*** This Just In***

RocketMan

This just in ....

bf02ab91-6bb2-4f49-84dc-026a03293720.jpg

Just a teaser before the final versions of $kimmer and Splashette.

Hey! c'mon, it's a stereogram for cryin' out loud.

I can't do it....How far away do you have to be to get it to work?

Try this - if you can do that, then you should be able to do any of these.

This just in ....

I can do those other ones just fine. I think the problem is that when I look at people at always look into their eyes and that is messing up the focal distance for me. I keep trying to look at something else but it isn't working!

This just in ....

Don't feel alone, I can't either. I can see the stereo pictures, including Jahoadi and John's puzzle cache, but not this. I've always found it easier to get the correct focus if you put glass over it (or view on a monitor) and look at the reflections in the glass. This is the proper focus, but it doesn't work for me on this.

This just in ....

I can do those no problem, but I still can't get the one with the two images. It must require a different type of focus.

This just in ....

I can do those no problem, but I still can't get the one with the two images. It must require a different type of focus.

I am really good at the other ones too. I keep seeing three $kimmers.... It was be the same thing Vulture sees after too much Canadian Club! :laughing:

This just in ....

I am really good at the other ones too. I keep seeing three $kimmers.... It was be the same thing Vulture sees after too much Canadian Club! :laughing:
You should see three - if you pay attention to the middle one, she should be in 3D.

This just in ....

You should see three - if you pay attention to the middle one, she should be in 3D.

Honestly can't tell if the middle one is 3D.....it might be but the outside two staring at me me are making me nervous. :laughing:

This just in ....

Honestly can't tell if the middle one is 3D.....it might be but the outside two staring at me me are making me nervous. :laughing:

I think they are all just jacking with us Pat. There is no 3D in that picture. :laughing:

This just in ....

I think they are all just jacking with us Pat. There is no 3D in that picture. :laughing:

Let's cross our eyes next time we see her to see if she's 3D! :laughing:

This just in ....

Let's cross our eyes next time we see her to see if she's 3D! :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

This just in ....

We did this cache while on our cross country trip of 90 caches in 23 states and Canada. Everyone had trouble "seeing" it, but PQmom finally did. link

We did this cache while on our cross country trip of 90 caches in 23 states and Canada. Everyone had trouble "seeing" it, but PQmom finally did. link

Darn it. Somebody stole my idea :anicute::laughing:

Go for it! This was in NC!

I don't know if they are harder to see on screen or if it was just hard. We had 11 relatives trying to "see" it and only 1, plus an e-mail to pqmon got it.

Darn it. Somebody stole my idea :anicute::laughing:

I don't know if they are harder to see on screen or if it was just hard. We had 11 relatives trying to "see" it and only 1, plus an e-mail to pqmon got it.

of course there is also this cache from jahoadi and john..... I can never see those things though.

of course there is also this cache from jahoadi and john..... I can never see those things though.

Oh, well...At least I have coords for another cache in PV.... :anicute:

The trick to these is to ignore the image and stare into the distance behind it. Pretend you are looking out a window. You need to relax your eyes and the image should pop in after about 10 seconds or so. I am pretty good at it cause I've done it so many times. There are actually quite a few of these around now. But feel free to make more of these because they are fun! :laughing:

Darn it. Somebody stole my idea :laughing::laughing:

I can make this one "pop" but I can't read it.

Edited to say: never mind, I've got it now.

Edited by pqcachers

Oh, well...At least I have coords for another cache in PV.... :laughing:

The trick to these is to ignore the image and stare into the distance behind it. Pretend you are looking out a window. You need to relax your eyes and the image should pop in after about 10 seconds or so. I am pretty good at it cause I've done it so many times. There are actually quite a few of these around now. But feel free to make more of these because they are fun! :laughing:

Well sure, and it works exactly the same for the $kimmer stereogram above.

Edited by SD Rowdies

For some reason, I can't keep my eyes relaxed with that one. I keep accidentally focusing back on the side images. But I did finally see it for a split second but then it went away. Maybe if $kimmer was wearing shades it would help.....

For some reason, I can't keep my eyes relaxed with that one. I keep accidentally focusing back on the side images. But I did finally see it for a split second but then it went away. Maybe if $kimmer was wearing shades it would help.....

The only suggestion I can make is to slowly tilt your head side to side to make sure the two $kimmers are vertically aligned into the 3D $kimmer in the center. You can also try a couple of ancient 3D chants while you are at it. :laughing:
I thought I'd share a few pictures from the El Cap hike Friday/Saturday...and yes, if you were wondering, I'm ok and ready for the next adventure.

