*** This Just In***

RocketMan

:laughing:  :D "Was it good for you, Deer?"

Or kinda like they say in Lakeside "I love ewe."

Hi Janie.

'EWE' just wait Harmon............

You didn't think I missed those lovely pics did you?

I'm planning something...

Janie

O jeez, now I'm in for it.

Janie, ewe are such a lovely person. Have I mentioned lately that ewe'r flaxen tresses are the sunshine of my life? I just don't know how I could live without ewe to spice up my otherwise dull and boring life little darlin'.

Have Ah told ewe lately that I love ewe?

Ah'm no good without ewe any more.

Thinking of ewe as always,

Cowboy Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies
This picture was taken by a cacher out caching and posted on the gallery of photos. No Photoshop here! Can you imagine this is your front yard?

ebf02d6f-ff30-4d48-8529-374f9dcd33f6.jpg

I couldn't quite find that view tonight during the Christmas light event although I did look. This was the closest I could find (seems to be sniffing the other one).

2cbf097e-d538-4524-a0b5-a95e18063827.jpg

This picture was taken by a cacher out caching and posted on the gallery of photos. No Photoshop here! Can you imagine this is your front yard?

ebf02d6f-ff30-4d48-8529-374f9dcd33f6.jpg

I couldn't quite find that view tonight during the Christmas light event although I did look. This was the closest I could find (seems to be sniffing the other one).

2cbf097e-d538-4524-a0b5-a95e18063827.jpg

I believe that's referred to as "foreplay."

This just in ....

1f7c4bf7-c548-40b5-a363-732c89c25af7.jpg

UCSD?

Yowza!

By the way, my apprenticeship is coming along nicely and by this time next year I hope to be a card-carrying Geobabe. After I received my card I intend to start wearing a Flip Wilson/Geraldene wig while Geocaching with $kimmer and Splashette. I know you'll be happy about this news.

Merry Christmas, sorry, White Christmas to you and yours.

Edited by SD Rowdies
Yowza!

Merry Christmas, sorry, White Christmas to you and yours.

Merry Christmas to you also. Unfortunately it won't be a white one here. It was 65 F today and there is no chance of precipitation for the next week or so. RM

5bdb83f0-af85-4cbf-ab1d-10bc998d4dc0.jpg

Where is that cold when you want it? :lol:

Edited by RocketMan

This just in!

Duganrm and I did Cowles and the 5 other caches along that trail today!

Great views from the top!

5910dd8a-6691-4f21-8e24-b867cabf9204.jpg

Saw this guy near Pyle Driver. Anybody know what kind of snake this is?

fa4fab71-5c15-435f-8354-1afd859dd242.jpg

View back to Cowles from a spot near Pyle Driver.

de98ef9c-1e37-46a0-b240-564d441c51f2.jpg

Total hike distance was 4.4 miles.

1697 foot vertical gain.

2 hours moving time

50 minutes total stop time to sign cache logs and enjoy the views! [;)]

Edited by TrailGators
I was just checking out the main page and it looks like Princess Toadstool got a picture posted there.  Here are the banner details.  Way to go!  It is a Toby's Gang cache.

[snip]

PT posted that 2-3 weeks ago on one of these threads....I can't keep them straight anymore....

Anyhow, that photo was taken only a couple of miles past the turnoff for your Campswag cache on Pamo Road!

That was a fun cache series by Toby's Gang! :P

Here is the photo I posted for that cache but PT's photo is better! :)

5b3359f3-7b24-481a-a6be-46a05ae0d53e.jpg

Edited by TrailGators

FLASH! this just in ....

939f47c3-ef57-45cb-bf16-870d644a5b98.jpg

Good gosh, I leave those two Geobabes alone for one weekend and look what happens, they get busted by the CHP.

Notice how $kimmer is trying to beat th' rap with her most innocent smile while Splashette is looking guilty through and through.

Now where th' heck am I going to scrape up bail money for those two one day after Christmas?

Edited by SD Rowdies
FLASH! this just in ....

