*** This Just In***

RocketMan

*** This Just In *** - OK, it ain't geocaching, but it's where I was this weekend instead of geocaching. Kaching Kristin in the horse show at the Colorado Horse Park.

29496d87-fa26-4dd5-b5d5-36baec5a175b.jpg

b289076d-43f7-4ae7-a816-0d5e0e848d90.jpg

Great shots Dave.

My granddaughter Aubrey would fit right into that program as she rides English, jumps, and does trail rides. Sure is a different atmosphere from the Little League and Soccer fields isn't it? No screaming and ranting parents.

Aubrey is also a competitive swimmer so you must sign Kristin up for a swim team soon.

Harmon

*** This Just In *** - OK, it ain't geocaching, but it's where I was this weekend instead of geocaching. Kaching Kristin in the horse show at the Colorado Horse Park.

b289076d-43f7-4ae7-a816-0d5e0e848d90.jpg

Great shots Dave.

My granddaughter Aubrey would fit right into that program as she rides English, jumps, and does trail rides. Sure is a different atmosphere from the Little League and Soccer fields isn't it? No screaming and ranting parents.

Aubrey is also a competitive swimmer so you must sign Kristin up for a swim team soon.

Harmon

Great photos Dave! :) Is that your horse?

Edited by TrailGators

3be9d2a2-576a-400a-9b29-749cb180f4ec.jpg

... and you were so close with that terrific Rubi'. What am I going to do with you?

What next, a pocket protector with steel scale and drafting pencils?

Go ahead, Dave, while you're at it pick up a six-pack of those Wal-Mart black-nylon socks for cryin' out loud.

Sheesh,

Harmon

I planned that just for your benefit. :laughing:

O, so that's how it is huh? Why I oughta ....

One thing for sure, you are doing a good job with your whites when you hit the laundromat.

By the way, that Rubi' needs some dirt and mud on it. Loan it to me for a couple of weeks and I'll have it looking like it's supposed to.

Harmon :rolleyes:

Edited by SD Rowdies

Other After Pics

Front Suspension and Wench

f8466243-5e56-46b7-bc8b-1ed9da9fc5de.jpg

Gee, that looks like all those other Jeeps that we beat at last years GBES Navigational Rally (in Nevada next month - nudge, nudge). LOL.

Actually, there's a lot of jellousy in this posting as my 1988 Ford Bronco (with close to 300,000 miles) was scheduled to be replaced this year with a 2005 Geo-Jeep Give Away. Darn if Jeep hasn't contacted me yet to tell me I won! So, it looks like another year of making Ford proud! :laughing:

2005 GBES Night Course First Place Log Looking forward to seeing Dave there (and all the other 4x4 owners).

... and you were so close with that terrific Rubi'. What am I going to do with you?

Go ahead, Dave, while you're at it pick up a six-pack of those Wal-Mart black-nylon socks for cryin' out loud.

Sheesh,

Harmon

:laughing::o:o:( I think Dave has a pocket protector...don't ya Dave? :(:(:(:rolleyes:

Sheesh,

Harmon

:o:o:(:( I think Dave has a pocket protector...don't ya Dave? :(:(:laughing::rolleyes:

Who Me?

b7298.jpeg

Sheesh,

Harmon

:(:(:laughing::( I think Dave has a pocket protector...don't ya Dave? :(:rolleyes::o:o

Who Me?

b7298.jpeg

Yep, I just knew it the first time I saw your high-water-socks faux pa.

No, wait, that was Trailgators wasn't it?

Edited by SD Rowdies

Sheesh,

Harmon

:laughing::rolleyes::o:( I think Dave has a pocket protector...don't ya Dave? :(B):(:D

Who Me?

b7298.jpeg

Yep, I just knew it the first time I saw your high-water-socks faux pa.

No, wait, that was Trailgators wasn't it?

What's a fox paw? Wait...I mean a faux pa? Must be some bad word in French or something... :o

But yer right, it was me but that was THE last time I did that! :(

*** This Just In *** - Did a little caching in the Rockies yesterday and tried out the Jeep a bit.While attempting to do 4x4 6-Santiago Mine cache, but couldn't make it because of snow covering jeep trail above 12,000 feet.

ecb2f328-8279-43b0-a0e3-6a3604d0e6bc.jpg

This reminds me of the year that Ms. LLOT and I planned to do some camping up near Tincup for Memorial Day weekend. Our first encounter with the snow was a side trip up to Alpine tunnel (from the Pitkin side...) We had to stop part way up and we postholed our way up to Alpine. Then we ran into deep snow heading on up to Tincup. OK change of plans -- let's go over Schofield Pass (north of Crested Butte). Nope, no good. Avalanche had blocked the road. We ended up spending the whole weekend camped out near Gothic. It snowed and we had the whole place to ourselves.