953516fb-6ded-4eb8-bec2-2179fb902a7b.jpg

I really like this photo Jerry! :unsure:

BTW is the guy in the back giving you the bird? :D:D

I was thinking that I really like that photo also. Maybe it will end up on the front page. RM

*** This Just In *** - My son David is in town for a week and we did a little off roading on Saturday. Our destination was the Santiago Mine. The mine is at an elevation over 12,000 feet (above the treeline). Here are a few of the pics (you can see the rest on the cache page):

016f9c80-3b03-4086-9964-53cb1b9db914.jpg

d1306a3e-94f7-4b3b-9117-ead7232bab1c.jpg

19aee38a-8ce5-43ab-b60e-0f55c80971fe.jpg

6e780e31-dac6-400c-b3b3-0cb910aee2e9.jpg

0d46acd4-0270-458f-a21a-80a7f7f547ad.jpg

Fabulous! You're living the good life Dave. Love the tree.

This just in ....

c7da740c-d145-4ef2-8625-2de39225a237.jpg

Great job on this Harmon.

Actually, this is a shameless bump of this thread in anticipation of some photo postings that I hope to make on our Wyoming vacation. We leave tomorrow, going through Cheyenne, Rock Springs, Pinedale and then Yellowstone and Jackson. The trip ends with a 4 night stay at the Jackson Lake Lodge. I should have a lot of great photos to post here as the trip goes on (if I have Internet access). RM

c073d150-b2b3-4a9a-8015-270a6dee7a32.jpg

Actually, this is a shameless bump of this thread in anticipation of some photo postings that I hope to make on our Wyoming vacation. We leave tomorrow, going through Cheyenne, Rock Springs, Pinedale and then Yellowstone and Jackson. The trip ends with a 4 night stay at the Jackson Lake Lodge. I should have a lot of great photos to post here as the trip goes on (if I have Internet access). RM

Look forward to seeing the photos! Did you try out the new caches along a route feature for this trip? You are lucky that you are missing the hottest summer I have experienced out west. It was 114 at my house last weekend and it was 101 at your old house! :D

*** This Just In *** - A few shots from yesterday, the first day of our trip.

Rocket Man and Mrs. at this cache:

ff83dcb1-5bf3-4d6c-8c97-c4496e6dc4ef.jpg

Some shots from the Cheyenne Rodeo "The Granddaddy of Them All:"

This one should look familiar Harmon

b2e4e708-b88d-45d4-acd9-a1c6583bf1a7.jpg

Bronc Riding

1c1e678e-628a-4976-9cbf-8a27a8a30186.jpg

Ready for Face Plant?

1f9994e7-2ead-4c96-a637-1e9408ae08c4.jpg

The Phil Vassar concert in Cheyenne was great also. I will post some pics from today's caching later tonight.

*** This Just In *** - A few shots from yesterday, the first day of our trip.

Rocket Man and Mrs. at this cache:

ff83dcb1-5bf3-4d6c-8c97-c4496e6dc4ef.jpg

Some shots from the Cheyenne Rodeo "The Granddaddy of Them All:"

This one should look familiar Harmon

b2e4e708-b88d-45d4-acd9-a1c6583bf1a7.jpg

Bronc Riding

1c1e678e-628a-4976-9cbf-8a27a8a30186.jpg

Ready for Face Plant?

1f9994e7-2ead-4c96-a637-1e9408ae08c4.jpg

The Phil Vassar concert in Cheyenne was great also. I will post some pics from today's caching later tonight.

There's nothin' t' beat seein' a cowboy takin' sky! Rodeo not for seesies.

My dear old horse-cavalry dad stuck me on my first rangy, bareback pony when I was six years old. I didn't stay long and wound up comin' down on the edge of a feedbox. The fall busted a ring right off of my fanger. Shoot, I was just happy to keep th' fanger.

If you want t' admire an honest t' goodness rodeo cowboy then look up Ty Murray.

Love the photos.

9a4e8713-7f11-41f2-999b-c52387b4a68c.jpg

Dear ol' dad, Yeehaw!

Edited by SD Rowdies

P.S. Who is Phil Vassar?

He's CoUnTrY! Are you a country illiterate? :blink:

Hint: Try Google. :P

The closest to country that I listen to is Southern Rock like Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Allman Brothers. But for some reason Alyssa likes country music. I think it's because her friends like it. I can listen to it if I'm in a bar or something. B)