*** This Just In***

RocketMan

Splashette and $kimmer.

74f14268-a970-455e-8855-a8b54086b2ca.jpg

Honk if you know where they are.

Honk??? S-125??

Yes, very good, and quite near a practically inaccessible FlagMan cache. Notice the motion blur of Splashette's speeding Firebird.

Also note that I have to ride in the back seat of that Firebird. Try that on for size. On the other hand the payoff was twenty finds.

***** Ooo, I just felt the earth move under my feet. 8:31 a.m. *****

Edited by SD Rowdies
Splashette and $kimmer.

Honk??? S-125??

Yes, very good, and quite near a practically inaccessible FlagMan cache. Notice the motion blur of Splashette's speeding Firebird.

Also note that I have to ride in the back seat of that Firebird. Try that on for size. On the other hand the payoff was twenty finds.

:huh::unsure: Sooooo...what do I get for honking first??????

Splashette and $kimmer.

Honk??? S-125??

:unsure::huh: Sooooo...what do I get for honking first??????

'A free ride in the backseat with Harmon'

-ette B)B)

Splashette and $kimmer.

Honk??? S-125??

:unsure::huh: Sooooo...what do I get for honking first??????

A free ride in the backseat with Harmon.

-ette B)B)

Hootah! not much manuevering room in that back seat but at my age it don't matter that much.

Edited by SD Rowdies
Splashette and $kimmer.

Honk??? S-125??

:lol::lol: Sooooo...what do I get for honking first??????

-ette :huh::unsure:

Hootah! not much manuevering room in that back seat but at my age it don't matter that much.

B)B):lol: Oh MY!!! But I do have a soft spot for Cowboys and men in uniform..let's go!!!! -JL

Splashette and $kimmer.

Honk??? S-125??

:lol::lol: Sooooo...what do I get for honking first??????

-ette :huh::unsure:

B)B):lol: Oh MY!!! But I do have a soft spot for Cowboys and men in uniform..let's go!!!! -JL

O'm'gosh, now my ol' heart's a racin'. Guess I'll have to hike back out to my MTRP Atenolol cache to see if there's any of those darned Beta-blocker pills left over. I'll get back to y' on this if I make it back from Shepherd Canyon.

Dang, forum romance is shore confusin'.

Edited by SD Rowdies
08c95f04-2d54-4021-b1ec-2c903ba83053.jpg

See, it ain't just us Rocket Scientists that like the full sock look!

Edit: 1a49b971-f69c-4dc5-8656-e4c8fb04d22e.jpg

How come Harmon didn't catch that? If it had been you or me, Harmon would have been all over it like flies on sh__! :P

What? you don't know that I have been looking for a couple of unbunched-sock deputies?

Besides, Russ is wearing girly socks that are very hard to bunch.

:rolleyes::P:P:) Nice to know we are wearing manly socks! :)

If you are looking for deputies does that mean you are the sock sheriff? :D

Perhaps a bunched sock badge is in order.

Maybe C4 should make a bunched sock geocoin! :)

For those of you that know me....at sticker can certainly be arranged for the next get together. They may even be dropped in a cache near you. :D

08c95f04-2d54-4021-b1ec-2c903ba83053.jpg

See, it ain't just us Rocket Scientists that like the full sock look!

Edit: 1a49b971-f69c-4dc5-8656-e4c8fb04d22e.jpg

How come Harmon didn't catch that? If it had been you or me, Harmon would have been all over it like flies on sh__! :D

What? you don't know that I have been looking for a couple of unbunched-sock deputies?

Besides, Russ is wearing girly socks that are very hard to bunch.

:rolleyes::P:P:D Nice to know we are wearing manly socks! :D

If you are looking for deputies does that mean you are the sock sheriff? :P

Perhaps a bunched sock badge is in order.

Maybe C4 should make a bunched sock geocoin! :)

For those of you that know me....at sticker can certainly be arranged for the next get together. They may even be dropped in a cache near you. :)

A sticker would be great! :D The image with the white socks would be better!

Sounds like we may need a "Girly Sock Police" one too! :)

Whodat?

03267862-9be9-4b4b-9f36-80ae730d49ba.jpg

Honk if you know where this is.

Layout: Color-blend with foreground in color, sepia landscape, and selenium sky.

Honk Honk

Does it count if I took the picture? :)

BTW: That ain't Moab. In fact, it ain't even Utah. It's in some other fine state that I have become fond of.

RM

Whodat?

Layout: Color-blend with foreground in color, sepia landscape, and selenium sky.

Honkity, Honk, Honk~~~

What do you mean we wern't in Utah????

Dave took that photo of me in Colorado on the way to Moab!

I've seen Moab and I've seen Colorado ... Moab is better.

(That should set him off like a rocket.)

Say! ... ain't that some picture?

Edited by SD Rowdies

Whodat?

Honkity, Honk, Honk~~~

What do you mean we wern't in Utah????

Dave took that photo of me in Colorado on the way to Moab!

I've seen Moab and I've seen Colorado ... Moab is better.

(That should set him off like a rocket.)

Say! ... ain't that some picture?

:anicute::P:):D

This just in, a chance encounter while on the hunt.

6176502a-7aef-446f-b352-8fe4b4342ce6.jpg

Honk if you know where this is. For bonus points name the Geocachers and the cache.

Little Red, maybe???

Excellent, you win the prize. The prize is that you too can appear in a photo wearing the bag-hat.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Honk if you know where this is. For bonus points name the Geocachers and the cache.

Little Red, maybe???

Excellent, you win the prize. The prize is that you too can appear in a photo wearing the bag-hat.

I have the hat and I will not give it back. :anicute:

Little Red, maybe???