*** This Just In *** - Did a little caching in the Rockies yesterday and tried out the Jeep a bit.0c3e4c60-6ab8-4da5-ab8d-53147dce2130.jpg

Nice photos Dave! No "Mrs. 4x4" plates yet?

Wow Dave!!! Awesome pictures, the Ruby looks really good!

Of coarse, it would look better if the Splash Jeep was next to it!

-ette :rolleyes:

Of coarse, it would look better if the Splash Jeep was next to it!

-ette :rolleyes:

You got that right! :P

Hmm, lemme see now ... where did I save that shot of the Splash-Jeep?

I'll let the unbunched socks pass since I can't see both of them.

Edited by SD Rowdies

OK Harmon - Where did you get this bunched sock thing anyway. Is it some kind of childhood issue?

O please, ask any fashion-conscious female about unbunchd socks. Just trying to do a favor for my friends, especially computer geeks, engineers, and rocket scientists.

Bunch 'em!

Did I mention geeky-socks tan lines? Puh-leeze!

Edited by SD Rowdies

I think getting compliance is more difficult than getting support for the effort! :(

e8f163ec-d351-4cdf-97bb-06bfa0ae0ef3.jpg

Tee-rific, now RocketMan can be captain of the unbunched-sock brigade. And to think that he laughed when TrailGators was the first victim of the San Diego County Unbunched Sock Police.

On the other hand ....

6af6880c-abc4-47d7-9eed-17391992891d.jpg

Edited by SD Rowdies

OK Harmon - Where did you get this bunched sock thing anyway. Is it some kind of childhood issue?

O please, ask any fashion-conscious female about unbunchd socks. Just trying to do a favor for my friends, especially computer geeks, engineers, and rocket scientists.

Bunch 'em!

Okay...Bunched Socks from the female prospective:

1. Yes, you gotta have them. (bunched socks) I constantly get after my younger son to fix his...I think he's finally got it. (that is to bunch up his socks after putting them on.) Also, ankle socks and bootie socks are very trendy right now. :laughing: Kind of the skater boy look.

2. Absolutely...no socks with sandals! My husband does this just to upset me. I refuse to go out with him when he does this....of course, that may be his intention. :laughing:

3. Oh, please! no black socks with your hiking shoes, walking shoes, running shoes.....only white. You wear black socks with long trousers only. I see that rocketman has on grey socks, I guess that's acceptable. Actually they're borderline cool factor with the teenage boys.

That's all I've got for right now.

1. Yes, you gotta have them. (bunched socks) I constantly get after my younger son to fix his...I think he's finally got it. (that is to bunch up his socks after putting them on.) Also, ankle socks and bootie socks are very trendy right now. :D Kind of the skater boy look.

I guess I'm just not with it. I think that unbunched socks are the way to go and who cares about those tan lines. I'm not trying to win any coolest guy on the beach contest. I don't even live near the beach anymore for that matter! :laughing:

2. Absolutely...no socks with sandals! My husband does this just to upset me. I refuse to go out with him when he does this....of course, that may be his intention. :laughing:

I'm with you on this one!

3. Oh, please! no black socks with your hiking shoes, walking shoes, running shoes.....only white. You wear black socks with long trousers only. I see that rocketman has on grey socks, I guess that's acceptable. Actually they're borderline cool factor with the teenage boys.

Those are actually brown/white special hiking socks from REI, so there are cool! ;)

Bunch 'em!

1. Yes, you gotta have them. (bunched socks) I constantly get after my younger son to fix his...I think he's finally got it. (that is to bunch up his socks after putting them on.) Also, ankle socks and bootie socks are very trendy right now. :laughing: Kind of the skater boy look.

That's all I've got for right now.

Thanks for your support.

Harmon

Enforcement Unit

San Diego Unbunched Sock Police

1. Yes, you gotta have them. (bunched socks) I constantly get after my younger son to fix his...I think he's finally got it. (that is to bunch up his socks after putting them on.) Also, ankle socks and bootie socks are very trendy right now. ;) Kind of the skater boy look.