939f47c3-ef57-45cb-bf16-870d644a5b98.jpg

Good gosh, I leave those two Geobabes alone for one weekend and look what happens, they get busted by the CHP.

Notice how $kimmer is trying to beat th' rap with her most innocent smile while Splashette is looking guilty through and through.

Now where th' heck am I going to scrape up bail money for those two one day after Christmas?

I have a dollar I can chip in. B)<_<:angry:

Edit: On second thought, $kimmer can use that money she has $kimmed out of all of those caches.

Edited by RocketMan
I think we made a wrong turn, this isn't LAWSON !!  ;)

4951ad17-c6b9-4553-b4ba-b2ee5c7e1e64.jpg

Dos Santos has been on my to-do list for a long time; I think I'll scratch it off my list now that you've "scouted" the area.

How much they ding you for the boat ride?

Last time I inquired, one boater wanted $120; another, $180. And a surfer website claimed you can get a lift for $20 from the boaters at San Miguel. However, the accomodations sounded more spartan than what I've read in your logs - if that's possible.

Glad you had a good time and thanks for visiting my caches along the way; looks like one got muggled :) .

Honk if you know where this is.

Meep! meep!

('cept, I don't remember there being so much light...)

O please, that's Photoshop light.

Yeah, we know, everybody but our little team did this hunt months and months ago. Still, I'll just bet that I lost more blood than any of you. Sharp glass and filthy. The things I'll do for Sandy and the Geobabes.

133af32d-5472-49bd-a9e8-db861d85022b.jpg

Edited by SD Rowdies
Yeah, we know, everybody but our little team did this hunt months and months ago. Still, I'll just bet that I lost more blood than any of you did. Sharp glass and filthy. The things I'll do for Sandy and the Geobabes.

Would it make you feel better if I told you that I don't know where it is? (since I don't)

Yeah, we know, everybody but our little team did this hunt months and months ago. Still, I'll just bet that I lost more blood than any of you. Sharp glass and filthy. The things I'll do for Sandy and the Geobabes.

Would it make you feel better if I told you that I don't know where it is? (since I don't)

A true and honest friend is better than a chocolate shake. $kimmer taught me that. Like Splashette, ain't she th' sweetest thang?

cac0cac5-b184-4496-a88e-40eb7460775a.jpg

Edited by SD Rowdies
Meep! meep!

Photoshop Lite? Is that the cheap version? :D

Yeah, we know, everybody but our little team did this hunt months and months ago.

The important thing is not when you've done it. It's that you've done it! (Congrats!)

Thanks for your support. Thing is we almost waited too long what with the missing and the inaccesible locations. Still, Dak Girls have been very good to us and Flag Man has kept us in the hunt. Truth is that we must return for our final quest as one location was not open today.

Edited by SD Rowdies
found on the trail today.

3bf16b97-3639-4de6-b7e5-33d0b6e3b656.jpg

I Harmon was was right....."Y'all gonna die!" :angry:

There was a ton of deer sign along this trail! We never saw any but we managed to pick up a lot of ticks. For some reason, I only got 3 on me but Duganrm and Rogue each got about 10 each. I'm glad that they don't like me! But those two walked down a different (narrow) path on the way back down from Old Glory than I did. I guess the good thing about the trip was that we didn't see any poison oak near the trail! :antenna:

Edited by TrailGators

Meep! meep!

What did you say to her to deserve that??? :antenna:

The photo of the front page looked alot like San Diego . . Sure enough it was Princess Toadstool's photo from Stone Ruination #9 Pond Scum

(here)

don't have time to post page but press F5 enough times and I'll bet it comes around.

Cheers! Jeff

Edit for crappy typing!

Edited by drexotic

Meep! meep!

What did you say to her to deserve that??? :laughing:

What did I say to her? Hmm, let me think ... o yeah.

I said "Hey Janie, you lie down on the floor and grab the container and I'll take your picture." The bleeding stopped much later. The moral is "Don't mess with Lakeside women."

Well, anyway, thanks for your support.

Edited by SD Rowdies