I have the hat and I will not give it back. :lol:

Hey Harmon, it was Rooster. Make sure you put her in :P:lol: But we wouldn't want to take Dave's hat!

Hey Harmon, it was Rooster. Make sure you put her in :lol::P But we wouldn't want to take Dave's hat!

O sure, put her in. Now I see how your Snake user name works.

bb148b42-ff40-4912-8f4a-3b385b71a1d8.jpg

No problem with Dave's hat. We've got enough grandchildren to crank out bag-hats by the dozen.

Actually I think we might be onto something here, a perfect way to become more stealthy. You know, like who's going to notice five people clawing through bushes with cell phones, GPS receivers, PDAs, and digital cameras if each of them are wearing a hat like that? Think about it, wouldn't you want to leave people like that alone?

Makes y' want one doesn't it? Gosh, another California trend that will sweep the nation. Remember, you heard it here first.

Edited by SD Rowdies

So, I'm up in Wyoming on Business and had the opportunity to do a cache. Saw this guy. I was told it was an antelope. i called him a cantalope. :D He was very interested in my bright red rental Saturn Vue. I just wish I had a better lense on my camera.

ee59247d-077d-4496-99fb-37c37e437853.jpg

Then while in Cheyenne, Wyoming I came across this sign. Pretty much gets to the point. I loved it!

48213976-7048-44e4-b3f1-e3ab747cb8aa.jpg

By the way, it's chilly up here. The scenery is beautiful though.

So, I'm up in Wyoming on Business and had the opportunity to do a cache. Saw this guy. I was told it was an antelope. i called him a cantalope. :D He was very interested in my bright red rental Saturn Vue. I just wish I had a better lense on my camera.

Then while in Cheyenne, Wyoming I came across this sign. Pretty much gets to the point. I loved it!

Nice cantalope! :D

LOL I just noticed the store you were at "Albany Liquormart"! Was it a buisness trip? :D

LOL I just noticed the store you were at "Albany Liquormart"! Was it a buisness trip? :D

Yes, it was a business trip. :D I didn't notice it was for a liquor store. Gee whiz, now I wish I had. :D I could have gotten some of that rootbeer snapps that Team Fatman loves so much!

So, I'm up in Wyoming on Business and had the opportunity to do a cache. Saw this guy. I was told it was an antelope. i called him a cantalope. :P He was very interested in my bright red rental Saturn Vue. I just wish I had a better lense on my camera.

LOL I just noticed the store you were at "Albany Liquormart"! Was it a buisness trip? :ph34r:

Yes, it was a business trip. :P I didn't notice it was for a liquor store. Gee whiz, now I wish I had. :P I could have gotten some of that rootbeer snapps that Team Fatman loves so much!

You can't get rootbeer schnapps here? We are headed to Wisconsin in a month. They have every kind of schnapps you can imagine! Rootbeer is good but I prefer spearmint schnapps myself! :)

I was wonderful! GBES Site. We had snow visible but never had to get in it. The views were amazing and we stopped several times just to take pictures. This year was the most challenging route and I understand three of the rigs couldn't make a section. After fixing out flat, we sat at the start clock watching a toyota take a dozen tries before he made it through that hard climb. Our Ford had no problem as we were locked into FWD Low so all the tires were pulling... Jeeps (and Toyota's?) on the other hand will spin the easies wheel on each axle so I think that's why they were losing their momentum.

Take a look at the Rally Pictures. I think you'll agree that it's worth planning to attend next year!

This just in ....

bf02ab91-6bb2-4f49-84dc-026a03293720.jpg

Just a teaser before the final versions of $kimmer and Splashette.

Hey! c'mon, it's a stereogram for cryin' out loud.

WOW, that's very cool - I can see her in 3D just by crossing my eyes! Did you use a special camera?

This just in ....

bf02ab91-6bb2-4f49-84dc-026a03293720.jpg

Just a teaser before the final versions of $kimmer and Splashette.

Hey! c'mon, it's a stereogram for cryin' out loud.

WOW, that's very cool - I can see her in 3D just by crossing my eyes! Did you use a special camera?

Glad you liked the result. I will have to wait until after the holiday weekend to produce a really good stereogram of both $kimmer and Splashette. Meanwhile I'll share a little secret with you ... my eyes are always crossed after a day of adventure with the incomparable Geobabes.

Any digital camera will do. Take two shots, one shot framed for a right-eye view and one shot framed for a left-eye view. Aim each shot toward the same convergence point. Make sure the talent doesn't move at all between shots. Horizontal displacement of the camera body between shots is only two to three inches.

Use your favorite photo editor to select and place the subjects onto a common background and then drag them into a position that favors the best eye-displacement 3D focus. Save the shot and post it for all to see.

In early infancy specialized brain cells are developed that facilitate depth perception, called steriopsis. There are known cases where problems with early vision made it impossible to stimulate development of the specialized brain cells. Medical experiments suggest that depth perception cannot be gained if not before age two. This visual condition is called strabismus.

A rare exception was described in a very recent issue of New Yorker magazine; however, it was speculated that the subject had started development of the needed brain cells at some point during infancy. It was an emotional and disorienting experience for this woman to achieve depth perception after years of viewing a one-dimentional world. She spent years carrying out special exercises to retrain her dormant depth-perceptive brain cells. Her eye exercises were quite like the eye-displacement trick you must discover to see $kimmer's three-dimensional image.

The punch line is that it is the small cluster of specialized brain cells that you developed before age two rather than your eyes that allow you to see a three dimensional world.

Ain't that weird?

By the way, if any of you post a result of this sort please post a cross-eyed image of yourself as well. Thanks for your support.

Edited by SD Rowdies