I guess I'm just not with it. I think that unbunched socks are the way to go and who cares about those tan lines. I'm not trying to win any coolest guy on the beach contest. I don't even live near the beach anymore for that matter! :laughing:

Those are actually brown/white special hiking socks from REI, so there are cool! :D

Brand names don't count, cool in your own mind is not cool by any means. Listen to the ladies Dave.

1. Yes, you gotta have them. (bunched socks) I constantly get after my younger son to fix his...I think he's finally got it. (that is to bunch up his socks after putting them on.) Also, ankle socks and bootie socks are very trendy right now. :o Kind of the skater boy look.

I guess I'm just not with it. I think that unbunched socks are the way to go and who cares about those tan lines. I'm not trying to win any coolest guy on the beach contest. I don't even live near the beach anymore for that matter! :o

2. Absolutely...no socks with sandals! My husband does this just to upset me. I refuse to go out with him when he does this....of course, that may be his intention. <_<

Those are actually brown/white special hiking socks from REI, so there are cool! :lol:

Brand names don't count, cool in your own mind is not cool by any means. Listen to the ladies Dave.

Did you guys forget that we are married and so we don't have to follow a bunch of silly rules that we don't understand anymore........BURRRRRP! :D

Did you guys forget that we are married and so we don't have to follow a bunch of silly rules that we don't understand anymore........BURRRRRP! <_<

Yeah, what he said! :lol:

Just because you're married, you're going to fall apart???? com'on......... :D I'm sure your wives would love it if you were trendy.....I know if my husband tries...it makes me happy! (although, I have to admit he is really good at burping and farting!) I don't think we'll ever grow up.

Did you guys forget that we are married and so we don't have to follow a bunch of silly rules that we don't understand anymore........BURRRRRP! <_<

Yeah, what he said! :D

Just because you're married, you're going to fall apart???? com'on......... :o I'm sure your wives would love it if you were trendy.....I know if my husband tries...it makes me happy! (although, I have to admit he is really good at burping and farting!) I don't think we'll ever grow up.

Mrs. RocketMan doesn't seem to mind my choice of sock position. Now burping and farting is another matter entirely. She loves that. :lol:

Yeah, what he said! :o

Just because you're married, you're going to fall apart???? com'on......... :o I'm sure your wives would love it if you were trendy.....I know if my husband tries...it makes me happy! (although, I have to admit he is really good at burping and farting!) I don't think we'll ever grow up.

Mrs. RocketMan doesn't seem to mind my choice of sock position. Now burping and farting is another matter entirely. She loves that. :D

Dave is the king and Frank is the ruler of the universe! :lol:

Edited by TrailGators
Did you guys forget that we are married and so we don't have to follow a bunch of silly rules that we don't understand anymore........BURRRRRP! :o

Yeah, what he said! <_<

Just because you're married, you're going to fall apart???? com'on......... :lol: I'm sure your wives would love it if you were trendy.....I know if my husband tries...it makes me happy! (although, I have to admit he is really good at burping and farting!) I don't think we'll ever grow up.

Mrs. RocketMan doesn't seem to mind my choice of sock position. Now burping and farting is another matter entirely. She loves that. :D

Dave is the king and Frank is the ruler of the universe! :o

...besides, isn't bunching your socks the same as sagging your pants? Yuk!

Same here but $ATM$ let me know from day one about the sock rules... that was 18 years ago and it's made our relationship so much better. Now all I need to work on is the 'No stickers or burrs in the socks' rule. That's my biggest fault. [green cloud] er, my second biggest fault. :lol::D

Yeah, what he said! :lol:

Just because you're married, you're going to fall apart???? com'on......... :D I'm sure your wives would love it if you were trendy.....I know if my husband tries...it makes me happy! (although, I have to admit he is really good at burping and farting!) I don't think we'll ever grow up.

Didn't I try to tell 'em? Do they listen, no ma'am.

...besides, isn't bunching your socks the same as sagging your pants? Yuk!

I'd employ someone with their socks down (or up)... but sag your pants and you wouldn't have a dream. I will however offer my staple gun to attach the trousers at the oppropiate height. <_<

Sagging pants is my very worst pet peeve. My oldest used to try and do that...after a single yank and they were down by his ankles, he doesn't do it anymore. :lol: It absolutely drives me nuts seeing it out in public with other peoples kids though.