*** This Just In***

RocketMan

it looks like my Compact Flash memory card got corrupted with some of the best pictures on it. Anyone have ideas on how to recover the images? :(

There is software on the web that will recover images from memory!!

Here is one of many websites that tell you how!

been searching around for a good free one. Found one that seems to recover some of the files. Looks like it will take part of the night to get what it can.

Here are a couple examples of the pictures on the card that I am working to recover.

You can almost see the cache..... sticking out of Chuy's pocket. :lol:

4a3a4fb3-b150-44d7-a27d-a1f5874d1a4a.jpg

I won't say who this is or mention who may have said, "I wonder if it is up the drain pipe".....

39345ebb-6e34-485a-813a-4c18ee8db7a0.jpg

how high can we get it?

9cda08ee-73ac-494a-8a1d-f86ecddaeda6.jpg

it looks like my Compact Flash memory card got corrupted with some of the best pictures on it. Anyone have ideas on how to recover the images? :lol:

I use PhotoRescue for card data recovery. Probably more important is to re-format the card on a regular basis using the function in your camera, not on your PC!

The recovery programs are wonderful and are something that should be in your digital photo toolbox.

This just in!

Another new cache just approved on the Bear Valley Loop called Dependable Off-Road Equipment!!

We found out that Jeeps will go ALMOST anywhere!  :)

70697aac-49df-4073-b7c8-603a292a17b4.jpg

Left to right: Miragee, Duganrm, Smiling Lady, Rogue, Blondes Run Amuck and TG!  :ph34r:

* Thanks to Miragee for another great photo!

Nice Photo Pat. It looks like some potential material for my Photoshop lessons! :ph34r:

Edited by RocketMan

Left to right: Miragee, Duganrm, Smiling Lady, Rogue, Blondes Run Amuck and TG!  B)

* Thanks to Miragee for another great photo!

With all the caching that went on this weekend, I was expecting to see a few more photos. Are you guys holding out? RM

I am a little behind on logging caches and uploading pictures. I also had a memory card go corrupt. Miragee takes the quality shots but I take the qty. ;)

With all the caching that went on this weekend, I was expecting to see a few more photos. Are you guys holding out? RM

Hehe, everyone was too busy hanging on in Bear Valley to use the camera (unfortunately, all I had was the Treo)! I think a lot of the photos of the Sandy Creek trip might be spoilers as well, so they probably won't show up in a public place.

With all the caching that went on this weekend, I was expecting to see a few more photos.  Are you guys holding out?  RM

Hehe, everyone was too busy hanging on in Bear Valley to use the camera (unfortunately, all I had was the Treo)! I think a lot of the photos of the Sandy Creek trip might be spoilers as well, so they probably won't show up in a public place.

Thanks pal.

With all the caching that went on this weekend, I was expecting to see a few more photos.  Are you guys holding out?  RM

Thanks pal.

There are shots like this one where my camera malfunctioned that don't give away too much. :ninja:

96d83a51-0e6f-40b7-9b0b-953ba072d78c.jpg

Hehe, everyone was too busy hanging on in Bear Valley to use the camera (unfortunately, all I had was the Treo)!  I think a lot of the photos of the Sandy Creek trip might be spoilers as well, so they probably won't show up in a public place.

We did get one picture of you taking that hill you hit bottom on.

016ff6fd-a0c6-428a-b306-01b5949bbae8.jpg

Hehe, everyone was too busy hanging on in Bear Valley to use the camera (unfortunately, all I had was the Treo)!  I think a lot of the photos of the Sandy Creek trip might be spoilers as well, so they probably won't show up in a public place.

We did get one picture of you taking that hill you hit bottom on.

016ff6fd-a0c6-428a-b306-01b5949bbae8.jpg

That was the one rocky stretch that Harmon was talking about. You need to get as far right as you can for that part (unless you have a Jeep or something like that). Anyhow, once we got past that part, the rest of the road was easy. I think Ahimsa took off before we headed down to the SE loop because Harmon had him worried, but it wasn't that bad at all. Maybe they graded that loop since Harmon was there last.....

one of the cowboy caches.

670d822e-49b8-4894-be7b-1a85e932984d.jpg

Girly socks pass the test.

those are official hiking/walking/geocaching socks........keep my delicate feet comfortable.....especially when doing the Snail Rock or any other easy geocaches.:ninja:

Y'all gonna die.

NAW.....we's all gonna live and tell some incredible stories........I didnt grow up on a farm for nothin' aint no sittyslicker

Maybe they graded that loop since Harmon was there last.....

Shoot, looks graded and paved now. Looks like the really big rocks have been removed. Next thang will be a McDonalds.

Where's the shot of the locked road gate and it's lock mechanism?

As you mentioned before, Harmon, that gate is a fortress and with cliffs on both sides to boot! However, if you slide the gate latch as far out as it will go the lock is in range of a special opening device...But we opted to turn out and skip the last 4 caches on the other side of that gate. I still wonder why the heck the BLM locks the gate in the first place?