of light tent you got if you have time to post the link and/or info.

But don't forget to edit out the tracking number...one is fuzzy but ultimately readable... :)

Edited by ELTADA

And here are the coins I received YESTERDAY!

Beautiful coins and pics. I too would love to know what type of light tent you got if you have time to post the link and/or info.

But don't forget to edit out the tracking number...one is fuzzy but ultimately readable... :)

I was so engrossed by the Parisii coins I didn't notice the comment about the light tent. Yes, indeed, the even lighting makes for a terrific photo. Love the shallow depth of field in the first pic.

Oh My such nice pictures :) can you indulge me and send a link, or post a picture of the light tent please, stunning! :D

OT: Did a quick search and Amazon has over a dozen set ups from $40-$100+. Diffuser box, 2 lights, 2 or more coloured backgrounds, storage bag and in some cases even a small tripod to minimize blurring caused by camera shake. LightTents

Oh My such nice pictures :) can you indulge me and send a link, or post a picture of the light tent please, stunning! :P

OT: Did a quick search and Amazon has over a dozen set ups from $40-$100+. Diffuser box, 2 lights, 2 or more coloured backgrounds, storage bag and in some cases even a small tripod to minimize blurring caused by camera shake. LightTents

The light tent I got was off of ebay, actually. I absolutely love it because it folds up and takes so little room when it's not in use. It's not as tough as some tents I've used (it uses velcro to stay together, but it's super strong velcro) but it works great, and came with lights and four different backdrops. The lights are colored like indoor lights, so you have to change the white balance on your camera (or do it in photoshop) but other than that it's a simple setup. It was $36 including shipping, which was fast. Am I allowed to link directly to ebay sales? I hope it's okay.

Light Tent

He has quite a few up there still.

Also I don't know the guy or anything, he doesn't know I'm posting this, it's not an advertisement, other disclaimers apply, etc etc. :D

Edited by anne.and.eli

I took some pictures of the setup. The tripod that comes with the setup is not strong enough for an SLR (which is what I have) but is probably fine for smaller digital cameras.

lightsetup.jpglighttakedown1.jpglighttakedown2.jpg

I got this exact set up from a site called 1saleaday for $14.99, and then they sold it again a month later for $9.99. But at that price you can't get it anytime you want, only when they offer it.

The other day they had those bendable tripods. You got three and you only had to pay the $4.99 shipping. I love that place!