*** This Just In***

RocketMan

This just in...

Wild Animal Park escape? 

Oooh, I can't belive I just did that!  Can a lamb lead itself to the slaughter?  :anitongue:

Let the PhotoShopping begin!

Bravo Dan-oh. Looks like the Geobabes and I need to go back for a second round.

How long will it take before these compromising-position antics make the paper?

Good gosh, I'm getting way behind with Photoshop antics. Let me see now ... Pqmommy, Kawikaturn, Dan-oh, and now Drew5.10, not to mention some work for the last CITO event. Shoot, I might have to stay home from Geocaching one day this week.

Life is good,

Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies
Cachers making fools out of themselves just to log a smiley.  I love it.  Here are some more pics from the Compromising Positions!!! cache.

unless my dog is willing to get into those positions, I doubt I will ever log that one. :santa:

But, that would give your dog a find, not you. Looks like you will have to step up! :anibad:

Cachers making fools out of themselves just to log a smiley. I love it. Here are some more pics from the Compromising Positions!!! cache.

The cheering squad:

GRNZOOM

8342954c-8623-4b73-809c-748606f3a0bb.jpg

FATTBOY in Grnzoom disguise

fc4640b3-d74f-415e-85a0-b24f821265ec.jpg

Kawikaturn

7b6fb726-d46a-4103-b43c-f45412c45bc0.jpg

pqcachers

5b0d01f5-4bf1-4d36-b915-2d30f36bb026.jpg

The Senior Sleuths

8a3a1c15-544c-48f9-b218-22e12fa21baa.jpg

Ballerina music box

d37ecb27-388c-4cd8-9d73-a67aafdadcfa.jpg

drew5.10

568540b1-1c58-48a5-84a6-62fc424c4b41.jpg

I think they'll need a thread just for that cache! :anibad:

I can almost imagine what the people driving by are saying: "Oh look honey one must have gotten loose!" :anibad:

Funny thing is, I was waving at cars and making a fool of myself. Drew, on the other hand, was cowering behind the light pole. At the time, nobody knew who that was in the bear suit. :santa:

Who knows now, well thats another story!

I can almost imagine what the people driving by are saying: "Oh look honey one must have gotten loose!" :anibad:

Funny thing is, I was waving at cars and making a fool of myself. Drew, on the other hand, was cowering behind the light pole. At the time, nobody knew who that was in the bear suit. :santa:

Who knows now, well thats another story!

So what did you say when that girl suddenly spray painted your....ummm.....?

Edited by TrailGators
Good gosh, I thought you were kidding and that you had just 'shopped those images; but no, they are really and truly on the Geocaching banner page.

ef916236-5ace-4d67-a49b-95e0ba508d78.jpg

I'm so proud of my Geopals. Looks like we have hit the big-time here in San Diego.

Somehow, I missed the one on the left in your image. :ph34r:

I went to the main geocaching page and hit refresh about 50 times and didn't get to see Dan-ohs croutch shot come up......but I did see pgmommy's legs about 4 times. :anitongue: Either Harmon is pulling our legs or they already removed the infmaous Dan-oh shot!

Edited by TrailGators
Good gosh, I thought you were kidding and that you had just 'shopped those images; but no, they are really and truly on the Geocaching banner page.

ef916236-5ace-4d67-a49b-95e0ba508d78.jpg

I'm so proud of my Geopals. Looks like we have hit the big-time here in San Diego.

Somehow, I missed the one on the left in your image. :drama:

I went to the main geocaching page and hit refresh about 50 times and didn't get to see Dan-ohs croutch shot come up......but I did see pgmommy's legs about 4 times. :santa: Either Harmon is pulling our legs or they already removed the infmaous Dan-oh shot!

The image is set up with a vary low occurrence probability. You need to hit refresh about 1000 times to get it to show up. :ph34r::anitongue::ph34r::ph34r: